Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) (2368 Views)

See Lecturer Who’s Now Laborer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For 6 Month / Chai : See Lecturer Who's Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary For / Ganduje Of Kano State Inaugurates Commissioners,Slashes Workers Salary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by simtosul: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
A Lecturer in Kwara state College of Education, Oro, Mr Kayode Odeyemi has appealed to the Kwara state government to pay workers salary. He uploaded his picture while working as labourer in a building construction site to earn a paltry N1,500 to cater for his family. Mr Kayode said the hardship many lecturers are going through as a result of the non payment of salaries is unbearable.
He said he has no option than to do what he’s doing so as to be able to feed. Yet governors of these states are still going about with big jeeps and long convoy? Nawao!

Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by babseg(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ok Mr lecturer is this a publicity stunt or u don't hv any savings
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
babseg:

SOMEBODY pls call a psychiatrist for this dude

4 Likes

Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by babseg(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
aguiyi:

SOMEBODY pls call a psychiatrist for this dude

OLODO
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by Orjioorji(f): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
this is staged, even at that he should be ashamed that with all his education he can't think of how to better his life I wonder what he is teaching his students,

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by babseg(m): 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Orjioorji:
this is staged, even at that he should be ashamed that with all his education he can't think of how to better his life I wonder what he is teaching his students,

I wonder.
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by Singingbae(m): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Orjioorji:
Staged? How can someone stoop so low like that, I think you are not from kwara state, see hardship, only secondary school teachers have received salary
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
He should be glad that one, he found something else to do to feed his family. Secondly that he is healthy enough to do it.

There is dignity in labor! I feel bad when I see Nigerians talking about how they can't do this job or that job. Go to the West and see people who are way more educated than a large portion of our educated population doing what we refer to as 'menial' jobs to take care of their bills. They do not only do it but they do it with pride.

When will my people take pride in honest day job?

4 Likes

Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by babseg(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Singingbae:

Staged? How can someone stoop so low like that, I think you are not from kwara state, see hardship, only secondary school teachers have received salary

He didn't stoop so low because he's just a Mr tongue
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by Singingbae(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
babseg:

He didn't stoop so low because he's just a Mr tongue
What's this one saying grin cheesy
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by babseg(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Singingbae:

What's this one saying grin cheesy

what if he's a doctor or prof
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by eejo(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
buhari popularity. going down no salaries people are dying most govs had refused to pay despite bailout fund shame on APC
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by kingzizzy: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Let nobody kid them selves. If things ever get so bad that you cannot feed, we will all stoop this low. No doubt about it. I know a transport magnate who owned a fleet of trailers and mini buses. Things later got so bad for him that he lost all his vehicles and was reduced to being the driver of the last mini bus he owned. Things even got worse for him and he sold his last mini bus, and while he was looking for another bus to drive, he temporarily became a conductor. As Nigerians say "Na condition make crayfish bend"

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by wytecat: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
So how much savings would not have been depleted after many months of no income? What about health problems as a result of all this and the cost of treatment?

babseg:

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by babseg(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
wytecat:
So how much savings would not have been depleted after many months of no income? What about health problems as a result of all this and the cost of treatment?

ok health problem agree

what if he likes drinking tongue
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
"APC will create 10 million jobs in 10 days" - Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

"I did not authorise the circulation of APC manifesto" - Gen. Buhari.

"PDP has taken all the jobs APC intended to create" - Lai Mohammed

"Ban Eze Ndigbo in non-Igbo land, so as to create jobs where vacancies exist" - Joe Igbokwe.

I pity kids who are still praising this government. They are not to be blamed cos their parents still feed them. This government has visited hardship on this country. They seem to be punishing us for not voting for them since 1999 that we got a democratically elected government, yet they are barely 2 years old.
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by IAMTHEHERO: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
APC Change SCAM!!!
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by major466(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
woodcook:
He should be glad that one, he found something else to do to feed his family. Secondly that he is healthy enough to do it.

There is dignity in labor! I feel bad when I see Nigerians talking about how they can't do this job or that job. Go to the West and see people who are way more educated than a large portion of our educated population doing what we refer to as 'menial' jobs to take care of their bills. They do not only do it but they do it with pride.

A Gold Medal Post!
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by Louisville141(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
A lecturer undecided
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by wytecat: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
We can't judge since we don't know him.
babseg:

ok health problem agree

what if he likes drinking tongue
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by babseg(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
wytecat:
We can't judge since we don't know him.

so why did you health problem in the first place
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
babseg:
are you for real shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by babseg(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
chimkaire:
are you for real shocked shocked shocked

yes ke
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by wytecat: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
I don't know where you are from and why everything has to be spelled out to you but, these are human problems that are mostly caused by hardships. Common sense should dictate than a family man who has bills to pay and children to send to school but working without pay can be depressed. But to say he might have a drinking problem is judging him.

babseg:

so why did you health problem in the first place
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by mikolo80: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
woodcook:

when the honest days job pays well
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by GetUmad: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Contrary to what you wrote, the man was actually working on his housing project and decided to take "selfie"(regardless of whoever took the shot) for instagram. He only changed his mind when he remembered it could pass for a propaganda a la public recognition.

So never get it twisted.
Re: Lecturer Who’s Now Labourer In Kwara Due To Non-payment Of Salary (pics) by Frankiss44(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
It's all part of the change they voted for... Let them flex it... Rivers people watch and learn else similar fate will befall you guys

(1) (Reply)

SARAKI: Jacob Is Right, Tinubu's Case Doesn't Apply. / REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. / Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.