Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

To Yoruba Elders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Yoruba Elders (1042 Views)

Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Yoruba Elders by MayorofLagos(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2015
I give my greetings and respect, my salutations and adoration to all our elders in Yorubaland and in humbleness I approach to add voice to the voices that have already spoken in defense of the land and of your virtues. May you all live long for us, Ase!

In as much that Rabiu Kwankwaso's utterances would be condemned, the inaction and silence of his Yoruba audience and hosts must not go unpunished. The Yoruba dignitaries in sitting at this event and in whose presense this audacity by the prodigal fool was uttered while they sat like zombie and soaked it in are conduits, ennablers and endorsers of the verbal assault on your virtues.

In comparison, we saw a gathering of youths at the Deji's palace react and decisively corrected an insult on the revered throne of a Monarch of Yorubaland.

It should be seen as lack of reverence for our elders and fathers when a gathering of Yorubas, including those designated to represent Oyo State Governor would listen to a rain of insult hurled at the land, our elders and our institutions generally by a representative and voice of Fulani who if I may add spoke in defense that the rape of our women, daughters, the invasion of our farmlands, the mutilation of our brothers, sons, fathers, and most of all a leading statesman of our land was a justified outcome because the criminals were not educated to recognize such atrocities as inhumane.

May I add that one of their own, Col. Sambo Dasuki has just been charged and will be prosecuted for posession of firearms without license. So, who arms and protects Fulani herdsmen with unlicensed AK47s and why is that not seen as a crime worthy of prosecution?

Our sons and daughters, third generation university educated buffoons sat like goats waiting for their march to the slaughterhouse and gave audience to be instructed on the importance and value of education to the civility of man by a irritant, a first generation university graduant whose father and father before him were roaming cow herders. If we take out Federal character from the equation a man of Kwankwaso's background is not materially matured and ready yet to administer a local govt in Yorubaland, much more a State!

I call for a public humiliation of these Yorubas that made it possible for my land to be shited on by a fvking Fulani.

A message to Mr Fani Kayode. I read your response, may God continue to inspire and give you the voice to speak to truth. I disagree on one point in your response. In the last sentence you differentiated and sounded apologetic to the civil Fulani.

No my brother....if the civil Fulani does not differentiate and distance himself from the filth and atrocities of his herding brothers, why is it our call to plead on his behalf? Damn all Fulanis! We hold the grace to Fulani survival in Nigeria, On a weekly basis, counting all the weekend festivities in Yorubaland, no less than 10,000 cows are purchased. We can impose an economic embargo, in tandem with a territorial restriction and ruin their livestock and income. This is serious matter!
Therefore Fulani owe us accountability and cleansing. Let the good Fulani distance his acts and his voice and defense of the criminal Fulani and prove to us that they are redeemable. Until then....fvck all Fulani!

I am upset!

Mayor of Lagos self endorsed this message!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Yoruba Elders by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2015
kul.
Re: To Yoruba Elders by superstar1(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2015
You are even talking too much.

OPC decimated them in Ilorin. They were taken to the Golgotha in Oke Ogun and Ilaro.

The time of too much English has passed. Now is the time to give them a good dose of their medicine.

Here is not middle belt, where they can do and undo.

2 Likes

Re: To Yoruba Elders by ERAKAMUS: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2015
mayoroflagos I get your point but don't you think Ffk was just trying to play safe there for some reasons.
Re: To Yoruba Elders by superstar1(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
mayoroflagos I get your point but don't you think Ffk was just trying to play safe there for some reasons.

he toned it down towards the end, probably because of his friends that are fulanis.

MayorofLagos argument is also correct. The civil fulanis should call their bandits to order or we shall keep seeing all of them as one and the same.

1 Like

Re: To Yoruba Elders by MayorofLagos(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2015
ERAKAMUS:

Fulani never plays safe. If they did the whole country will not be littered with bodies of their victims.

Why are their opponents playing safe with them....for what?

1 Like

Re: To Yoruba Elders by kilode100(f): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Following..
Re: To Yoruba Elders by ERAKAMUS: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2015
superstar1:

he toned it down towards the end, probably because of his friends that are fulanis.

