Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls (54965 Views)

This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo / Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by IceDude(m): 6:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Jeffboi:
grin grin grin. Imagine the kind of person you mentioned.
Lol....Whats up with him?
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by ALVA001: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2015
Jeffboi:
I want to marry an hausa girl. Or a Muslim girl. Is that really possible for a Christian guy like me?

The baby is cool
It's okay now, after all d online bashing of members of her religion u can go ahead and shag her when u gt hm. Continuuuu. Shioooorr.‎قول قبيح من فم المجرم
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by Moana(f): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2015
The baby daddy

Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by AmakaZiggy: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2015
Am still not understand what is wrong wt her babes faces nawaooooooh. Always hiding dere faces
Re: Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls by FunnyDude(m): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Its difficult as a woman who wants a family. Kids take up your whole life, particularly in the first two or three years. So it wouldnt be very responsible of me to commit to doing a world tour if I had a baby. I dont think I'm that young to have a baby. My mother had me when she was 23.
why did yhu hate Buhari... smh

kids everywhere on NL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus' Outfit At The AMVCA 2017 / BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" / Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.