Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,079 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land (6005 Views)

Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador / RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor / Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by joeprince23(m): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
I was one of your followers before the 2015 general election,I was made to believe you were an ogoni man. As I recently find out that you are from okrika island I was totally shocked and I knew that something wasn't right immediately. I am not gonna quote history or any thing but I want to categorically state here that ndoki land was never,is never and will never be ijaw land. Ndoki nation is present in awka ibom,abia(ukwa west and east lga),and in rivers-oyigbo lga (part of greater PH my home town). NB: pls Tonyebarcanista don't ever say a thing like again ever... Leave rivers politics aside and be truthful,this is a general forum. we are one of the igbo speaking groups in rivers state. Tonyebarcanisa if u ar presently in PH,I dare u to cross iriebe(ikwerre land) and enter umusoya ndoki land and repeat what u said(that ndoki is ijaw land). The ijaws have always been our problem in SS,from gbaramatu people in warri to okrika people in okrika island(inculding borokiri,abuloma and other watersides). Tonyebarcanista do u want to turn our darlin garden city to another warri south west. Even your kinsman chief ateke tom will never make such statement. Modified: I will only say this once, yes I said earlier that I was raised by my dad from anambra,although I owe nobody any explanation bt for benefit of doubt,I WAS RAISED BY A FATHER WHO IS NOT my biological father due to marrital issues. infact all my childhood I have never been to my home town until recently,due to my reconcilation with my biological father I have come to understand a lot about my roots FYI: I'm now a proud ndoki man.... PLEASE Tonyebarcanista tell us with out mincing words which of the towns is ijaw..... Oyigbo District
1. Asa
2. Komkom
3. Obeama
4. Oyigbo
Ndoki District
1. Afa Uku
2. Afam
3. Afam Nta
4. Azusogu
5. Egberu
6. Mgboji
7. Mrihu
8. Obeakpu
9. Obeta
0. Obumku
1. Okoloma
2. Okponta
3. Umuagbai
4. Umuosi

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
You are an Igboman my friend(pls HopeAtHand help with that expose).

As for Ndoki, I will not waste my time to argue with you blindly. Even the Ndoki in Abia state are migrants from Ijaw. See what Ndokies have to say...
This issue has been dealt extensively by Ijawcitizen

www.nairaland.com/863319/ijaws-related-igbos/2
www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=73722:nwaotam-masquerade-in-opobo-kingdom&catid=74:arts&Itemid=683
https://m.facebook.com/instructor.harry.1/posts/308941272572089

Are you not the person that typed this?
joeprince23:
I'm a current serving corp member in PH, I was born and raised in lagos,to a mum from oyigbo rivers state and dad from nnewi anambra. I was naïve about ss/se having been in lagos since birth and studied in Uniben, I have always wanted to visit my maternal home(PH). I got posted to rivers for nysc(nowa tai camp). I traveled wit a friend from benin to aba abia state(his hometown). The next mornin he left for camp in Akwa ibom state and I left for ph,to my suprise just after 35mins of leaving aba we were already in ph,eleme jntn (wel I later learnt that aba was the nearest major city/state to ph)which I always thought should be yenagoa or owerri. My colleages at my PPA told me that many residents of PH actually trade/work in aba and owerri wich was just a shutle away. My 2nd suprise was the lingua franca, having schooled in uniben I wasn't suprised to hear pigin being widely spoken, however I was shocked to hear igbo being speaking by many residents and majority of indigenes speak igbo as their lingua franca, infact my mums home town of afam in oyigbo LGA speak full blown igbo, I felt like a visited nnewi
https://www.nairaland.com/2373064/port-harcourt-shock-visiting-called#34666786