MayorofLagos argument is also correct. The civil fulanis should call their bandits to order or we shall keep seeing all of them as one and the same.
I was conversing with some people who have stayed in the North and they told me that an Hausa fulani will cheat you but not until after somedays you will realize that you've been thrown overboard.

Dont expect the literate one amongst them to call this guys to order.

THEY ALL BELIEVE IN DOMINATION BY ANY MEANS
Re: To Yoruba Elders by superstar1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
I was conversing with some people who have stayed in the North and they told me that an Hausa fulani will cheat you but not until after somedays you will realize that you've been thrown overboard.

Dont expect the literate one amongst them to call this guys to order.

THEY ALL BELIEVE IN DOMINATION BY ANY MEANS

Calling them hausa/fulani gives them comparative advantage. They are 2 different ethnicities.

Fulanis are the lords of the Huasas. Hausas are the subjugated subjects and slaves of the fulanis.
Re: To Yoruba Elders by ERAKAMUS: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Fulani never plays safe. If they did the whole country will not be littered with bodies of their victims.

Why are their opponents playing safe with them....for what?
That's the problem in Nigeria a lot of people down south beleive the way of life there is unitary, "HELL NO" The freedom Awusa's enjoy down south is never reciprocated up North

Lastly Fulaniheardmen are just like machineries just like the Almajiris that can be activated anytime joke apart I laugh any time I see/hear fellow YORUBAS insulting GANI.

1 Like

Re: To Yoruba Elders by zimoni(f): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Funny enough, the bastards are minority.

Like Superstar said, time for big english is over. It's time to activate Ilaro Treatment.

God Punish the Tse Tse Flies aka Leeches and Parasites.

Those Elders listening to insults from a Bastard from North deserve to be shot in the head. If I was there, I would have asked the Tse Tse Fly to shut his rotten mouth.

Too badt. Too badt.

God knows The War Is Inevitable, it's just a matter of time.

Nansense.
Re: To Yoruba Elders by MayorofLagos(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
zimoni:
Funny enough, the bastards are minority.

Like Superstar said, time for big english is over. It's time to activate Ilaro Treatment.

God Punish the Tse Tse Flies aka Leeches and Parasites.

Those Elders listening to insults from a Bastard from North deserve to be shot in the head. If I was there, I would have asked the Tse Tse Fly to shut his rotten mouth.

Too badt. Too badt.

God knows The War Is Inevitable, it's just a matter of time.

Nansense.

Thats the thrust of this thread. A call for those Yorubas in the audience to be publicly humiliated for allowing a Fulani rub filth on their elders while they acted docile.
Re: To Yoruba Elders by oduastates: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Stop flogging a dead horse.
Leave the fence, get on your bike to get all the people of the yoruba country out of that contraption.
The funniest thing is that they are ready to wait for another 100 years for some to get mass educated or others to become liberal minded.
Never mind that you are being outbred like 3 to 1.
Nigeria is a dead country and it has been like that since independence.

1 Like

Re: To Yoruba Elders by DaFlash: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thats why we the yoruba youths need to stand up and unite against all this rubbish, they the elders are failing and will die off soon leaving us the youth to bear the the rubbish foundation they built for all this mofos,...We need to stand up yoruba youths unless the coming generation will suffer worst than us and surely they will curse us in our grave.
Re: To Yoruba Elders by kettykin: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
You voted for change, now the change you voted has come

1 Like

Re: To Yoruba Elders by zimoni(f): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Thats the thrust of this thread. A call for those Yorubas in the audience to be publicly humiliated for allowing a Fulani rub filth on their elders while they acted docile.

I'm angry.

I Never Loved Those Tse Tse Flies.
Re: To Yoruba Elders by MayorofLagos(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
kettykin:

Out of the change IPOB has gone internatiinal and widespread, and its only been five months. Can you inagine if there had not been a change, IPOB would not be this popular.

So you must decide if the outcome of the change with fastforward grassroot gains for IPOB is a better reward than if Jonathan had returned to power and your Biafra remained a local phenomenon.

You idi0t!

