Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students (26807 Views)

Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News / Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast / Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students by rukkyland(m): 2:52am On Oct 27, 2015
Rich4god:
are you kidding me...
at all... I am adulting you.
Re: Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students by stanech: 5:37am On Oct 27, 2015
benedictnsi:

Are simply better than your Late and Living generations.... #shikina
YOu are of a wasted generation
Re: Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students by stanech: 5:38am On Oct 27, 2015
Smooyis:

Lol when souls are lost? Let's put politics apart and be reasonable.
Playing which politics? Is it not the duara dulllard that gave the famous speech
Re: Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students by stanech: 5:40am On Oct 27, 2015
Bollinger:

Keep phucking around. You do realize that IP and Mac addresses can be traced. All it takes is the intent to trace it by the right organization.

So they will leave the boko haram they are supposed to eliminate and start chasing nairalanders. How does that stop Boko haram from bombing..
Re: Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students by Bollinger(m): 5:45am On Oct 27, 2015
stanech:

So they will leave the boko haram they are supposed to eliminate and start chasing nairalanders. How does that stop Boko haram from bombing..

Not Nairalanders. Just you. Didn't you just say you were a terrorist?
Re: Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students by stanech: 5:50am On Oct 27, 2015
Bollinger:

Not Nairalanders. Just you. Didn't you just say you were a terrorist?
Yea. So if I am a terrorist I will come online And announce it. Abi?
I am only quoting what ur dulllard president said
Re: Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students by Bollinger(m): 5:53am On Oct 27, 2015
stanech:

Yea. So if I am a terrorist I will come online And announce it. Abi?

I am only quoting what ur dulllard president said

That is why I said what I said initially. What you said was you were a BH sympathiser and I responded accordingly.
Re: Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students by stanech: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2015
Bollinger:

That is why I said what I said initially. What you said was you were a BH sympathiser and I responded accordingly.

I am just trying to mock buhari for ironically saying we are winning the war.

Thatz all
Re: Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students by leonbob: 6:17am On Oct 27, 2015
its very unfortunate that we have leaders, past and present, that are clueless senseless greedy and visionless.
when the leadership fails to deal wisely, the followership is bound to run wild.
this problem is not PMBs but the totality of all that has ever led this nation. our priorities are wrong, our choices are self centered. people dying as a result of bomb explosion is no longer any worry to the government of the day, meanwhile these are the people that defied sun and rain to vote these scumbags into power. people die like chickens and nobody gives a fvck
Re: Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students by Billygee2u: 6:56am On Oct 27, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
wetin concern buhari with this una news?
d man is preparing to go on asia tour.
the President Buhari who is only inteterested in the money to loot with pretence that he iscollecting $2billion dollars to rebuild north east
Re: Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students by Rexyl(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2015
judiciarypalava:
The North will know no peace and development since they lit up their houses just to chase out GEJ. Now he is out and kicking, but the fire is still ravaging.
Let the killings continue until the truth is revealed.
RIP to the dead if they are not expecting 7 virgins oh.

Which truth again? All the north needs now is prayer for forgiveness after genuine repentance. The heaven knows they have thrown fire into the stray. You know what! It will take the grace of God to put it out for calmness and absolute peace to return. May God help them!

1 Like

Re: Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students by mightyhaze: 7:10am On Oct 27, 2015
Wat

1 Like

Re: Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students by Beadex1(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2015
anytexy:
E no concern us. if they like let them finish every body. What is important to us now is to take over river state by all means We must grab One or two oil reach states.. Sai Baba . Sai Apc
illiterate it Is Rich states not reach state almajiri like u ......till u die u will never smell any ss state
Re: Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students by simi4me(m): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2015
Which way Nigeria?
Re: Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students by 400billionman: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2015
Is Islam not a curse. ?
Re: Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students by COCKCROW: 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
You see what GEJ has done. His refusal to act decisively against BH, our able soldiers are starve of weapons to fight BH. I heard he traveled out of Nigeria. He supposed to visit Yola. We are tired of GEJ
Re: Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students by tinktanker: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
mbaboy:
goodluck ebele azikiwe jonathan- who no come no go know
awa
Re: Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students by tinktanker: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2015
mbaboy:
goodluck ebele azikiwe jonathan- who no come no go know
awa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICPC Orders For 5000 Made In Aba Bags (Photos) / NDDC Invites President Buhari To Commission 29 KM Ogba-Nembe Road / Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.