Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University (80387 Views)

Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) / Corps Members Deployed To Teach Students In Kogi University, Says ASUU / SUG Kogi University Blocks Roads Linking East To North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by kinibigdeal(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

Shame on u.
Calm down

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by LockDown69(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2015
If the video link is not on nairaland then it hasn't gone viral yet. angry

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Calm down

You didn't see that comment as chauvinistic?
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by permanentgrace(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2015
rofesobi33:
To get the video on Kogi State University lesbianism that is going viral, add me on 58A50B11.
or inbox rofesobi@yahoo.com.

Rubbish! Post the damn link here or forget it. You can keep it all alone and watch it yourself only.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Eddygourdo(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

Shame on u.
Mr man, shame on u too

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by yommysure(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2015
HawksDude:
Where is the video? I want to see.

Okay I found the video.. on 360nobs Here

Bad guy.
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by HawksDude(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2015
yommysure:

Bad guy.

wink
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by permanentgrace(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2015
jamesbalogun:
in as much as im against wot dey did i feel for dem too. The only help i can render to dem is to limit d spread of the video. Sorry i cant upload here

Dont be selfish dude. Post the damn videos here. Even the perpetrators, they careless about if the video are leaked or not. Why should you now act in their defence?

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by kinibigdeal(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

You didn't see that comment as chauvinistic?
Then you need to know you dealing with a chauvinist. You don't need it
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2015
Wat is dis saying? U just drop rubbish, hw hs dt contributed 2 wat is bin say here
omusiliyu:
Was here to check the region of the university.

Nothing goods never come out from the universities in Middle belt region.

Kwara is more of the west.
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by kinibigdeal(m): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2015
Anyone that post an obstrude video here should be ban
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by GhanasexWorker: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2015
Chei des women have disgraced me. Sex Sweet me pass anything in dis world. infact, I will Reject Food to live by Sex alone. And to think of de Orgasm, ahhhhhhsssshhhh
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by dinachi(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2015
I have said it before but many still find it difficult to believe. 90% of young ladies in Nigeria are practicing lesbians!

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by ayindejimmy(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2015
I watched the video out of curiosity.
Here's a link:

Just two perv. Making out

Mortified
I changed my mind
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by bibiking7(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2015
2 consenting adults. Thier time, thier body, their business. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Tallesty1(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

Don't be ignorant.

You think there aren't lesbians who have also slept with men?

Nobody gets lured into Lesbianism.

That one is a big lie.
They all should know when a fellow woman is being too nice or inappropriate.

So because the video has gone viral and their shameless deeds exposed, we should believe they were lured?

Come on.
Did you understand my comment at all?
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Ochenehi4life(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2015
Proverb 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. When the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do? I believe those involve in such act lack proper upbringing.
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by SirNetwork(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kogi is a child's play when compared to Uniport.

Anyway, those of you with java programming projects should see my signature for assistance.
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Junior66(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Those girls have boyfriends. One of them lives beside my house at school. According to what i heard, one of them lost her phone or her phone was stolen, upon discovering the videos in the phone, the guy called dem and asked to paid a fee he wnt release the videos. The girls bluffed him and dared him to do what he can. The rest is what you are reading here. Those videos are older than a month by the way. I even know someone who has seen those videos before but didnt bother to expose them. I feel the issue should have been handled in a better way. Those girls are a goner for sure.
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
Let your wife catch you...
Nihilist:
Vaseline and tissue on standby...
OP where is the video?
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by pat077: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
All I wanna see is the link to the video.
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
The truth is that 50% of women out there are lesbians!
I know one who is getting married next month and each time I see her husband I shake my head because the guy is homophobic and can kill a gay if he finds one. Poor him..if only he knows what he is ending up with. She started from secondary school and her friends confirmed she is still into it but pretends to be straight because her father is a pastor.
Men,check her properly before marriage..dem plenty o!
Most of those female clique you see is what all what they pretend to be ...it goes beyond friends........

3 Likes

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nihilist:
Vaseline and tissue on standby... OP where is the video?
hmm
forget the video, go and make yours!
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

Don't be ignorant.

That one is a big lie.

So because the video has gone viral and their shameless deeds exposed, we should believe they were lured?

Come on.

Thank you!
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
In order words,every woman is a lesbian.I guess this generalization includes every female member of your family.
Think before you write!

Durentt:
Smh. Naija guys be claiming their diicks is useful to naija babes or as if naija babes cant liv witawt diicks

I swear 85% of naija babes are lesbians and find ur dickks useless. Da rest 15% can manage ur diicks but still prefer their fellow ladies!! Wise up

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Charles4075(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
When I see adults complaining about the irresponsibility of teenagers, about their lack of respect, about their morals and about their promiscuity, I smh. Yet it is difficult to ask teenagers to develop responsibility when the adults seem to be rejecting it, and when society seems to be fragmenting. What these girls need is somebody to talk to i.e someone close to them and not to have to talk to her parents as strangers. If parents are unable to answer their daughter's questions regarding social, moral and sexual attitudes, they have failed as parents, and should not blame their child if he/she appears to have failed them.

The only difference between a homosexual and a heterosexual woman is her ''EROTIC PREFERENCE'' and the increased threat to a lesbian's emotional health is due to society's condemnation of homosexuality, which increases her insecurity. Though biblically, it is wrong but my point is rather than we condemning or judging them, we should rather try to make them understand that's it's wrong and for them to accept the complementary sex(Men).

NOTE: No one is a saint.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Banter1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
I'm only interested in the video. If you're too like if you're not share.
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by charlesbailey(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
there's a difference between lesbians and bisexuals
lesbians go one way
bisexuals swing both ways
IamMissMarvel:

Don't be ignorant.

That one is a big lie.

Come on.
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Epatty(f): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
It's sweet...

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by ril19(m): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Chei... Boiz yaff sharp dia aizz to com an see fideo.
Sorry buh u have to travel to kogi uni to get it via bluetooth

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by whocanbewho(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
latino1131:

Bros abeg send the 6 videos... i need to confirm something
lol confirm wetin?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) / Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.