Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) (73293 Views)

Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) / Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cameltoe bam shaa, showbiz is her biz, if you mind shut ur eyes and move to the next post.
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by blessedfavoured: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
chuks1223:
This Is Why You Should Never Steal From A Nigerian Prayer Warrior
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EozDxg2m2Gw

Please subscribe to my channel for more funny videos thanks
source:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4bVQWZpxJwKiUV9mO8mBzQ

Is it not okay??

We've heard we won't steal from a prayer warrior.
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kaiiii what is this? Mheeeeen where is my nkiruka, chinansa, sikiratu.... Girls with talking nipples even still obvious in bra with the world greatest rounded succulent butt...... Haaaa forget this babe na one chance ooo. Let her naked 50times before me even my two legs will walk away without me controlling them!!

Nonsense abeg Op find better chick post joor
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by kosokoadeyemi: 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by systemz(m): 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Why is she standing like a mumu?
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by slimbiggy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Adaowerri111:
she nor even sexy self...lol

Niyola pls try and find a good cream that suits your skin, your skin isn't attractive at all.

oya strip let me compare una too
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by BankManager(m): 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
Omo dis girl dark oo...Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by swaggprofessor(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
op na how dis take b news self. Guy d thunder wey go fire u for making read dis nonsense dey do yoga no worry e go visit u 2morrow
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by sweatlana: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
sorextee:
shes not even fine.. undecided undecided undecided.. if my neighbor's house girl strip for una ehn, wink cheesy

U no well o
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Kalashy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
redvektor:
see shape be like
keg of palm wine
Haha! Too bad of you. But you will jump at the chace of having her Autograph
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Kalashy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
redvektor:
see shape be like
keg of palm wine
Haha! Too bad of you. But you will jump at the chace of having her Autograph

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by player007(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
sorextee:
shes not even fine.. undecided undecided undecided.. if my neighbor's house girl strip for una ehn, wink cheesy
Na badt guy you be. She don strip for you before?

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na who be dis bonga fish?vickyrotex na your sister?

Na you she resemble. I get flesh for body angry

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by nurseafrica: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
surawilly:
my crush
No be by posting this kind of pic dey claim 30+ and looking like this. na the quality of the Hole wen u enter, 30+ hole go collect u like as Fish swallow Jonah, dick and balls swimming in endless belle
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
The photographer must be from Ibadan...Poor quality

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by fatheritunu: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Is she having her monthly period ni? because her pussy looks as if she's wearing always pad

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by dedene: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
sorextee:

Tell us something.

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Shoelace1(f): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
sunglass abi na spec 4 this kind pix?....o ga oooo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Never seen any of her pics before but i expect her to be more prettier dan dis
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Abeg may my merrybet game just enter jor
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by seangy4konji: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
Stale

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Tobium1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
All i see is a cameltoe

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by mikolo80: 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
redvektor:
see shape be like
keg of palm wine
keg? dis one Wey be like Nepa pole

2 Likes

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by hola106(m): 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
Iranu abasha se dry tin
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ewww shocked

What's this ??

3 Likes

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Nature129(m): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
Alika...mgbeke! grin
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Tolupage(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
OP this looks like pics she used in one of her videos. doubt if she's really posing for any mag
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by jamalchance(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Looks like something dem use Nokia asha 201 edit .... Na so Chiamaka92 2go profile pics dey be dat year
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
sorextee:

So you dey eye her abi. I can imagine the load wey she carry grin

One question niyola no dey chop. She be like stock fish

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Adaowerri111: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
slimbiggy:

oya strip let me compare una too

No endorsement yet if not I will strip and I am confident of looking better than her forget the fame.

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by slimbiggy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
No endorsement yet if not I will strip and I am confident of looking better than her forget the fame.[/quote]

pishure or adont beliv it!!
Na wetin u show go motivate endorsement, but in other news d size of dat babe puna go give am always ultra contract[/b][quote author=Adaowerri111 post=39390848]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Okafor (Mr-Ibu's) White Wedding (Photos) / Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) / Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.