Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" (32740 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) / Eldee The Don Takes His Daughters To Watch Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by madmadu(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
lol, if u come back sef, u tink say u go survive??
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
warrenweste:
still rocking his big boy track with olu maintain smiley
bro, that track was the real deal back then, it still is sef..thanks for reminding me.. Let me go and downloadcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Afromano: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
*smh. And all these artistes be thinking they have "fans" lol. This is why I tell my boy all the time; just go in, get that dough, and get da Phuck out! No strings attached grin
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
hmmmm letus chat on linkedin bruv.. catch you on the rebond
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by warrenweste(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
viickerz:

bro, that track was the real deal back then, it still is sef..thanks for reminding me.. Let me go and downloadcheesy
super dope combo cheesy to bad they didn't do the video
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by 4C2215131: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
fidet1:
Not like he had a fantastic career afterall undecided undecided

He did his bit. He was a pioneer truth be told.

4 Likes

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by cold(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
Aww..i'm his numero uno fan. Dude speaks the truth,all day everyday. You'll be sorely missed ma guy. Goodluck in your next pursuit.

4 Likes

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Maximus85(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Zikkyfuse:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-gFnIVVE-9qM/Vi5G0VS99XI/AAAAAAAAANA/00GdH1KVo3M/s320/wpid-screenshot_2015-10-23-10-08-51-1.png[/img]

Popular Trybesmen record artiste, Eldee has once again taken the chance to reiterate his decision to retire from his long music career.

The Retired Singer and rapper dropped a new song titled It Ain’t all bad. The singer took to his Instagram to open up on the release of the song and what inspired him.

Read what he wrote:

“Working on improving the Music Industry. Questioning if Artistry is the end goal.

The entrepreneural spirit; These things have pushed music making into the background for Lanre ‘eLDee’ Dabiri.

Nevertheless, eLDee acknowledges his first love and even though it might not be his top priority as he is constantly evolving, he also understands his need to share with fans across the world.Recorded over a soulful track, “It aint all bad” shares a bit of the last few years of eLDee’s music career, and his decision to step away from the scene. Originally produced by N.O Joe & Ervin Pope for Scarface’s “Deeply rooted” album, it is the first of a few mixtape songs that eLDee plans to share with his fans in the coming months.

“I get a lot of messages daily, from fans requesting new eLDee music and while I have chosen a new path, I understand that I did not choose music, music chose me. I have recorded something for the true fans of eLDee and I hope they enjoy it.

This is NOT an attempt to come out of retirement, I am doing this to reciprocate the constant love I have enjoyed from fans, during and after my music career” – eLDee”

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/10/eldee-rights-letter-to-fans-i-am-not.html

cc:
lalasticlala

Sorry, I didn't even notice his absence. When I get OLAMIDE, I no know if anybody disappear.
I still gbadun you sha, do a collaboration with OLAMIDE, WIZZY, BURNA, KISS DANIEL, PASUMA etc. Music will choose you again.

Plus, I've never heard of a true musician retiring.
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by femifemo123: 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
That's his business, not mine!
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by naijathings(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
i was watching LAGOS PARTY by Banky and I saw elDee, I was like.. where did this guy go? now i see this.

the guy is good. catchy lyrics.

where is 2shotz?

make dem talk - 2shotz ft 9ice. very very bam classic.

2 Likes

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by klickash077(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
kechywillz:
One of the few musicians who their music made great impact in the society and you could read meaning into what they sing ,no be nowadays we have noisy and empty musicians who only sing about nyash and boobs.

from the comments on this post, I can finally draw my conclusion on how our music industry will be in the next few years, WACK!

eLDee is one of the few Nigerian artist that delivers good content and people(that can hardly even string words together or sing the national anthem in a melodious tune) are here insulting him. I grew up listening to his music, along with the trybe's men crew (2shot, etc).

PS: I have listened to his recent mixtape and I salute his artistry

3 Likes

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by chipzidar(f): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
crazy noni
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by saintfizzo(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
He was a worthy mentor cry
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
adajiboyy:
Save sojourn man.wetin d we head pass weta u come bak or not.eldee say on d ota side.money on my mind.
Please don't tell me you wrote this ish with clear eye
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by saintfizzo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
klickash077:

from the comments on this post, I can finally draw my conclusion on how our music industry will be in the next few years, WACK!

eLDee is one of the few Nigerian artist that delivers good content and people(that can hardly even string words together or sing the national anthem in a melodious tune) are here insulting him. I grew up listening to his music, along with the trybe's men crew (2shot, etc).

