Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

See Lecturer Who’s Now Laborer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For 6 Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Lecturer Who’s Now Laborer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For 6 Month (716 Views)

Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule / Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) / Chai : See Lecturer Who's Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Lecturer Who’s Now Laborer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For 6 Month by businessline: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2015
A Lecturer in Kwara state College of Education, Oro, Mr Kayode Odeyemi has appealed to the Kwara state government to pay workers salary. He uploaded his picture while working as labourer in a building construction site to earn a paltry N1,500 to cater for his family.
Mr Kayode said the hardship many lecturers are going through as a result of the non payment of salaries is unbearable.
He said he has no option than to do what he’s doing so as to be able to feed.

Nigerian Politician I hail thee

See More of his Photo here
http://nigeriacamera.net/see-lecturer-whos-now-labourer-in-kwara-due-to-non-payment-of-salary-for-6-months/

Re: See Lecturer Who’s Now Laborer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For 6 Month by Jackeeh(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2015
Morale of this news ? DO NOT rely on just ONE SOURCE of income. Aside from what the government is paying,run and manage your personal business. For the records,I don't believe the above character is a lecturer. It can't be that bad na!
Re: See Lecturer Who’s Now Laborer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For 6 Month by OVI75(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2015
Desperate times ,This man is brave sha,bt he may soon becom object of harrasment by d authorithy that holds sway over their salary.
Re: See Lecturer Who’s Now Laborer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For 6 Month by Tunami(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2015
we need revolution in this country.
Re: See Lecturer Who’s Now Laborer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For 6 Month by SenJoe(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2015
source?
Re: See Lecturer Who’s Now Laborer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For 6 Month by HowAreYou(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2015
Re: See Lecturer Who’s Now Laborer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For 6 Month by valicious1(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2015
publicity stunt. He is just posing for those pictures.

1 Like

Re: See Lecturer Who’s Now Laborer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For 6 Month by doublewisdom: 8:04am On Oct 27, 2015
This is serious!
Re: See Lecturer Who’s Now Laborer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For 6 Month by 7footre(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2015
D client/owner of d building may be semi literate or totally uneducated while a lecturer is working day job...... how we have thrown education to d dogs in this country
Re: See Lecturer Who’s Now Laborer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For 6 Month by buzquet(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2015
We are now suffering due to our lack of creativity. Africans needs to wake up and stop depending only on our inept leaders
Re: See Lecturer Who’s Now Laborer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For 6 Month by solid3(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2015
Are u kidding me? Is that the best he could do?
Re: See Lecturer Who’s Now Laborer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For 6 Month by OObahiagbon: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2015
He didn't pull dis stunt well. He should have made it look more real dan did yatubalicity of utmost despigdo
Re: See Lecturer Who’s Now Laborer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For 6 Month by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2015
The guy be like

*abeg, snap me fast make i run put am online*
Re: See Lecturer Who’s Now Laborer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For 6 Month by MISSNORA(f): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Tunami:
we need revolution in this country.
2nded
Re: See Lecturer Who’s Now Laborer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For 6 Month by ziky2010(m): 8:30am On Oct 27, 2015
#idontbelieveit# I need to see his I.D card first

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Investors Withdrew #40.07 Billion From Equities Mkt In One Month. / Excerpts On Military Coups In Nigeria By Ogunjide Tunde (saaog) / {reuben Abati}: A Reading List For Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.