Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. (1228 Views)

Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. by Zhul001(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Naira landers, I do think am easily annoyed this days with the occasional Reply my wife throw at me, which gets fire burning in my head. I feel like reaping her apart.
What is the worst statement your wife or fiance ever made to you that got you mad.
Re: The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. by shoksimba: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Zhul001:
Naira landers, I do think am easily annoyed this days with the occasional Reply my wife throw at me, which gets fire burning in my head. I feel like reaping her apart.
What is the worst statement your wife or fiance ever made to you that got you mad.

I just wanna say..
Padi o..
OYO (on your own)
Lo wa o (u dey)
Re: The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. by ideyhere(f): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Examples of such statements would go a long way in helping us judge your case...
Re: The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. by shoksimba: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
ideyhere:
Examples of such statements would go a long way in helping us judge your case...
I'll advice you not to be a judge in this. You're a lady I guess, make your submission
Re: The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. by ideyhere(f): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
shoksimba:

I'll advice you not to be a judge in this. You're a lady I guess, make your submission

What do you mean by my submission?
Re: The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Zhul001:

I feel for you. Can you please give us examples

But have you asked whether you also do the same thing to her? Have you also considered whether her intention was different from what you presumed it to be? Have you considered talking to her about it? You also need to consider whether you are the one getting worked up over nothing, probably due to your ego or you anger issues.

Please do not touch her, once you start you won't be able to stop.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. by Johnnoah1st: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Zhul001:
she said she loved me, dat d worst statement av ever heard from her
Re: The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. by Macgreat(m): 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Zhul001:

You are emotion or sense ruled. . . . .

Someone said "Your wife is a reflection of you"

she is a mirror, sort of. what you say to is what you get, you are angry at yourself.

My wife said to me "You! you are my man and I love you! "
and I'm not yet married.
Re: The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. by shoksimba: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2015
ideyhere:

What do you mean by my submission?

Just do it
Advice him.
Re: The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. by jonaifame22(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Not from wife tho, it was from my. Bae she said, " ahn ahn wat happened? Why is ur dicck not standing, jus do something let it stand, I can't put on my pant jus like dat"
Re: The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. by shoksimba: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2015
jonaifame22:
Not from wife tho, it was from my. Bae she said, " ahn ahn wat happened? Why is ur dicck not standing, jus do something let it stand, I can't put on my pant jus like dat"
Iranu Abacha
Re: The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. by AfroKnight: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2015
Wives and girlfriends know where it hurts the most and many of them still go ahead to say stuff that trigger rage. Mothers should raise their daughters to avoid spiteful words when they speak.

When a man keeps trying spite another person with words, why do we say "Bros, you no be woman o"? Na their way.

I've once broken up with a lady because of her venomous utterances. Thankfully I am not inclined to hitting others. Had I been a violent man, I would have been arrested for battery.

I no wan talk wetin my babes don tell me before. It's in the past. Women should watch their tongues.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women Sex And Money / My Ex Is Gay!! / PHOTOS :nudist And Singer MAHEEDA Storms The Internet With Some Hot Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.