PS: I have listened to his recent mixtape and I salute his artistry
U bring back that nostalgic feeling when u mentions trybe's men, 2shot, kb, da trybes.... such good tunes way back

2 Likes

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by saintfizzo(m): 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Maximus85:

Sorry, I didn't even notice his absence. When I get OLAMIDE, I no know if anybody disappear.
I still gbadun you sha, do a collaboration with OLAMIDE, WIZZY, BURNA, KISS DANIEL, PASUMA etc. Music will choose you again.

Plus, I've never heard of a true musician retiring.
dude Eminem retired.... tell me he ain't a true music genius
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by klickash077(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
saintfizzo:
U bring back that nostalgic feeling when u mentions trybe's men, 2shot, kb, da trybes.... such good tunes way back

real nostalgic feeling Bro, I remember me trying to "buga" my friend in FGC Ilorin, with 2shot's numerous lyrics, he eventually gave me money to help him buy 2shot's album from lagos, because he's based in ilorin. bought the CD, resumed school and gave my friend the CD, only to realise the 3 months anticipation was for nothing. the CD was EMPTY no single A, B, C on the disk.

bottom line, songs back then had content, not some auto tune shit we have now.

shout out to timi dakolo and others who still do good music

1 Like

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
warrenweste:
super dope combo cheesy to bad they didn't do the video
yh, evergreen track
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by ionsman: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
From the comments you read here, you discover why our new generation musicians thrive a lot in spite of the thrash they churn out.

Eldee is ARGUABLY a legend in our music industry.

I will miss you Eldee. Talked about you some days back with my folks . Didn't know he has retired. .

Today is indeed a sad day.

1 Like

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by ilerry007(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
I like the guy music but he has chosen is part
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by 247notire(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
lhordspy:
shit on shit! who cares afterall .... And the dude be lyk "bulks of messages from fans" .... Lmao! Chill bro! its just some messages from clueless people trying to check on you maybe you've taken on the labourer job! #iranu oshi

ps: Who cares if mikel retires now now! is he useful before angry

Now am angry angry #(planks the Op again and again)

You sure deserve it for posting this shiit
Ur hate is real man... No be the guy make ur life worthless nw... Why spewing so much hate against som1 whose achievements have left an indelible mark in the sands of time? U need serious mental help... Uve lost it.

2 Likes

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
okay.
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by lhordspy: 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
247notire:
Ur hate is real man... No be the guy make ur life worthless nw... Why spewing so much hate against som1 whose achievements have left an indelible mark in the sands of time? U need serious mental help... Uve lost it.

And i quote "indelible mark in the sands of time" ..#claps! Here comes the word on marble from a post-2014 music follower...

Alright! alright! Dude, we could do this amicably. Kindly List this same dude "3" achievement #just three biko and am going to crown chelsea the 2015/2016 Epl winner #hiss in swahili
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by 247notire(m): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
lhordspy:

And i quote "indelible mark in the sands of time" ..#claps! Here comes the word on marble from a post-2014 music follower...

Alright! alright! Dude, we could do this amicably. Kindly List this same dude "3" achievement #just three biko and am going to crown chelsea the 2015/2016 Epl winner #hiss in swahili

Lemme give u a benefit of the doubt... Bosi gbagngba, ME I go yarn... U want more? I think u want me to give u songs to download, I won't patronise u no more. Calling me post 2014 music follower... I smh 4 u sha... U have no idea who u quoted as regards music. You truly have no idea!!!
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
ismokeweed:

Please don't tell me you wrote this ish with clear eye
lol hahahahahahaha u don mad bruv,lol onlike u I don't smokeweed.cheers bruv
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Joyakpan513:
Leak vidoe of a Unilag grl get nasty by her Lecturer. fast download @ www.newday2.wapka.mobi
bruv tis is bad now haba.we good kids here also
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by lhordspy: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
247notire:
Lemme give u a benefit of the doubt... Bosi gbagngba, ME I go yarn... U want more? I think u want me to give u songs to download, I won't patronise u no more. Calling me post 2014 music follower... I smh 4 u sha... U have no idea who u quoted as regards music. You truly have no idea!!!

Lmao! Your lost mahn, Lotta questions in just a post! Gimmie one achievement and he kept beating around the bush ...

incase of next time "Ayam not one of those boys" .... Yhink before you tag me next time. seems You've got zero forte to defend your claims
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by donem: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Eldee the Don.
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by kraftykc(m): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nothing but unrepentant love and respect for this man and what he did for the industry.

Little idiots who don't know that this man helped to drag the game into the 21st century in Nigeria and brought so many people into the limelight (2-Shot, Sasha, Freestyle, Dr. Sid) etc... He helped to carve out a sound for Nigeria and that is an indelible mark of his diligence and handwork.

1 Like

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
eldee is a legend in music we will miss u.. grin grin grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wears A Snake Jacket In Dubai (Photos) / Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. / Vic O Wants To Pay Runs Girl This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.