You later moved to this...
joeprince23:
My name is Eze joseph timipre. I am from umusia afam OYIGBO LGA of rivers state(highest oil producing LGA and home of AFAM power plant). Why timipre[b](well my mum is okrika-ijaw from ogu in ogu-bolu LGA of rivers state.[/b] I am not speaking for the entire Niger Delta.1st nigeria boundry are purely political and never ethnic,the demacation between SE and SS are just concrete slabs,travellers coming to port harcourt from aba wil appreciate my argurment. Surprisingley aba is the closest major city to port harcourt both geographically and in proximity(not yenegoa,uyo or warri). What is ikwerre? Ikwerre is clan with closely bt not the same dialect (just like ngwa),with four lga: PHALGA,obio/akpor,emulga and ikwerre Lga. Ikwere is not homogenous and no one come to dis forum claiming to represent it,a 15mins drive from imo state polythecn along oweri-PH road wil lead u to elele in ikwerre LGA. I am igbo,and if nigeria disintergrate I wil wanna join biafra with my kith and kins from rivers state,their is no hatred between the real rivers indigene and SE people...infact after pigdin igbo is the secoond spoken langauge in PH and SE-igbos own many businesses in PH...SS-igbo and SE-igbo are one. I am a proud igbo man,a proud rivers-man,proud of my riverine linage and a proud nigerian Long live ndigbo. Long live wakrike(okrika nation).
https://www.nairaland.com/2667051/south-south-biafra...a-rivers-man-view

But you were busted because Timipre is not Okrika name. In one sentence, your mother is Okrika, in another sentence your mother is whatever. My friend, I don't argue with impostors.

Pls leave me out.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
90 percent of south south is Igbo
Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by OEPHIUS(m): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
The lot of you are tribal bigots
Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
For it's Tonye this and Tonye that and, "Praise him, the dude!" But it's "Chuck him out, the brute" when he begins to say the truthundecided
Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by foxe(m): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
barcanista..you have lost relevance in nairaland

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by joeprince23(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tonyebarcanista may I remind you that present rivers state is 60% igboid,30% ijoid and 10% ogoni. Are chibundum nwuche, peter odili,chief isaac wonwu(prominent and outspoken pro-igbo) etc not rivers men.

8 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by braimeddy: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Just passing by........ cool
Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by ishiamu(m): 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

As for Ndoki, I will not waste my time to argue with you blindly. Even the Ndoki in Abia state are migrants from Ijaw. See what Ndokies have to say...

www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=73722:nwaotam-masquerade-in-opobo-kingdom&catid=74:arts&Itemid=683

Somethings are better left alone than reply, if you keep replying senseless thread you might make enemy to most people if they say ph is igbo, Okrika is igbo agree when time comes they will know where is where.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by ghostmist: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

THERE IS REALLY NO CURE TO THIS PROTECTION SEEKERS' FOOLISHNESS... undecided undecided undecided
Oya, come and claim them as ijaw people na....mtsheeeewww

5 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by zuchyblink(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
i knew that this Tonye is not the run away Barcanista. Welcome NL where anybody can claim anything

7 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
Who wrote this Mr Man?
joeprince23:
I'm a current serving corp member in PH, I was born and raised in lagos,to a mum from oyigbo rivers state and dad from nnewi anambra. I was naïve about ss/se having been in lagos since birth and studied in Uniben, I have always wanted to visit my maternal home(PH). I got posted to rivers for nysc(nowa tai camp). I traveled wit a friend from benin to aba abia state(his hometown). The next mornin he left for camp in Akwa ibom state and I left for ph,to my suprise just after 35mins of leaving aba we were already in ph,eleme jntn (wel I later learnt that aba was the nearest major city/state to ph)which I always thought should be yenagoa or owerri. My colleages at my PPA told me that many residents of PH actually trade/work in aba and owerri wich was just a shutle away. My 2nd suprise was the lingua franca, having schooled in uniben I wasn't suprised to hear pigin being widely spoken, however I was shocked to hear igbo being speaking by many residents and majority of indigenes speak igbo as their lingua franca, infact my mums home town of afam in oyigbo LGA speak full blown igbo, I felt like a visited nnewi

Later you moved to this...
joeprince23:
My name is Eze joseph timipre. I am from umusia afam OYIGBO LGA of rivers state(highest oil producing LGA and home of AFAM power plant). Why timipre (well my mum is okrika-ijaw from ogu in ogu-bolu LGA of rivers state. I am not speaking for the entire Niger Delta.1st nigeria boundry are purely political and never ethnic,the demacation between SE and SS are just concrete slabs,travellers coming to port harcourt from aba wil appreciate my argurment. Surprisingley aba is the closest major city to port harcourt both geographically and in proximity(not yenegoa,uyo or warri). What is ikwerre? Ikwerre is clan with closely bt not the same dialect (just like ngwa),with four lga: PHALGA,obio/akpor,emulga and ikwerre Lga. Ikwere is not homogenous and no one come to dis forum claiming to represent it,a 15mins drive from imo state polythecn along oweri-PH road wil lead u to elele in ikwerre LGA. I am igbo,and if nigeria disintergrate I wil wanna join biafra with my kith and kins from rivers state,their is no hatred between the real rivers indigene and SE people...infact after pigdin igbo is the secoond spoken langauge in PH and SE-igbos own many businesses in PH...SS-igbo and SE-igbo are one. I am a proud igbo man,a proud rivers-man,proud of my riverine linage and a proud nigerian Long live ndigbo. Long live wakrike(okrika nation).

