Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

One Sided Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Sided Relationship (949 Views)

7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / One-sided Relationship... / The One-sided Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Sided Relationship by Mizpetite(f): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Whats ur view on one sided relationship..........stay in it and try to make it work though u feel u r doing the most work or man up and quit
Re: One Sided Relationship by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sweetheart, quit it while you are ahead. It will only lead to lifetime of misery, emptiness and frustration.

A relationship should be 100%- 100% all in, if you (feel) are doing the most work, something is off somewhere.

You deserve someone who will give and take equally. Life is too short for this kind of balderdash.
Re: One Sided Relationship by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
If it's one sided then it's not a relationship, but a ship. Like the Titanic, you better let it sink.
Re: One Sided Relationship by Spicylate(f): 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Just cause you are in a relationship with someone doesn't mean you cave yourself up na...when you try, try n try to save it and don't see results, walk away biko.. #thatsall #myownquota
Re: One Sided Relationship by Omotayor123(f): 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Run from it ASAP. It will only bring doom!
Re: One Sided Relationship by Omotayor123(f): 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Xiadnat:
Sweetheart, quit it while you are ahead. It will only lead to lifetime of misery, emptiness and frustration.

A relationship should be 100%- 100% all in, if you (feel) are doing the most work, something is off somewhere.

You deserve someone who will give and take equally. Life is too short for this kind of balderdash.
Doctor, You are 100% on point!
Re: One Sided Relationship by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Until u feel it doesn't worth your efforts no more, keep striving and don't stop believing things will work out just the way you want it to.

It might be that you have just a mile more to cover y'know. So, don't back out until u really get tired in the knees I say!
Re: One Sided Relationship by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Y would anyone be in a one sided relationship

If you are giving ur all in a relationship nd it's not enough, den u r giving it to the wrong person

It's better to walk away

For surely dere is someone out dere who will love you even more

Don't settle for anything less than what you deserve
Re: One Sided Relationship by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

Doctor, You are 100% on point!

My sister, I try! Experience is great teacher, still learning though.

Live and learn.....

1 Like

Re: One Sided Relationship by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
The posters above me has said it all
Re: One Sided Relationship by Zeedarh(f): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Run away from such relationship like Usain Bolt. It may never ever work. Dont waste ya time hoping.
Re: One Sided Relationship by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
From experience been in a one sided relationship and expecting things to change is neva posible.
i shall share my experience when less busy
Re: One Sided Relationship by macaranta(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
that's selfish.. relationships aren't meant to be onesided ..

1 Like

Re: One Sided Relationship by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 27, 2015
One sided relationship? How's that any different from being a side chic? I love myself too much 4 that..I'll bounce!

1 Like

Re: One Sided Relationship by xpac01(m): 5:16am On Oct 27, 2015
The truth is that, for a guy, relationship first start from being one-sided because we do the wooing. But it's expected that after some time, equilibrium should set in, where both parties contribute to see the r/ship work.
However am yet to see a r/ship that's 50-50, there must surely be a fellow who works more to see it going, kinda 60-40 or even 70-30, just that the other party just have to bring something to the table. .
But when you find the whole stuff becoming like 80-20, 90-10 or even sometimes 100-0, hmmm, brothers and sisters, time to tune to another channel out there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Ladies On Social Networks / When Are We Coming To Drink Your Wine? / Pics: Check Out What This Girl Is Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.