Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update (26580 Views)

Senate Conducts Last Lap Of Ministerial Screening - Live Update / Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates / Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by warrior01: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2015
Time to confirm Amaechi.
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by edonks1: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2015
The era of real politicians with integrity is over. If the president is wrongly selected then the result will be equally bad.

Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by chimchim1(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2015
I am only interested in Amaechi's confirmation
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by midolian(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2015
wandy4G:
please keep us posted.
No problem, bro
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by lhordspy: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2015
k
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by hob(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2015
They had better finish the screening tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by osazeeblue01: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2015
Nigeria jaga jaga.
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by blazetitov: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Who you they pele, baba e ku ni?

You deserve pity. A lost soul deserves pity. once again, pele ti e. Hope you will find more reasons to look on to the bright side of life.

Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by ricsman(m): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2015
many won't be interested again
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2015
My Vice Chancellor now on air...
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Koleman(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I've lost hope in this nation, the judiciary, legislative and the executive arm of government have gone to the almajiris. We've lost this country to the dogs, like PMB might be the last president of this zoo
eya sorry. I no know say e go vex you. I will talk to buhari for you

Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by SirNetwork(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2015
Why not stop this " your screening" and forward all names to PMB. There are better things you can do for the country rather than wasting resources on this.

Anyway, those of you with java programming projects should see my signature for assistance.
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by ricsman(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2015
switesthart:
Ghen ghen

1st time ever .. Ministerial screening don pass 1 month.

Senate been forming busy while dogara dey share comittee ...

Zombie country

All dem nominees would come and blow grammar and when dey are given portfolios .. Dem go dey do thanksgiving up and down

Please .. Make una round up this screening make we know wetin dey happen next..

Shey baba don go collect jazz for india ?

Make we see as e dey go...

In other news ..
Just one month back.. Wike was given a new acronym ..
"Sleeping governor"

Tribunal and supreme court don clear sleep from him eyes ..

Oga wike .. The evil you did in min of education would definitely come back to haunt you ..

you sound neutral I like it.

that PMB going to India was quit funny
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by dondazie(m): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2015
Prof Adewole doing justice to the questions

Manage diabetes and hypertension in a natural way .. www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Forwetinnah: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2015
Kiiikiiiikiii...where are those still waiting for the 6 million remaining appointments from Booooohari after he has given all the good ones to his Adamawa and Katsina peeps? News flash for the West, these positions are still up for grabs....
1. Chief Pampers Changer
2. Special Assistant on Betraying the South
3. Chief Cook/Driver/Househelp/Gardener
4. Spin Doctors and Booooohari's hogwash Damage controller

Grab your positions NOW!!

Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by ihatesycophant(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I've lost hope in this nation, the judiciary, legislative and the executive arm of government have gone to the almajiris. We've lost this country to the dogs, like PMB might be the last president of this zoo
So you still lost hope in Justice Mary Odili that gave the judgement today against your preferred governor, Wike? Sorry o. No get heart attack.

Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
W A I L E R

Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Zellie: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2015
This screening is a waste of time. Eventually , they'll all get confirmed, there's no point.

this country is a joke sad
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Koleman(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Kiiikiiiikiii...where are those still waiting for the 6 million remaining appointments from Booooohari after he has given all the good ones to his Adamawa and Katsina peeps? News flash for the West, these positions are still up for grabs....
1. Chief Pampers Changer
2. Special Assistant on Betraying the South
3. Chief Cook/Driver/Househelp/Gardener
4. Spin Doctors and Booooohari's hogwash Damage controller

Grab your positions NOW!!
Alert wailer Sighted!

Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by midolian(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
wandy4G:
please keep us posted.
you can watch live here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPS7rHsk9WY
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by ricsman(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
ihatesycophant:

So you still lost hope in Justice Mary Odili that gave the judgement today against your preferred governor, Wike? Sorry o. No get heart attack.
are you sure she was the judge

part of the judges meaning not just her
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Forwetinnah: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Koleman:
Alert wailer Sighted!

You're welcome jare...it takes one to know one, seeing that APC deprived supporters wail more these days cool
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by midolian(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Senator Akume Asks Prof. Adewole what he will recommend for Nigerian Universities to meet Up with International standards
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by midolian(m): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu asks Prof. Adewole to address rumours that he is pro-abortion
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Not Disappointed with his responses so far....
God bless the University of Ibadan...

Recte Sapere Fons
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by dabiko(m): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
So people do sit down to watch these guys? This is funny!
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by razid: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
It's like our Senators have reset their brains. They are asking germane questions this afternoon with all seriousness. And I must say that the Professor is really communicating. This makes me to be disappointed further about that Prof from Ondo state. Haba! Ondo state can do better than that Prof.

Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Enesi47: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
lol are you not Biafra? What are you still doing in zoo

FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust / BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West / Abike Dabiri Reacts As Ghana Maltreats Nigerians