Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,300 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months (22664 Views)

Ekiti Assembly Drags Fayemi To EFCC Over N40bn / EFCC Arrests Abdullahi Dikko, For N40bn Fraud / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by j4sure(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
Season 2 don start am waiting for season 3 ooooooooooooooo
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by neocortex: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Amechi is right, if he hasn't stolen 100 billion naira to fund Buhari's
election. Rivers economy would have been greatly improved.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by OnankpaBa(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
j4sure:
Season 2 don start am waiting for season 3 ooooooooooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by osazeeblue01: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Talking like a drunkard.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by cutestcee: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Amaechi u have sold your brother for a spoon of porridge. Can u now shut up and face your front?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by tolexy007(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
angry
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
i dont understand why Amaechi is getting involved with Wike... Focus on your imminent ministerial appointment and party, and stop wasting your time on irrelevancies!!!!
just leave the fool/...the niger delta is waiting for him...

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by chuks1223: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Video: Different Between An American And Nigerian Burial
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlHzm58KbwI

Please subscribe to my channel for more funny videos thanks
source:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4bVQWZpxJwKiUV9mO8mBzQ
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by prosperchuks(m): 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
OnankpaBa:
Thank you my role model. Wike is a thief.
Amechi be ur role model.. Shoi
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by shammah1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
Amaechi is a big fool

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by tommykiwi(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Amaechi will remain a BLACK SHEEP in Rivers state from now on...Amaechi a servant to Fulani herdmen.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by robay(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yes u are ryt,wike is a thief :-/
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by Cholls(m): 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
My brothers and sisters let the game begin.
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by FaithDaniel(f): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
I need a jOb
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by Seculent: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
SirWere:
FTC on Monday morning

Lord, I need a job
Your own morning is 1:01 PM? undecided
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by Louislewis: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
[size=16pt]You borrowed N300 billion while in office, and you can't tell us concrete projects you used that money for. You have nothing to show for it in Rivers State. Wike in office has started executing so many projects more than his colleagues for just few months. You have the got to be challenging him. You that borrowed over 300 billion and used it for campaign and left River State workers without salary, no project. I believe by now, you should be maintaining silent, I advice.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by joseph1832(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Na wa oh! See Rotimi oh! When Wike was still governor, when he use to say Amaechi did this, and did that Amaechi kept mute, now that Wike is no more, I'm surprise Amaechi have now found his voice and suddenly, he's join the band wagon of mouth accusers.
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by OnankpaBa(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
shammah1:
Amaechi is a big fool

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by odejayi200(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
story of the two thieves and jesus christ
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by shamecurls(m): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
[size=18pt]Chai! In how many months? Wike has ruined Rivers State oooooo[/size]
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by Unlimitedoye: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
WIKE: PRIDES IN FALLING.
“I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am not joking” – Gov Wike.
As a result of the dubious cancellation of Governor Wike’s election by the Abuja Tribunal, the Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike have reacted to manipulation of the process by dictator, Muhammadu Buhari.
Governor Nyesom Wike declared war on those he considered to have betrayed outgoing President Goodluck Jonathan and the South-South.
Addressing his supporters in Port Harcourt via a media briefing monitored by Sayelba Times, he said Governor Chibuike Amaechi is Judas Iscariot. He further declared that nothing can stop his victory in the election.
Barrister Wike also alleged a plot by the State Governor to sponsor thugs to disrupt the election in order to use that as a pretense to annul the results when President-Elect, General Muhammadu Buhari is sworn in. He however promise to lead Rivers people to an Ojukwu style war against the Federal government to resist such attempts. - Hope For Nigeria.
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
The same Amaechi who spent 22 billion naira on mono rail consultancy alone and awarded a 5 kilometer road for 45 billion naira...bloody theif

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by samtemple(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
OnankpaBa:

God abeg grant them Job

Amen
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by sapientia(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
You borrowed 300bn and did not do them.. You want wike to perform magic with 45bn..
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by all4gud(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
DONSMITH123:
The former governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi has accused Governor Nyesom Wike led administration of misusing over forty billion naira borrowed funds.

Amaechi told a crowd of APC Supporters in Port Harcourt that investigations have shown that all funds borrowed by the Governor Nyesom Wike-led government have been for personal use and not for the development of the state.

The former governor claimed that his administration directed all the money they borrowed to contractors handling projects during his tenure.

According to Amaechi, “I borrowed up to N300bn and I paid N245bn back. If you want to borrow, I am not saying don’t borrow but borrow to pay bills. And you have somebody that has borrowed N45b already.

“If you have N45b Port Harcourt will be very busy. If you pump N45b in these economy, contractors will be working. They will employ more workers, schools wil be open, and people will pay fees.

“Like I said, this is not the time for criticism.”

The occasion was attended by leadership of the All Progressives Congress in Rivers State including its governorship candidate, Dakuku Peterside.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/26/amaechi-accuses-wike-of-squandering-over-n40bn-in-few-months/
Is high time this man talked reasonably

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by Justinah4real(f): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
calebo101:
Abeg make Amaechi shut up. His useless mono rail project Is still standing there.
He wants to Demolish the houses he forgot, and collect money.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by chrisxxx(m): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Amaechi I am surprised you were once the governor of my state. You said your wage bill was 9billion/month and remember u were owing Rivers'workers about 3 months salaries in arrears before you left government. Contractors were not been paid of note was the refuse collectors. Do the maths and let me know the balance as Wike has cleared this debt the last time I checked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by kaythinks(m): 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
So Amaechi has d monopoly of knowing what is right and what is wrong.idiiiiiiiiiiiaaaat
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by Joevics(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Definitely,
1. Like paying 6 months civil servants salaries,
2. Paying pensioners,
3. footballers,
4. refuse management agencies,
5. paying tuition fees for students you sent and abandoned abroad.
6. Starting operation No pot holes with julius Berger and Cc wateva working throughout the rainy season.
7. Renovating and equipping the Rsust law faculty to world class standard and many more.
I won't forgot removing the timariv touts from the roads and replacing them with the police, lesser evil i would say.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months by mavinc4u(f): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin this two people self, it would have been better if they remain friends.

Meanwhile, Amaechi said he borrowed 300 billion and paid back 245 billion; please where is the remaining change?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) / Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Miracle, Reiterates Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.