Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now (4190 Views)

12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup / Groom Who Went Missing, Days To His Wedding, Found Hiding At Friend’s Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
I feel like i am in a dilemma at the momemt, i am home with Girlfriend and Female best friend more like a childhood friend from about 9 years,

To cut things short for now, things are not easy right now based on attitudes.
any clue how i can i calm these two fellows down,
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
the only thing i am finding peace with now is that they can both watch Zee World together or what they call it. sad sad its just the first night and it seems we still have weeks to go
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Jackeeh(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Why is your female "bestfriend" with u n ur gf?

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Problem is actually from Girlfriend, she's finding it difficult to believe nothing is going on between us as we are not in anyway related or as she is equally beautiful and endowed, same time, she cant question me knowing fully well we have been together way too long and nothing ever happened between us. yes, she understands we have lived all these years together way before she came into the picture and more, share almost everything together, of course that is why she is my best friend.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Jackeeh:
Why is your female "bestfriend" with u n ur gf?
she normally do come around to stay with me sometimes when she gets bored. or when i need to support her in some type of ways

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Zeedarh(f): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Women palaver... undecided
Sometimes, i think there's an hormone that makes us beef unnecessarily undecided
By the way, why are they 'both' with you

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Jackeeh(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
WebSurfer:
she normally do come around to stay with me sometimes when she gets bored. or when i need to support her in some type of ways

Oh well! Iyanga dey sleep,trouble go wake am. When the fight begins,guard ur flat screen oh. Best of luck!

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Rukkydelta(f): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Non of my concern

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Non of my concern
why is my gf sharing same name with you? if not that i know she can never be on nairaland, i almost thought she's trailing me
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Zeedarh:
Women palaver... undecided

Sometimes, i think there's an hormone that makes us beef unnecessarily undecided

By the way, why are they 'both' with you
i swear, i seriously do not understand, the so call girl never understands how many times she has saved her ass when we get misunderstandings sometimes
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Rukkydelta(f): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
WebSurfer:
why is my gf sharing same name with you? if not that i know she can never be on nairaland, i almost thought she's trailing me
why don't you asked the gods ?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by dmola(m): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
dude put urself in her shoes hw ll u feel?
ave always say D's the only best frnd a guy or girl shuld ave should b is bf/gf ......

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
welll one has to leave for the other undecided thats the only way you can calm them down

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by ideyhere(f): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Female best friend you say If she was such a best friend then I think she must have hung out with you and your girlfriend more than once. They're meant to have gotten reasonably close. And most importantly, she would have known about the supposed surprise visits from best friend. Since she's acting up, it means you haven't been telling her...and you not telling her means you're hiding something. And if you're hiding something then this your dilemma is really a good thing for you...to chose who you really want... If this becomes the case, then I don't see how it concerns me so I'm outta here.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Jackeeh:

Oh well! Iyanga dey sleep,trouble go wake am. When the fight begins,guard ur flat screen oh. Best of luck!
they both know never to even attempt it, or i'll send them packing
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Na to take them out on a night time out for those guys to chill out oh. Don't just sit down there looking clueless like a dumbo my nigga. Spice things up! Cease the moment n be tha man!
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by yomi007k(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Guy this thing nor hard naa...

Hire a bf for ur bestfriend n ur Gf is gona stay calm.

...I charge N2000 per hour minus transport n refreshments. grin
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rukkydelta:
why don't you asked the gods ?
Haba! Wetin hapun now Rukky! Easy tiger!!
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by drnairalov: 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
WebSurfer:

lool braah It's hard to convince a girl that your intentions are pure in this generation...but man erry gurlwud feel insecure. so get ur house in order...one has to go

quiinnBee:
welll one has to leave for the other undecided
thats the only way you can calm them down

babysis its past ur bed time.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
quiinnBee:
welll one has to leave for the other undecided
thats the only way you can calm them down
girlfriend is always insisting on leaving, i just forced her to stay this time around, the last time she stayed away for one week when she found out she's here. it doesnt look like though
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
yomi007k:
Guy this thing nor hard naa...

