Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti (1893 Views)

Liberia Is Ebola-free Today, Let Us Congratulate Them / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / Abia Election: Why Cant APGA Congratulate The PDP And Move On?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by Nobody: 5:15am On May 06, 2009
FL Gators!:

Kobojunkie

Are you okay?  grin grin

Why are you people so defensive.  tongue

Look, if you don't want to answer the question, say so and let it go.

Egbami!

Your likes are one of the reasons I miss Almondjoy dearly here.

yicob:

Some folks were saying heaven would let loose if pdp wins.  Unfortunately, Ekiti is getting cooler after the result was announced 3 hours ago.

Forget those set of cowards and losers. Their hands are even more soiled than their PDP counterparts.

@Adebayo

Time have almost proven that the "hero" was a fraud as I have stated earlier.
PDP, AC and majority of ekiti people are also a bunch of fraudstars, cowards and noise makers.
Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by blacksta(m): 5:20am On May 06, 2009
nuzo:

Forget those set of cowards and losers. Their hands are even more soiled than their PDP counterparts.

@Adebayo

Time have almost proven that the "hero" was a fraud as I have stated earlier.
PDP, AC and majority of ekiti people are also a bunch of fraudstars, cowards and noise makers.

I second that - Nigerians are weak willed people . I am very sure members of the AC are already switching sides possible looking for a contract. Status quo is norm in nigeria. As i said earliers we are masters in the area of suffering and smiling.

"Happiest people in the world"
Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by IFELEKE(m): 8:47am On May 06, 2009
It's very Sad . . .
Segun Oni,Enjoy It While It LAst. . .the revolution can only be delayed it can never be short changed.
Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by phantom(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2009
Kai, So pdp finally got what they wanted?We are doomed in this country i swear,
Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by dedeike: 10:19am On May 06, 2009
it would have been the tyranny of the minority, if Adebayo succumbed to the pressure by AC in Ekiti state to have the IDO osi results cancelled. what is good for boniface, is also good for bonileg. if Fayemi was allowed to return over 85% of votes from his area, i dont see any reason why we should begrudge  ONI for returning 39% from his Ido Osi home base.I have always said it that AC is a newspaper tiger. After all the noise, PDP still won the OYE EKITI re run which was held under tight security and  supervision of the press. NIGERIA will be a better place if we learn not to be bad loosers.
Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by jimmysho(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2009
fellow country men, it is not over yet, am deeply convinced that d dice has just been cast. since Femi Falana was an agent at d collation center proving the illegality of d IDO USI tainted voteS wont be a problem, bet it oni can rule beyond a year that he will be sent packing by appeal court. let him steal enough now because it wil soon b over 4 him and his cohorts in d ostrich party
Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by jimmysho(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2009
WHEN on April 26, Mrs. Ayoka Olusola Adebayo announced to a bewildered country that there was pressure on her to accept as valid, manufactured results from the governorship rerun election in one of the 10 local government areas where it was conducted, an appreciative people applauded. She was hailed as a heroine, a confident, self-assured 74-year old who had her eyes on her place in history. Many said she must have decided to show others the way of decency. Unable to bear the pressure– so it seemed then–she opted to resign as Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) three days after the election. now she declared same result that she earlier protested against. where is her claimed conscience?

Fellow country men wake up from slumber
Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by jimmysho(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2009
blacksta,

am surprise u are talkin this way, lets wait 4 few day and get d reactions of d ekiti pple.

ac will court
fayemi mandate will be returned and oni will be banished fr d state
Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by Bolarge(m): 10:48am On May 06, 2009
Ile ti a fi ito mo, iri nio wo.
Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by saintade01(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2009
dedeike:

After all the noise, PDP still won the OYE EKITI re run which was held under tight security and  supervision of the press. NIGERIA will be a better place if we learn not to be bad loosers.

tight security for Oni and not for the people of Ekiti. didnt you heard of the bribe collected bi Police IG??
Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by blacksta(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2009
Bolarge:

omo translate - ko ye mi ?
Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by Nemeziz9ja: 4:03pm On May 06, 2009
until we practise the Open (as in O-P-E-N) ballot system used in 1993 and perfect its use, we will continue to see disappearing ballot boxes, INEC officers and mandates.
Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by las240s(m): 4:15pm On May 06, 2009
congratulation my foot thank God the judiciary arm of our government is still relaible i bet u a re run will not be nessesary this time oni will be sent parking with shame the evidences are viable
Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by Eziachi: 4:18pm On May 06, 2009
You still believe in the marriage called Nigeria? Another one bite the dust.
Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by FLGators1: 11:45pm On May 06, 2009
Do we know each other from another life?
Did I kill your boyfriend?

I asked a simple question that requires no fuss at all and you ppl are overstressing.

Sorry eh. Why don't you miss God sef tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by Nobody: 6:16am On May 07, 2009
FL Gators!:

Do we know each other from another life?
Did I kill your boyfriend?

I asked a simple question that requires no fuss at all and you ppl are overstressing.

Sorry eh. Why don't you miss God sef tongue tongue cheesy

Unfortunately, I dont know her from another life; that's if there is anything like that. (am not a gullible nigerian like you)
I miss her cos if she was here, she would have given you enough dose to make you shit in your pants and maybe, just maybe; you will begin to reason with your brains and not with your behind. tongue
Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by toba1909(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2009
Bolarge:

blacksta,
This means "A house built with spit, will be destroyed by dew"
Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by toba1909(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2009
I believe the truth will surly prevail someday.
No matter how long the distance between heaven and earth is, truth will surely meet up with false.
I believe if Fayemi truly won the election, he will get his mandate through the court.
The issue isn't about AC alone, but about Nigerians as a whole.
What happened in Ekiti will repeat itself come 2011, in the name of electoral retard, ruse of law et al.

If Nigeria had being in the Asia continent, i believe this would have lead to WAR.
A suicide bomber would've bombed the collation center killing everyone present there.
But our people adapt easily to every situation around them.
Suffering and smiling,
Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by Nobody: 8:09am On May 07, 2009
toba1909:

I believe the truth will surly prevail someday.
No matter how long the distance between heaven and earth is, truth will surely meet up with false.
I believe if Fayemi truly won the election, he will get his mandate through the court.
The issue isn't about AC alone, but about Nigerians as a whole.
What happened in Ekiti will repeat itself come 2011, in the name of electoral retard, ruse of law et al.

If Nigeria had being in the Asia continent, i believe this would have lead to WAR.
A suicide bomber would've bombed the collation center killing everyone present there.
But our people adapt easily to every situation around them.
Suffering and smiling

Why didnt you use Edo people as an example; they didnt adapt to such ridiculous situation.
Re: Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti by toba1909(m): 8:27am On May 07, 2009
nuzo:

Why didnt you use Edo people as an example; they didnt adapt to such ridiculous situation.

nuzo,
Sure they adapt until the court ruled in their favour.
Was there any revolution in Edo before Osunbor was butted out of the government house?
Nah!
They wait patiently on the LORD and get their mandate through the court of law.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Real? How Jonathan Made Nigeria Proud In Washington Dc / Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! / Nigeria Cannot Be A Secular Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.