Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Women Confessions On Stelladimokokorkus. Run For Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Confessions On Stelladimokokorkus. Run For Life (3279 Views)

Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / 17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / raw stories that gets u Horney (raw confessions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Confessions On Stelladimokokorkus. Run For Life by AlikoDangote1: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2015
She uses IP address to Identify them
Yet they are pouring out their past o
Part one
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/10/anonymous-post.html

Part Two
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/10/anonymous-post-part-2.html
Re: Women Confessions On Stelladimokokorkus. Run For Life by AlikoDangote1: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2015
Ok here goes my honest story...
I got disvirgined @d age of 15, had an abortion at d age of 17 and dint know who the father was cos I had 3 sexual partners at the time!!! , am 22 now and I have had sex wif roughly 22 guys!!! Iv bleeped girls as well, exchanged nude pictures too, oh did I forget to mention d 2nd abortion I had at age 20 and d countless times I took pills to kill my babies
Re: Women Confessions On Stelladimokokorkus. Run For Life by AlikoDangote1: 10:16am On Oct 27, 2015
Everyone is saying that am doing the wrong thing by cooking my husband food with my period. Maka why! Let me give u my reason. My auntie has been doing it and she is married for 12 yrs. She and her husband are in peace though tthey Don't have kids yet but her husband is not even talking of second wife. Since I got married I can beat my chest and say my husband av never misbehaved outside. He practically worships the feet I work on. I make his food special. I know it's wrong but I don't think it's poisonous. If that is d way my marriage will be intact I have no regrets. Am a very emotional being . I might die if my heart is ever broken. Who are u people to judge me
Re: Women Confessions On Stelladimokokorkus. Run For Life by AlikoDangote1: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2015
I have done like 8 abortions ... Donno if I will ever have a baby of my own! I feel really bad have asked God for forgiveness but I still feel terrible... Abuse me all u can coz I deserve it!
Re: Women Confessions On Stelladimokokorkus. Run For Life by AlikoDangote1: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2015
I bleeped a 5year old boy.
He was our neighbours child
Re: Women Confessions On Stelladimokokorkus. Run For Life by AlikoDangote1: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2015
I slept with my bestfriend's fiance on the night of her wedding. We actually continued with the relationship till he was transferred to another state.
Re: Women Confessions On Stelladimokokorkus. Run For Life by AlikoDangote1: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2015
I had five abortions before I got married,bleeped upto 80 men(single,married and divorced),had sex with my dad's cousin,had sex just to secure a job,smoked and tried lesbianism...Thank God for his mercies that endureth forever.I am now a new creature in Christ Jesus.Lord help me not to cheat on my husband cos of his erectile dysfunction.
Re: Women Confessions On Stelladimokokorkus. Run For Life by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2015
I saw those thing on her blog and fear catch me. Women bad oh.

1 Like

Re: Women Confessions On Stelladimokokorkus. Run For Life by AlikoDangote1: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2015
I bleeped a 4 months old boy. I can't even say it. It started when his mother left him in my care. I started kissing him and his lips got swollen. He was kissing back think it's breast. I removed my pants and put his head in my vagina.
Re: Women Confessions On Stelladimokokorkus. Run For Life by AlikoDangote1: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2015
I had sex with six guyz @ once
I have been rape many times,
My heart is dead,stone cold,i don't feel anything
Re: Women Confessions On Stelladimokokorkus. Run For Life by AlikoDangote1: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2015
Slept with a pastor on his matrimonial bed, he tagged it deliverance and I was dumb enough to fall for it
Re: Women Confessions On Stelladimokokorkus. Run For Life by misspicy(f): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2015
op shey you know that some of those confessions were formed tho... tho some could be true buh nobody holy pass...
only those molesting a child needs condemnation
note i read it too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? / Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) / EXPOSED! Married Man Begging Mistress For Sex Chat (modified)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.