Hire a bf for ur bestfriend n ur Gf is gona stay calm.

...I charge N2000 per hour minus transport n refreshments. grin
i dont try that, infact i warned them off when they came visiting, i cant allow these f.ck boys around her.. its a no go area
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
WebSurfer:
girlfriend is always insisting on leaving, i just forced her to stay this time around, the last time she stayed away for one week when she found out she's here. it doesnt look like though
look whenever your girlfriend is around just telll your bestfriend to lay off to avoid situations like this.
unlesss you enjoy the way both of them argue.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
ideyhere:
Female best friend you say If she was such a best friend then I think she must have hung out with you and your girlfriend more than once. They're meant to have gotten reasonably close. And most importantly, she would have known about the supposed surprise visits from best friend. Since she's acting up, it means you haven't been telling her...and you not telling her means you're hiding something. And if you're hiding something then this your dilemma is really a good thing for you...to chose who you really want... If this becomes the case, then I don't see how it concerns me so I'm outta here.
my dear, i dont hide anything, thats simply my type of person, of course we flirt sometimes but we never cross that line, never. well, this is actually the first time we are staying together because shes always staying away on the hearing my best friend is around.
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
WebSurfer:
i swear, i seriously do not understand, the so call girl never understands how many times she has saved her ass when we get misunderstandings sometimes
boy. Destroy your relationship you hear. What sort of unnecessary closeness is that? Just imagine your girlfriend has a male best friend and you visited her only for her to invite him also to come stay with you guys. Can you imagine such stupidity?

You don't respect her. If you respect your girlfriend, you would draw a line between "friends" and your significant other. I guess if you are married this best friend of yours would dictate what sort of soup you guys cook or how many kids you should have. Mtscheww.

You either covet this friend or she covets you. It's only time before the deed happens. Pretend to tell her you love her and see all the floodgates of emotions are released and she tells you how long she's being in love with you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
quiinnBee:

look whenever your girlfriend is around just telll your bestfriend to lay off to avoid situations like this.
unlesss you enjoy the way both of them argue.
my dear, its a bit of fun, grin grin right now, she decided not to eat anything till tomorrow, i guess when she can cook her own meal, lol grin grin grin
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
drnairalov:

lool braah It's hard to convince a girl that your intentions are pure in this generation...but man erry gurlwud feel insecure. so get ur house in order...one has to go

babysis its past ur bed time.
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Zeedarh(f): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
WebSurfer:
she's being jealous and i honestly do not blame her. Put yourself in her shoes too.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Rukkydelta(f): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
pinceprinz:

Haba! Wetin hapun now Rukky! Easy tiger!!
you again ?
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by yomi007k(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
WebSurfer:
i dont try that, infact i warned them off when they came visiting, i cant allow these f.ck boys around her.. its a no go area

E be like u get feelings for ur bestie....

Well prepare to lose ur gf mehn, don't come crying if she starts having an affair.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
WebSurfer:
my dear, its a bit of fun, grin grin right now, she decided not to eat anything till tomorrow, i guess when she can cook her own meal, lol grin grin grin
she'd dump you pretty soon if you go on with this attitude undecided

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by WebSurfer(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
johnny1980:
boy. Destroy your relationship you hear. What sort of unnecessary closeness is that? Just imagine your girlfriend has a male best friend and you visited her only for her to invite him also to come stay with you guys. Can you imagine such stupidity?

You don't respect her. If you respect your girlfriend, you would draw a line between "friends" and your significant other. I guess if you are married this best friend of yours would dictate what sort of soup you guys cook or how many kids you should have.
of course she'll never try that, we all know an average guys intentions and how dificult they get controlling those things between their legs, and my case is different, not that i do it to respect her but myself, and she knows that
Re: Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rukkydelta:
you again ?
grin right on ur nerves cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. / How To Make Love To A Real African Woman With pics / Finally Out!!!...This Was Invented For Cheating Husbands (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.