Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,446 members, 7,853,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Are You Dating The Right Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Dating The Right Guy? (603 Views)

Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Dating The Right Guy? by Nemerulez(f): 12:37am On Oct 27, 2015
It is very important for you to be certain that you are dating the right man for you.

A woman needs affection, attention, protection, love, care and understanding from her husband.

Most times, the pressure from family, friends, relatives and the society affect our decisions in making the right choices. There's this conception about the age of a woman making her fully ripe for marriage. But I have come to realise that age doesn't have anything to do with marriage. It is all in the mind.

If you are mature in your mind and you are well informed about taking a certain decision, do you consider age as a factor? Hardly.

So my dear ladies, do not let anyone convince you to get married when you are not sure about the man you are dating no matter your age.

Does he have self control? Is he spirit filled? Know that one thing is to get born again and another thing is to get baptised in the HOLY SPIRIT(a talk for another day).

You know yourself very well and what you can deal with. So, take your time and study him. No matter how we ladies pretend to turn a blind eye on something, we always know the truth deep down inside.

It is best to stay single than to have a terror as a husband. If you feel he is not the right man for you, do not give it a second thought, just leave. Because if you do not, you will get convinced. And the end will not be anything but pain and misery.
Re: Are You Dating The Right Guy? by papilo007(m): 12:39am On Oct 27, 2015
Read it until the age aspect.......it would kinda feel akward when mum is celeberating her 60th birthdae and dad is 42{for naija setting}.....just sayinq!!!
Re: Are You Dating The Right Guy? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:41am On Oct 27, 2015
papilo007:
In case
grin grin grin
Re: Are You Dating The Right Guy? by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 27, 2015
Dats right. Cos one can harly change a man. If he no make sense. Na jus too whiz na him remain oh
Re: Are You Dating The Right Guy? by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 27, 2015
Is dis ganna mk FP undecided
Re: Are You Dating The Right Guy? by Johnnoah1st: 3:21am On Oct 27, 2015
Nemerulez:
It is very important for you to be certain that you are dating the right man for you.

A woman needs affection, attention, protection, love, care and understanding from her husband.

Most times, the pressure from family, friends, relatives and the society affect our decisions in making the right choices. There's this conception about the age of a woman making her fully ripe for marriage. But I have come to realise that age doesn't have anything to do with marriage. It is all in the mind.

If you are mature in your mind and you are well informed about taking a certain decision, do you consider age as a factor? Hardly.

So my dear ladies, do not let anyone convince you to get married when you are not sure about the man you are dating no matter your age.

Does he have self control? Is he spirit filled? Know that one thing is to
i would have insult u but by merely sighting dat 2 melons on ur profile pics my brain immediately reset to normal.
Re: Are You Dating The Right Guy? by Cutehector(m): 3:32am On Oct 27, 2015
Anyss:
Dats right. Cos one can harly change a man. If he no make sense. Na jus too whiz na him remain oh
can one change a woman too?
Re: Are You Dating The Right Guy? by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=Cutehector post=39399130]can one change a woman too?[/quote)

If a woman truly loves a man,she adapts to him not d oda way round. Dats y ppl keeping ssaying d success of a marriage/relationshipin on d woman
Re: Are You Dating The Right Guy? by Cutehector(m): 6:25am On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=Anyss post=39400276][/quote]I couldn't agree with u more smiley nice one

(1) (Reply)

Best Wishes Of Happy Diwali Images / Five Habits That Cultivate A Lasting Love / 【강남건마】【 밤전 】 В А Мw А R 8 닷 Com 가양건마 - 아이러브 간석건마

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.