Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls (54964 Views)

This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo / Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by omusiliyu(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
When did pregnancy turn to something you can keep in the banks.
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by 1zynnvn(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
next
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by donephi(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
cheesy
ademipeju:
to nominate Nairaland Moderator of the year 2015 baba Oko mi
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by funum(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Beautiful as always
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by ademipeju(f): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
Gt
donephi:
cheesy
Oya sapaly kiss
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by mazeltov(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
How i go leave this kind woman, i dey mad?
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by ihatebuhari(f): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
pretydiva:
meaning undecided
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by donephi(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
ademipeju:
Gt Oya sapaly kiss
Is that mandarin ur speaking?
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by ademipeju(f): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
donephi:

Is that mandarin ur speaking?
fkensh
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by donephi(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
ademipeju:
fkensh
so how do I vote so u can win?
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by ademipeju(f): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
donephi:
so how do I vote so u can win?
Me? Lol I am not a moderator enter the thread and see for yourself baba mi
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by ezeagu(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Why does she look neon?

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by Codyt(m): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Its difficult as a woman who wants a family. Kids take up your whole life, particularly in the first two or three years. So it wouldnt be very responsible of me to commit to doing a world tour if I had a baby. I dont think I'm that young to have a baby. My mother had me when she was 23.
Babe Babe why u wan cause problems for me! sad sad angry
Which Kain load u carry for your profile. I Don miss road angry
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by harry509: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
adesegun121:
Nadia Buari is still hiding her daughters faces. However, she gave us a glimpse of one and wrote some powerful words

"They know me in a way no one ever has... They open me to things I never knew existed.. They drive me to insanity and push me to my depths... They are the beat of my heart..The pulse of my veins..and the energy in my soul.. They are my ❤Kids"

https://instagram.com/p/9TWj-QTekD/
dem nu get papa? undecided
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Stop drinking....That's a Ghanian actress and a half caste
LEGlTDATA:
WRONG HEADLINE:
THE TITLE SHOULD BE '' BUHARI'S DAUGHTER DISPLAY FINE TWINS, EVIDENCE OF GOOD GOVERNANCE''

SAI BABA
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by donephi(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
ademipeju:
Me? Lol I am not a moderator enter the thread and see for yourself baba mi
I wanted to vote for u bt since u are not a mod, I guess...
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by shamecurls(m): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by tpiah11: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Good hair, front page.
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by baralatie(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
timbuk2:
na wa o...nw its all about showcasing babies to tell your exes that u're doing jst fine...very soon jim iyke go compose poem too grin
I don't think so!
Jim iyke has a Ukrainian lawyer baby mama
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by ademipeju(f): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
donephi:
I wanted to vote for u bt since u are not a mod, I guess...

Please just enter and read through...
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by donephi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
ademipeju:

Please just enter and read through...
I shld enter?
Let me look for torchlight
It's dark here so I can enter the right place. wink
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by Godmother(f): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Shes really looking cute and so is the baby. Is the babydaddy a whitey by the way? See how curly the little girl's hair is.
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by MossLuv: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=Jeffboi post=39388941]I want to marry an hausa girl. Or a Muslim girl. Is that really possible for a Christian guy like me?

I hope u ar nt thinking she is a muslem...NADIA IS A CHRISTAIN
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by baralatie(m): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Godmother:
Shes really looking cute and so is the baby. Is the babydaddy a whitey by the way? See how curly the little girl's hair is.
the father is a former classmate and a Ghanaian!
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin grin grin. Imagine the kind of person you mentioned.
IceDude:
Its possible sha.....I heard Fashola is a muslim while his wife a christian.
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
adesegun121:
Nadia Buari is still hiding her daughters faces. However, she gave us a glimpse of one and wrote some powerful words

"They know me in a way no one ever has... They open me to things I never knew existed.. They drive me to insanity and push me to my depths... They are the beat of my heart..The pulse of my veins..and the energy in my soul.. They are my ❤Kids"

https://instagram.com/p/9TWj-QTekD/
Thunder should fire her and her bastąrd girls

Who cares about seeing their bastąrd faces
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by professore(m): 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
This woman is beautiful
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nice
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by Endougs(m): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
LEGlTDATA:
WRONG HEADLINE:
THE TITLE SHOULD BE '' BUHARI'S DAUGHTER DISPLAY FINE TWINS, EVIDENCE OF GOOD GOVERNANCE''

SAI BABA

This data stuff is a scam please nairalanders dont fall for it i sent him an airtime for over on week now i did not get any data he has even stop picking my call be warned
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by duduade: 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Don't go and marry.. be doing baby mama or single mother there....
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by Pdizzle(m): 12:31am On Oct 27, 2015
IceDude:
Its possible sha.....I heard Fashola is a muslim while his wife a christian.

Even Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President / Eniola Badmus' Outfit At The AMVCA 2017 / BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.