Stats: 3,195,644 members, 7,958,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" (32746 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) / Eldee The Don Takes His Daughters To Watch Football (2) (3) (4)

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by 247notire(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
lhordspy:

Lmao! Your lost mahn, Lotta questions in just a post! Gimmie one achievement and he kept beating around the bush ...

incase of next time "Ayam not one of those boys" .... Yhink before you tag me next time. seems You've got zero forte to defend your claims
tongue
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Maximus85(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
saintfizzo:
dude Eminem retired.... tell me he ain't a true music genius

YOU LIE SIR
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
I was bumping his song with LKT some days back -Ota mi
And the song he did with young joc and olu maintain,dude is a legend hands down....salute Boss
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by ogaprime(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
sKeetz:
Who is Eldee? sad
Healthy?? That's someone who is in good health nah!!!
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by StepG: 12:06am On Oct 27, 2015
venatus25:
Who is eldee?
Elder Eldee
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Moz22: 3:05am On Oct 27, 2015
kechywillz:
One of the few musicians who their music made great impact in the society and you could read meaning into what they sing ,no be nowadays we have noisy and empty musicians who only sing about nyash and oranges.
oranges??
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by xreal: 6:41am On Oct 27, 2015
Before nko?

We now listen to beter songs and beats than his.

Skibo ( in lil Keshs' voice )
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by kechywillz(m): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2015
Moz22:
oranges??
Oranges,na boobi
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by beewhy009(m): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2015
Can someone remind me one of his hit tracks if he gt any I remember d name, bt his products: nah.
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Gabrilonu(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Eldee is the best among the best musicians in africaEldee is the best among the best musicians in africaEldee is the best among the best musicians in africa
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Elle277(f): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
I know this guy..eeyya farewell in the industry
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Syphonn(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
If you didn't have any idea about how talented and very hardworking Nigerians are, this right here is proof.
At every corner you look, people are putting their creativity and talent to good use; helping themselves instead of staying idle.
One of such people is Ahmed Aliyu, who constructed a wooden convertible car using pieces of wood.

View photos at www.busygisting.com
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Zanzibar1: 5:43pm On Feb 01
fidet1:
Not like he had a fantastic career afterall undecided undecided
Are you sure
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Zanzibar1: 5:46pm On Feb 01
warrenweste:
still rocking his big boy track with olu maintain smiley
olu maintenan naa baba

Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic / Matthew Ekeinde Celebrates His 48th Birthday / 2face Idibia's Sons, Nino And Zion, In Adorable Photos