Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Question Of The Day:- If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Question Of The Day:- If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? (2419 Views)

If All Crime Was To Be Legal For 24 Hours, What Crime Would You Commit / Photo Of The Day:- If The Babe You Toasted On Facebook Visits You At Home & She / If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? by edwapkalmeed(m): 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours
What Would You Do? #Its just
something like joking stuffs

http://www..ng/2015/10/26/question-of-the-day-if-any-crime-was-legal-for-12-hours-what-would-you-do/

source Naijaloaded

Re: Question Of The Day:- If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? by shikshark: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
ill empty the remaining treasury accout that pple are complaining dat gej left

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Question Of The Day:- If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? by divinehand2003(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
I will rob world bank in Switzerland and leave it comatose after my theft. Not even 50 cents will be left untouched.
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? by edwapkalmeed(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
shikshark:

guy u wicked oohhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? by edwapkalmeed(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
divinehand2003:
I will rob world bank in Switzerland and leave it comatose after my theft. Not even 50 cents will be left untouched.

how much u wan come carry
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? by phatriqk(m): 12:10am On Oct 27, 2015
None, crime na crime
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? by tomiobj(m): 6:59am On Oct 27, 2015
edwapkalmeed:
If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours
What Would You Do? #Its just
something like joking stuffs

http://www..ng/2015/10/26/question-of-the-day-if-any-crime-was-legal-for-12-hours-what-would-you-do/

source Naijaloaded

I will turn temporarily gay and do jazz on bill Gates and dangote. Marry dem den divorce nd chop half of their wealth

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? by phatriqk(m): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2015
u r gay already why use d term temporarily fsggot ass nigga gerrout of here u damn soul, curseth thing

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? by Afz9095(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
shikshark:
nd i will shoot you.,crime is legal nw

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? by durapro(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
I will empty worLd Bank in ma room
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? by ijobaooorun(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
phatriqk:
u r gay already why use d term temporarily fsggot ass nigga gerrout of here u damn soul, curseth thing

u dis guy again....... I SORRY FOR YOU
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? by englishmart(m): 6:37am On Oct 28, 2015
phatriqk:
don't always be mean, it's all for fun

.. take life easy, wahala no good. btw, you should. have quoted him directly and not hide behind him to post trash@

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? by igraman(m): 11:37am On Oct 28, 2015
I will be gay ... 😁😁😀
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? by Richnero(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
tomiobj:

I will turn temporarily gay and do jazz on bill Gates and dangote. Marry dem den divorce nd chop half of their wealth
all in one day? undecided

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? by tomiobj(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Richnero:
all in one day? undecided
. I'll do church wedding with both of dem 2wice on dd same ay. Submit certificate. Adopt 2 babies divorce.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation BTW A Babe And A Guy(fuel Scarcity) / School Bus In Japan / Na By Force To Own Apple Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.