2 Likes

Re: To Yoruba Elders by chaseTE: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
oduastates:
Stop flogging a dead horse.
Leave the fence, to get on your bike to get all the people of the yoruba country out of that contraption.
The funniest thing is that they are ready to wait for another 100 years for some to get mass educated or others to become liberal minded.
Never mind that you are being outbred like 3 to 1.
Nigeria is a dead country and it has been like that since independence.
You sounded like the Biafrans, are you one or you just realised that Nigeria is not working and will never work with the way it is structured.

1 Like

Re: To Yoruba Elders by kettykin: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Out of the change IPOB has gone internatiinal and widespread, and its only been five months. Can you inagine if there had not been a change, IPOB would not be this popular.

So you must decide if the outcome of the change with fastforward grassroot gains for IPOB is a better reward than if Jonathan had returned to power and your Biafra remained a local phenomenon.

You idi0t!

For Ipob that didn't vote for change it is a good development as it has increased their visibility and reach. But for Oduduwa that voted change same cannot be said as their leader has kidnapped, victimized, threatened and traumatized. With a strict instructional command to yorubas to shut up.

1 Like

Re: To Yoruba Elders by pazienza(m): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Please, Ndiigbo can we try and stay out of Yoruba and Fulani issue. let's not meddle, let's just observe them from a close distance.

Bikonu!

3 Likes

Re: To Yoruba Elders by MrMbaM: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
kettykin:

They continue to rape and kill your people in Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo state but you fools can never talk cos you dare not try it. Few weeks ago, many of your women were raped while some men killed in Enugu but Ohaneze is not saying anything, yet you chest beat and make noise all over any thread about Yoruba. You have no shame bro.

1 Like

Re: To Yoruba Elders by basilo101: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yorubas dont seem to get it at all. Fulanis have freedom of movement in their country, u cant ban them, neither can u register them. the only solution is Odua Republic. Stop talking about what Fulani's did in Enugu or the East. we are not denying their atrocities over here niether do we make excuses or try to find another scapegoat like yorubas. we rather agitate to be a separate country with them after which we can have the powers to deal with them. as for now, the feds own the police and other security formations and appart from issuing long grammer, there is nothin anyone can do. Yoruba plz, activate your Odua republic if u are serious

2 Likes

Re: To Yoruba Elders by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
slave master relationship
Re: To Yoruba Elders by mekadinho(f): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Even Though I m Igbo, a proud one oh... I support Yorubas on ds one. Ds fulani menace is becoming anoda tin; rape, murder, farm destruction, robbery etc... Meeen, it has to stop. Its high time someone challenge them down south. God bless ndi Igbo, God give us Biafra. Ka Chineke mezie okwu!

1 Like

Re: To Yoruba Elders by Bekwarra(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
Are you minding those bastards and fools? My loyalty is first and foremost to Yorubaland before any useless political party. Most APC supporters I know are either denying Kwankwanso said it or keeping mute. I don't know how we got here with these imbecilic f.ools. They all deserve to be shot and thrown under a speeding BRT. Useless mofos. I can only picture their sheepish mumuish smiles while Kwankwanso was saying all that. The idiots are more concerned about Wike and Amaechi than what's happening here in the West. They would have even burnt tyres if it were to be Fayose or FFK that insulted northern elders.

1 Like

Re: To Yoruba Elders by WIZGUY69(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
My own problem is : Who invited that son of a b*tch to the event? What does he have to offer
Re: To Yoruba Elders by WIZGUY69(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
basilo101:
Yorubas dont seem to get it at all. Fulanis have freedom of movement in their country, u cant ban them, neither can u register them. the only solution is Odua Republic. Stop talking about what Fulani's did in Enugu or the East. we are not denying their atrocities over here niether do we make excuses or try to find another scapegoat like yorubas. we rather agitate to be a separate country with them after which we can have the powers to deal with them. as for now, the feds own the police and other security formations and appart from issuing long grammer, there is nothin anyone can do. Yoruba plz, activate your Odua republic if u are serious

First time you are making a sensible comment. wink

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio: I Must Recover All Stolen Funds – Buhari / Biafrans In India / Photos: Nigerian University Don Makes History As 1st Black President Of Webster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.