Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ride Decides To Prove Her Vir.ginity On Her Wedding Day In A Weird Way…and This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ride Decides To Prove Her Vir.ginity On Her Wedding Day In A Weird Way…and This (640 Views)

So Being Näk3d No Longer Means Anythin? Lady Goes Näkëd To Prove Her A$$ Is Real / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ride Decides To Prove Her Vir.ginity On Her Wedding Day In A Weird Way…and This by sollysms(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
A bride sparked outrage after presenting her father with a gynaecologist signed ‘certificate of purity’ on her wedding day to prove she was a virgin. Brelyn Freeman gave the framed document to her proud dad, who is a pastor, after walking down the aisle to marry gospel singer Tim Bowman, Jr. The certificate,given out at the wedding reception in front of guests, stated her ‘hymen is intact’ as well as citing a passage from the Bible.Detailing her decision the new Mrs Bowman wrote on Instagram: “If one person has made a decision to wait until marriage or decide to stop & wait we have done our job.“I was able to present a certificate of purity to [my father] signed by my doctor that my hymen was still intact. “Also the covenant he gave me when I was 13. “When you honour God, your life will automatically honour others. See Also: I’m still a virgin at 54 and I think I’ll die that way “I love you daddy.” She signed off: “Let’s make Jesus famous!”.Mrs Bowman gave to her father pastor Michael Freeman of the Faith Christian Church in Maryland the document, signed by her gynaecologist and herself, on October 10. It read: “On the 10th of May 2006, I, Brelyn Freeman, made a vow to glorify God in

Read this -- http://www.ekitionline.com/bride-decides-to-prove-her-vir-ginity-on-her-wedding-day-in-a-weird-wayand-this-how-she-did/

Re: Ride Decides To Prove Her Vir.ginity On Her Wedding Day In A Weird Way…and This by eddyline(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
GOOD

(1) (Reply)

This Is What I Say To The Ladies When They Complain About Cheating Guys / Ways To Build Trust In A Relationship / Every Woman Should Read These 30 Rules For Godly Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.