Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Agip Deadline? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Agip Deadline? (6028 Views)

Nae Agip Scholarship 2009/2010 / Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Scholarships / Agip Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agip Deadline? by kedionline: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2006
my email address is ***@yahoo.com
Re: Agip Deadline? by stillkay(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2006
Anyways,u cld have copied and paste the link.How many people do you want to send it to!!!

No wahala,one luv cheesy

who is this again Can't you read and apply
Re: Agip Deadline? by kizol(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2006
guy thanks a lot for the information i wish u all the best,
cheers cheesy
Re: Agip Deadline? by kizol(m): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2006
guy thanks for the information but is better u have u have all the details before u post such information to the forum
Re: Agip Deadline? by kalisto: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2006
please,am interested with Agip website.my email is chalyluciano@yahoo.com, my friend's own is colline4life@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Agip Deadline? by buteh: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2006
What kind of submission process is this?How would i fillout this form and submit it via email?Is is that i would fill out the form with a pen and then scan, attach and send via email or wat?How would i also handle the coverletter??
Re: Agip Deadline? by omosefe(f): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2006
@kalisto

check the first page, you can get the form from there.

cheers
Re: Agip Deadline? by olatunjiyy: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2007
I want to thank all the members of NAIRALAND for the information i have just recieved today on AGIP GRADUATE AND POSGRADUATE APPLICATIONS.
I pray God almight will giude and provide us all with a better opportunity as we struggle to get one.For more information, my mail ID is tunji@yahoo.com
Re: Agip Deadline? by danvy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2007
omosefe, can u pls send the form to me too, plsssssssssssss, danvysteve@yahoo.com wink smiley
Re: Agip Deadline? by popofem(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2007
thanks very much for the info, you`re blessed.please send the link to marylandcatbutter@yahoo.com
Re: Agip Deadline? by bashar83(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2007
pls send the link to my email holabash2002@yahoo.com
Re: Agip Deadline? by lovemewel(f): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2007
pls can u send me the attachment via my box oluchinwoke2001@yahoo.com tnx
Re: Agip Deadline? by ammosmann2: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2007
HI Nairalanders,I someone sent AGIP form to me sometime ago.If you want it just send me your e-mail address so I an forward it to you.NOTE:You'll have to fill it, then print it out beause you have to print your name,sign and date the last page.Then san in and mail to the address on the last page.
To save your time,print it out first so you can take your time to fill it off line.This will save you cash on the net
Re: Agip Deadline? by ammosmann2: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2007
i JUS SENT THE AGIPM FORM TO YOU GUYS THAT REQUESTED FOR IT.CHECK YOUR BOX
Re: Agip Deadline? by danvy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2007
Thanks so much guys, thanks alot smiley wink smiley
Re: Agip Deadline? by Komodo: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2007
vacancy @ www.gtbplc.com.are u aware cos its closing on the 1st of next month.
Re: Agip Deadline? by Jomodupri(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2007
Omo, pls i need it too. My addy is jomodupri@yahoo.co.uk. Tnx
Re: Agip Deadline? by doncnn(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2007
abeg make una forward am to my email lennymario@yahoo.com
Re: Agip Deadline? by oyunoyun: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2012
do you know that one engineer George jumbo sent that agip scan paper to my friend and asked him to send his entire NYSC album, that guy sent all documents to prove that he did his nysc yet, mr eng. said he only needs the entire album., theif , he wants to start using the names and numbers there to invite them for employent they did not apply for or who knows he will go and use their pictures and name for ritual and money making. Dont send your nysc album to anyone of such even when you have one. nysc cert, call up letter, no, recommendation letter, should be enough to prove your eligibility

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wanted - Verification Officers / If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In / Three Regret Mails In One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.