Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program (1144 Views)

Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat / Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
I hereby call on Buhari to scrap the amnesty program for Niger Delta militants. The militants have no right to hold this nation to ransom because the oil in the Niger Delta belongs to all Nigerians from the North, South, East and West.

Nigeria's crude oil is our collective wealth and no tribe or zone can lay claim it it. The Niger Delta people should hold their governors to account and besides, they have NDDC.

Amnesty cannot last forever. In view of the tight economic situation, Nigeria cannot continue to budget billions for jobless militants who wake up in the morning to drink ogogoro and turn around shouting our oyel. There is nothing like our oyel, the oyel is Nigeria's oyel.

Kudos to the North for always stating this fact.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by Benedict44(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
now i believe the story of how tape worm live in a human brain because the OP is an example...The OP really need urgent brain transplant ....

5 Likes

Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by Ufranklin92(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Benedict44:
now i believe the story of how tape worm live in a human brain because the OP is an example...The OP really need urgent brain transplant ....

hahahahahahahaha
Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by Trut(m): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
shocked
Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by XaintJoel20: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
Well articulated... The Federal Government Amnesty program should be scrapped. Those so called ex militant are not worthy freedom fighters. Freedom fighters do not fight for their selfish gains. They should compel the government to bring development to their domain (after all that was what we believed thet were fight for) and not for monthly pittance. Accepting stipend from the government is like selling out.

1 Like

Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by basilo101: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oil = Noman's resource
Lagos (product of oil wealth) = Noman's land

4 Likes

Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by Lajet: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I hereby call on Buhari to scrap the amnesty program for Niger Delta militants. The militants have no right to hold this nation to ransom because the oil in the Niger Delta belongs to all Nigerians from the North, South, East and West.

Nigeria's crude oil is our collective wealth and no tribe or zone can lay claim it it. The Niger Delta people should hold their governors to account and besides, they have NDDC.

Amnesty cannot last forever. In view of the tight economic situation, Nigeria cannot continue to budget billions for jobless militants who wake up in the morning to drink ogogoro and turn around shouting our oyel. There is nothing like our oyel, the oyel is Nigeria's oyel.

The should scrap the amnesty without wasting time

1 Like

Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by omolami: 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
If Buhari is the true son of his father let him scrap amnesty programme .I wonder who is giving such dangerous advice. Well may be that is what Buhari himself wants. If them born Buhari well let him scrap it My advice however is that he should prepare his way out before doing that.

1 Like

Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
omolami:
If Buhari is the true son of his father let him scrap amnesty programme .I wonder who is giving such dangerous advice. Well may be that is what Buhari himself wants. If them born Buhari well let him scrap it My advice however is that he should prepare his way out before doing that.

Shut up. Buhari can scrap it and nothing will happen. Any act of rebellion will be met with very destrcutive force. The oil belongs to all Nigerians not those jobless ogogoro militants.

4 Likes

Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by zuchyblink(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
why are YOrubas scared of standing on their own? They are scared because their economy depends on one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by Bobbystanley(m): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Your madness is grade 1.

Can your gully erosion land produce oil.
The amnesty program is not enough. Every citizen of an oil producing state should be earning hundreds of thousands every month as salaries.

1 Like

Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by Bobbystanley(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up. Buhari can scrap it and nothing will happen. Any act of rebellion will be met with very destrcutive force. The oil belongs to all Nigerians not those jobless ogogoro militants.

You should be the one to shut that pit toilet you call a mouth.

South western slave

1 Like

Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Your madness is grade 1.

Can your gully erosion land produce oil.
The amnesty program is not enough. Every citizen of an oil producing state should be earning hundreds of thousands every month as salaries.

The oil belongs to all Nigerians and not to any tribe or zone, it is Nigeria's oil. Thousands ko millions ni.

1 Like

Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
zuchyblink:
why are YOrubas scared of standing on their own? They are scared because their economy depends on one Nigeria.
What concerns Yoruba with this thread? Nawa oo.

1 Like

Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by naijapips02: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
the funny fact is that most of Nigeria's like is located offshore..... many nautical miles beyond any niger Delta state. It's just a little of our reserve that is in actual ND territory.
Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

What concerns Yoruba with this thread? Nawa oo.
never thought igbos will one day defend yellowbars on NL. grin
Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I am happy u are back but please stop tribal bigotry, let's address these igbos hating on Yoruba, Hausa, ijaw and every other tribe do u think its healthy for future Igbo generations
Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by PedroJP(m): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
God punish u Eurobomber. What is Nigeria ? God punish Nigeria too.
Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by PedroJP(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yoruba and Hausa elites are feeding fat on Eastern oil and u are here shouting Nigerian oil. How have u benefited from the oil under Nigeria ?
Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by PedroJP(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
I can bet u are in one of the IDP camps( reason u'v turned from bad to worse since u returned here) and u are expecting free money from Buhari,hence, ur demand he scraps amnesty.

Oil money, when manged will develop the whole of Nigeria and token given tou and i, and u are here discouraging d little going to few masses that some others will benefit from them.
Re: A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program by BMedia: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
PedroJP:
I can bet u are in one of the IDP camps( reason u'v turned from bad to worse since u returned here) and u are expecting free money from Buhari,hence, ur demand he scraps amnesty.

Oil money, when manged will develop the whole of Nigeria and token given tou and i, and u are here discouraging d little going to few masses that some others will benefit from them.

Which masses? Lazy ogogoro drinkers that have nothing to do than chase women and buy Igbo with the amnesty dues?

Tell me who needs the stipends more? The struggling ijaw women blackened by polluted rivers struggling to catch a few fishes despite their wealth, or killers holding the government to ransom thereby diverting funds that could help the poor in the same area?

(1) (Reply)

See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype / Biafra Did Not Die A Peaceful Death In 1970, Her Spirit Reawakened By PMB. / Boko Haram: Apc, Buhari And North Should Apologize To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.