Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! (1897 Views)

Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft / Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell / We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by 1luvkipsus: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2012
Watching AIT this afternoon,i was amazed by the articulation and intelligence of a young Ibo boy who says he's invented a Jet engine.Most shocking is the fact that this young man never attended any higher institution yet and couldn't even remember the year he finished secondary school.But he's a BOMB!!!Wao, I wish him all the best.I know many Yorubas will be pursuing him by now with their certificates to look for employment.
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by DuduNegro: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2012
he's invented a Jet engine

. . . .okoro, you cannot invent what has already been invented. Jet engine is an old invention. grin
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by 9jaIhail(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

. . . .okoro, you cannot invent what has already been invented. Jet engine is an old invention. grin

why can't you do it if u think is that easy,
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by Arosa(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2012
what is the boys name?
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by babsjnr(m): 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2012
Op go bk school sir frank whittle invented jet engine
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by EkoIle1: 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2012
ibo people and their low self esteeem sha. den fit pic up and claim anything even if na silly rubbish.

How is it possible that a group of people are just hopelessly mentally dubious and shamelessly comedic?

lmao @ he's a BOMB. He's a BOMB alright,
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by segunjowo(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2012
Eko Ile:

ibo people and their low self esteeem sha. den fit pic up and claim anything even if na silly rubbish.

How is it possible that a group of people are just hopelessly mentally dubious and shamelessly comedic?

lmao @  he's a BOMB. He's a BOMB  alright,
Don't mind the  poster with his sacramental comment. He is hopelessly myopic about the Yorubas'
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2012
Jet engine ko, steam engine ni.
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by Nchara: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2012
Hahahah! NL na inventor's haven grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by 9jaIhail(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2012
Yoruba people with their loud mouth,appreciate someone who was able to achieve that height than criticizing.i pity this Yoruba people
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2012
Another philip Emeagwali in the making. . . .bomb ko,Ak47 ni.
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2012
"He is a bomb"! Se ti Alqaeda ni, abi Boko haram?
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2012
since the guy is not starting an IT revolution, i don't understand how he is the 'bill gate of nigeria' - then again, we know that to the likes of the OP, money, not invention is the measure of success while most of us look at gates and think of windows office, xbox, and other innovations that have become part of our daily life, the likes of the op see bill gates and think only of money

on the flip side

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-229968.0.html

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/126320_AK080025190074a_jpg7c70dfefbe408710c2a460cb1af63797

www.nairaland.com/attachments/126708_AK0025__OO1974___008___0001_jpg742bb29781f8cf9e61b77b5ed944d052

from the ops and the jet inventors kinsman

I made this motorbike with my bare hands, and it runs on alternative energy, Is very unfortunate that our local technology has not been receiving the push it deserves, but eventually I know we would get there,  well I won't bore you with all the blah blah. I only have this one question, is it not time we start looking inward?

score one for the nosiest tribe in naija
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by 9jaIhail(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2012
why do you people always grip with fear whenever you heard that an igbo man invented any thing scientifically? better wake up and join them if you can't beat them. look is not by power neither is it by mouth  making it all done by Grace,wisdom and knowledge all of this ability came from God most high who has chosen his be loved ones ,so don't blame igbo man but blame God himself who has pleasure with his people (IGBOS)
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2012
Aigbofa:

"He is a bomb"! Se ti Alqaeda ni, abi Boko haram?

LWKMD. . . .me sef no understand this bombing things o.sss should better visit the boy asap.
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by Vansnickers: 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2012
SMH!!!   angry angry

Bad Bele kills!!!!
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by Afam4eva(m): 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2012
I also watched the young chap on AIT. He sounded very brilliant and challenging. His name is Chinedu Mbamalu.
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by oderemo(m): 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2012
G
od most high who has chosen his be loved ones ,so don't blame igbo man but blame God himself who has pleasure with his people (IGB
now we know y he is the bomb. he is actually a member of the LORD CHOSEN.
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2012
any pictures please?
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by DRANOEL(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2012
so they're just inventing jet engine?
so so proud of the okoro man!. . . . . .next we will invent television and introduce it to the world grin
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by igbaodun: 1:42am On Feb 23, 2012
I am the young man. I am Yoruba, not Ibo.

Get your facts straight OP. I am Odua tokan tokan
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by dabrake(m): 1:56am On Feb 23, 2012
I don't think it was a jet engine though i've forgotten what he said it was. Right now, it is more of a simulation but believe me, the guy is good.
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by cfours: 2:00am On Feb 23, 2012
oh my. you people are something else  grin
I almost peed in my pants.
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by M17: 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2012
I AM GOING TO INTRODUCE MY OWN PROTOTYPE HIGH RESOLUTION OLED AND LCD T.V MONITOR SYSTEM . THIS IS MY OWN ABSTRACT INNOVATION . THIS IS MY INNOVATION . I CONSTRUCTED MY OWN INK- JET DEPOSITION USING PLASTIC AND GLASS SUBSTRATE . IN MY ROW AND COLUMN DRIVING SYSTEM I WAS ABLE TO FORM 2 DOT MATRIX DRIVING INVERSION SYSTEM ,I KNOW MULTIPLEX DRIVING SYSTEM AND SEGMENT DRIVING SYSTEM . I WAS ABLE TO FABRICATE AMOLED T.V AND L.C.D T.V AND COMPUTER MONITOR RIGHT IN SIDE MY OWN ROOM. SOON I AM GOING TO INTRODUCE MY OWN ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY BASED ON ABSTRACT .TRUST ME I AM COMING BACK TO ASABA WITH MY ELECTRONIC INNOVATION .MY PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE .
I MASTERED THE TECHNOLOGY ON MY OWN .
Re: Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! by Olaolufred(m): 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2012
I so much admire people who are creative and intuitive.
I think that our Bro. from Igbo extraction as you claimed should be encouraged by Govt. if what the poster said is true. Though commendable, It is a pity we are in a society where politicians never thought of a technological driven nation, but of how Oil money could be siphoned into their private account.
That said.
My Bro. must have developed his work either from what he read or what he saw whatever he is showing the nation today. I commend him for using his brain positively. Though He never invented jet Engine.
You can never Invent what has been in use for half a century.
I also want to say that the poster lost his crusade by painting his Idea with tribal war messages.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Is The Second Most Widely Spoken Language In Southwark, London / Cameroun Invades Bakassi Penninsula,kills 5 Evicts Thousands. / Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.