Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Help! My New BB Bold 2 Battery Is Displaying A Blue Thunderbolt And Won't Boot. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! My New BB Bold 2 Battery Is Displaying A Blue Thunderbolt And Won't Boot. (962 Views)

My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! / A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device / Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My New BB Bold 2 Battery Is Displaying A Blue Thunderbolt And Won't Boot. by Rapzino: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
I just bought a new bold 2 battery and it's displaying a blue thunderbolt in a white background, can anybody help?
Re: Help! My New BB Bold 2 Battery Is Displaying A Blue Thunderbolt And Won't Boot. by kinibigdeal(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Clarify yourself...not clear enuf
Re: Help! My New BB Bold 2 Battery Is Displaying A Blue Thunderbolt And Won't Boot. by Rapzino: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Clarify yourself...not clear enuf
after inserting the new battery and plugging in my USB charger the phone displayed the blue thunderbolt symbol and it wouldn't boot.
Re: Help! My New BB Bold 2 Battery Is Displaying A Blue Thunderbolt And Won't Boot. by kinibigdeal(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rapzino:
after inserting the new battery and plugging in my USB charger the phone displayed the blue thunderbolt symbol and it wouldn't boot.

The battery is not fully charged. Make sure you phone boot itself after charging, since its display the thunder sign when you plug your USB cord, it means the battery is charging, you have to wait till its charge to a certain percentage and it boot itself. I will advice you make use of a desktop charger
Re: Help! My New BB Bold 2 Battery Is Displaying A Blue Thunderbolt And Won't Boot. by Rapzino: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
kinibigdeal:

The battery is not fully charged. Make sure you phone boot itself after charging, since its display the thunder sign when you plug your USB cord, it means the battery is charging, you have to wait till its charge to a certain percentage and it boot itself. I will advice you make use of a desktop charger
thanks bro i appreciate, i'll try that.
Re: Help! My New BB Bold 2 Battery Is Displaying A Blue Thunderbolt And Won't Boot. by ChynoBEATS: 4:12am On Nov 01, 2015
Rapzino:
I just bought a new bold 2 battery and it's displaying a blue thunderbolt in a white background, can anybody help?

Which type of battery did you buy ...is it the new one or the old black one?

Cos mine works fine n lasts for more than 6hrs sef ...
Re: Help! My New BB Bold 2 Battery Is Displaying A Blue Thunderbolt And Won't Boot. by Rapzino: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Which type of battery did you buy ...is it the new one or the old black one?

Cos mine works fine n lasts for more than 6hrs sef ...
it's the old black one.
Re: Help! My New BB Bold 2 Battery Is Displaying A Blue Thunderbolt And Won't Boot. by ChynoBEATS: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Rapzino:
it's the old black one.
Choi That one has lots of fake na
Mine is like the design of a bold five battery n its black
Re: Help! My New BB Bold 2 Battery Is Displaying A Blue Thunderbolt And Won't Boot. by Rapzino: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Choi
That one has lots of fake na

Mine is like the design of a bold five battery n its black
mehn, the battery is functioning now albeit weaker than the previous one. Did you ordered for yours online?
Re: Help! My New BB Bold 2 Battery Is Displaying A Blue Thunderbolt And Won't Boot. by ChynoBEATS: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rapzino:
mehn, the battery is functioning now albeit weaker than the previous one. Did you ordered for yours online?

Choi sorry for the late reply....

I dint order 4it i bought it 4rm the dude in front of the guy who repairs my phone @ ladipo mushin

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Free Download Manager Apps For Android / Infinix Zero 3 Officially Launched In Nigeria (with Pics) / Faily Used Phone For Sale???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.