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by boneruns(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Some of you really need to get a life and stop opening moronic threads each second. I wonder what you people gain by masturbating and giving someone unnecessary attention.

This Politics section is becoming a joke. Gone are those days of constructive arguments.

I miss Beaf

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Thanks Ishiamu. We don't have to fight over these things.
ishiamu:

Somethings are better left alone than reply, if you keep replying senseless thread you might make enemy to most people if they say ph is igbo, Okrika is igbo agree when time comes they will know where is where.
ghostmist:
THERE IS REALLY NO CURE TO THIS PROTECTION SEEKERS' FOOLISHNESS... undecided undecided undecided
Oya, come and claim them as ijaw people na....mtsheeeewww
Hahahaha haba..I never said so. They are to determine not me. I only made a point.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by HopeAtHand: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

But you were busted because Timipre is not Okrika name. In one sentence, your mother is Okrika, in another sentence your mother is whatever. My friend, I don't argue with impostors.

Pls leave me out.

The youngmans dad is from Nnewi, he said so himself..I dunno why he is denying his father because he wants to argue on a faceless forum..

Joe, no matter what happens to you on earth, never deny your father ..Take this word home and think it thru..

5 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by Bugatie(m): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Why's everyone hyperventilating here?
Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by Abagworo(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Pls leave me out.

Going by your logic all the Ijaws in Rivers State are Igbos since they descended mostly from Igboland as either Slave traders, freed slaves or migrants. Asari for example is rooted in Abam Abia State.

6 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Abagworo:

Going by your logic all the Ijaws in Rivers State are Igbos since they descended mostly from Igboland as either Slave traders, freed slaves or migrants. Asari for example is rooted in Abam Abia State.
So because the founding fathers of Ndoki are Ijaws means the whole Igbo is Ijaw abi wetin?I don't want to delve into that issue because it will be long.

But Ndoki in Rivers is 100% Ijaw and the OP is an impostor. Those in Abia will decide for themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by Ballmer: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Igbos and lies
Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by Deltagiant: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
@Barcanista, on a different note... What is basic and irreducible is that the Ikwerre and her constituent parts including DIOBU are the MAJOR owners of Port Harcourt. Your people, the Okrika, are very minor players in PH and the new Rivers state.

The people of the South East have always respected the political rights and entitlements of indigenes of every state in their own very zone. To the extent that Igbo non indigenes do not meddle in the affairs of a sister state. If Ikwerre were to be a state in the SE, it won't be any thing different as the HopeAthands and Wikes would be fully in charge.

Therefore, the Igbo don't have any territorial ambition. Rather, what i see them do rightly or wrongly, is the protection of any group of people that are culturally related to them. Conversely, to be honest, I thought yours pose more territorial threat to the good people of Ikwerre land than you want to make us believe.

Remember you made a comment about the physical limits of PH- South visavis the Ijaw and to which you were yet to respond to HopeAthand's question to you in relation to that. I think it will be in your interest to stop all these pettiness of the last few days.

6 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by PedroJP(m): 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
I wonder how Ndoki Ijaw will be answering Onyekachi.

D fact is dat, no need to argue about Igbos in Nigeria SS. When the time comes, it will be a win win for Igbos whether we have them as part of Biafra or in another country. In PH now, they see it as Igbos has been ruling despite denials from some Ikwere folks.

The bitter truth for other tribes in SS is dat, if they don't come to discuss issues on how they'll progress and self determine their future woth or outside Biafra, getting any sovereignity with all SS tribes now will still have dat Igbo factor and will even be worst as Igbos in d so called SS can always call on their brother to come and manipulate things.

