Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,399 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls (54942 Views)

This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo / Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by adesegun121(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nadia Buari is still hiding her daughters faces. However, she gave us a glimpse of one and wrote some powerful words

"They know me in a way no one ever has... They open me to things I never knew existed.. They drive me to insanity and push me to my depths... They are the beat of my heart..The pulse of my veins..and the energy in my soul.. They are my ❤Kids"

https://instagram.com/p/9TWj-QTekD/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by adesegun121(m): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by Sommyangel(f): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wey their father... She's looking cute BTW

7 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by ghostdvirus(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nice one
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
Forget Nadia Buhari...Celebrate the real Buhari!

-CramJones

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by WHOcarex: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by Aromas: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Jim Iyke sweet potato grin
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
I want to marry an hausa girl. Or a Muslim girl. Is that really possible for a Christian guy like me?

The baby is cool

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by timbuk2(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
na wa o...nw its all about showcasing babies to tell your exes that u're doing jst fine...very soon jim iyke go compose poem too grin

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by ademipeju(f): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Check my signature please.... kiss
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by CR77(f): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
NO cool
ademipeju:

11 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by gbemitoks234(f): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Can't see her face joor....... Cute anyways

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by JayRise(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by kennyman2000(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hmmmm.. Money and fame is good ooo.. So, jim done burst this gal tire.. Free her, hunt for another finer gal... Na him time sha.. My own time dey come soon..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by kingDavidda1st(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
So now its the trend to hide the faces of these kids. Tiwa still keeps her's hidden Nadia is following suit.
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by ihatebuhari(f): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Its difficult as a woman who wants a family. Kids take up your whole life, particularly in the first two or three years. So it wouldnt be very responsible of me to commit to doing a world tour if I had a baby. I dont think I'm that young to have a baby. My mother had me when she was 23.

4 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by ERONX(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Good for her. BTW this children no get papa?
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by ajuwarhodes(f): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pretty babe

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
is she advertising hypo....? grin
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by seangy4konji: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
Fine geh.

But who be d father of den kids?

Dem suppose check DNA.
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by saintkel(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
I never see her daughters o
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by omusiliyu(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2015

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by donephi(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
ademipeju:
Y?
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
that's buhari's illegitimate daughter he had out of wedlock many years ago
Quote me anywhere
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by IlekeHD: 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
The baby doesn't look mixed

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by pretydiva(f): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
U mean she poses wit one of her invincible twins undecided

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by Codomainmainman(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cute baby
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by IceDude(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Jeffboi:
I want to marry an hausa girl. Or a Muslim girl. Is that really possible for a Christian guy like me?

The baby is cool
Its possible sha.....I heard Fashola is a muslim while his wife a christian.

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by ademipeju(f): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
donephi:

Y?
to nominate Nairaland Moderator of the year 2015 baba Oko mi
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by pretydiva(f): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Its difficult as a woman who wants a family. Kids take up your whole life, particularly in the first two or three years. So it wouldnt be very responsible of me to commit to doing a world tour if I had a baby. I dont think I'm that young to have a baby. My mother had me when she was 23.
meaning undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by ademipeju(f): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
CR77:
NO cool
Yes to nominate Nairaland Moderator of the year 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' / Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija / Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.