Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Unbelievable Facts Which Proves That God Bears An Igbo Name-ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable Facts Which Proves That God Bears An Igbo Name-ifeduba (677 Views)

Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Women To Protest Unclad, So That God Will Punish FG / This Israeli Soldier Has Igbo Name:. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Facts Which Proves That God Bears An Igbo Name-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
The Principles of Religion Part 2 by Ifeduba ( Igbo Language is the Original Hebrew Language: A critical look at YAHWEH the Hebrew God and the Igbo Word YAHMEH
Meaning & History
A name of the Hebrew God, represented in Hebrew by the tetragrammaton ("four letters"wink יהוה (Yod Heh Vav Heh), which was transliterated into Roman script as Y H W H. Because it was considered blasphemous to utter the name of God, it was only written and never spoken, which resulted in the original pronunciation becoming lost. The name may have originally been derived from the old Semitic root הוה (hawah) meaning "to be" or "to become"
So Generally the Hebrew name of God YAHWEH means to BECOME or TO BE ..
Surprising the igbo word YAHMEH/YAH MEZIE OR YAH MEE means LET IT HAPPEN!! Or LET IT BE
we must never allow igbo language to die teach your children our language for its the language of God used in creation and human evolution

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Facts Which Proves That God Bears An Igbo Name-ifeduba by Chanchit: 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sigh! I would remember you in prayers.
Re: Unbelievable Facts Which Proves That God Bears An Igbo Name-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Chanchit:
Sigh! I would remember you in prayers.

I know it sounds weird and unbelievable but the fact is before us grin. GOD IS ACTUALLY IGBO!!

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Facts Which Proves That God Bears An Igbo Name-ifeduba by Chanchit: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

I know it sounds weird and unbelievable but the fact is before us grin. GOD IS ACTUALLY IGBO!!

The real Igbo or Biafra Igbo? So I would decide on time to Join the struggle. Lmfao!
Re: Unbelievable Facts Which Proves That God Bears An Igbo Name-ifeduba by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
ha ha EZIOKWU CHINEKE
the IGBO answer CHUKWU which means GOD in their names....................
they are mostly christians
they circumcise on the 8 day
they are hated for being successful
they are IGBO
they are biafrans
and now, YAHWEH is found to mean YAHMEH
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm biafra is coming faster than i imagined
UMU CHINEKE
and in the end biafra will come
YAHMEH OOOOOOOOOOOO ISEEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Facts Which Proves That God Bears An Igbo Name-ifeduba by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
Correct...
In phyno voice...
I mana jisos na asu Igbo
Re: Unbelievable Facts Which Proves That God Bears An Igbo Name-ifeduba by IlekeHD: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
We believe you, please post this on a Jews website. Na dem need it the most.
Re: Unbelievable Facts Which Proves That God Bears An Igbo Name-ifeduba by LastSurvivor: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nwanne u don come again ooo grin
Re: Unbelievable Facts Which Proves That God Bears An Igbo Name-ifeduba by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
This Op is the Igbo version of President Ademu$iwa of the western region.

Keep it up brogringrin

(1) (Reply)

See What Russia President Doing, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin / In Response To Dr Ben Carson's Slander On Islam. / Biafrans And Nigerians Am Just Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.