Though outside here, i know majority of SS support Biafra without reservations. There is no way PH and Anioma will be outside Biafra and won't have Igbos playing much roles to them have upper hands in affairs relating with other tribes. Tonyebarcanista, ur claim of part of PH being Ijaw land is true but saying Ndoki,Ikwere,etc are not Igbos or would have to say who they are is not true. They are all Igbos and do things common in Igbo, so whichever way, without Ijaws and other ethnic groups coming out now to say look at what we want in this, will make them face power tussle they face now. I know u don't believe having Ndoki and ikwere in same nation without set out understanding of coexistence will give Ijaws upperhand in anything. Ndoki can never leave an Ikwere man to support Ijaw man.

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by SUBWAY101(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
Where is that Rose2014? The jobless thing will ignore this kinda thread since it involves his kinsmen. Lolzzz. The OP deny his father just to appear South South. Ahahahahahahaha. Nairaland o
Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by ACM10: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
IjawCitizen = Barcanista = Tonyebarcanista

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by PedroJP(m): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
At best for Ijaws, they should clamour for Ijaw nation.

Tonyebarcanista, do u think Ndoki or Ikwere will join Ijaw nation ?

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by PedroJP(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
SUBWAY101:
Where is that Rose2014? The jobless thing will ignore this kinda thread since it involves his kinsmen. Lolzzz. The OP deny his father just to appear South South. Ahahahahahahaha. Nairaland o

Citizens of PH and Asaba protested for Nnamdi to be released. Ijaw should protest in PH and equally in Ndoki to say they are against the Biafran protest in PH

5 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by SUBWAY101(m): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
PedroJP:

Citizens of PH and Asaba protested for Nnamdi to be released. Ijaw should protest in PH and equally in Ndoki to say they are against the Biafran protest in PH

Cool. Na so

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by HopeAtHand: 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
Deltagiant:
@Barcanista, on a different note... What is basic and irreducible is that the Ikwerre and her constituent parts including DIOBU are the MAJOR owners of Port Harcourt. Your people, the Okrika, are very minor players in PH and the new Rivers state.

The people of the South East have always respected the political rights and entitlements of indigenes of every state in their own very zone. To the extent that Igbo non indigenes do not meddle in the affairs of a sister state. If Ikwerre were to be a state in the SE, it won't be any thing different as the HopeAthands and Wikes would be fully in charge.

Therefore, the Igbo don't have any territorial ambition. Rather, what i see them do rightly or wrongly, is the protection of any group of people that are culturally related to them. Conversely, to be honest, I thought yours pose more territorial threat to the good people of Ikwerre land than you want to make us believe.

Remember you made a comment about the physical limits of PH- South visavis the Ijaw and to which you were yet to respond to HopeAthand's question to you in relation to that. I think it will be in your interest to stop all these pettiness of the last few days.

There are differences yet unresolved as to the actual territories and limits of the Ikwerre and Okrika in PH. Why the issues haven't been resolved permanently is quite baffling as it will best serve both parties if it is resolved on time and people know and operate within their new boundaries.

Regardless, i think it is out of place and outrightly confrontational for Igbos to lay claims to what doesn't belong to them simply because they bossed the old Eastern region..Ikwerres and Okrikans ( though many Ikwerres wont accept this) should be the one making decisions that affect the city of PH.

I believe we have overflogged the Igbos PH protest issue, and should give it a rest..There are obviously more pressing issues to deliberate.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by pazienza(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
This one is Akamu case!

If Ndoki people catch Barcanista and his Ijaw propagandists trying to grab their land, Ijaw name will be sorry.

Go and ask Ogoni people what happened during the battle for okoloma.

You probably think Ndoki are Igboids that dance to Ijaw drums.

You better watch your step, you don't joke with those folks at Azumini and their surroundings, they are deeply rooted in Ukwa East LGA of Abia state.

7 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by ThisMeansWAR: 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Pls leave me out.
lol. TKO
Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by ThisMeansWAR: 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
90 percent of south south is Igbo
same 95 percent lagos, kano, abuja are igbos? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by ChinenyeN(m): 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

So because the founding fathers of Ndoki are Ijaws. [...] Ndoki in Rivers is 100% Ijaw.

This is incorrect. It's really time you all stop.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land by PedroJP(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Cool. Na so

See as u carry ur yolobar mouth dey shout "cool na so". Biafrans are one and united. If Ijaws don't want Biafra, we are ok with that. Ijaw is not Igbo and do not speak an atom of Igbo. So, don't get too excited thinking ur plans are working.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are The EFCC Operatives Authorized To Carry Firearms? / Man Cry Out After Urashi Bridge Commissioned By Okorocha Collapsed In Imo State / There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.