Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened (4032 Views)

Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable / Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April / I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by fistonati(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
When d big boy's are talking, dey do it wt command. But africans we beg

1 Like

Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by Rex123(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Jorussia:
lol,so us is no longer interested in Ukraine?With its massive military might,Russia,can takeover the whole of Europe in 21days.

What sort of retarded statement is this? Russia taking over Europe in 21 days! So Germany France Spain Portugal and UK will just sit and watch? When they all have a defence pact?
Oga go and read more books jare!

2 Likes

Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by coolitempa(f): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Tkester:

Smelly w.hore!

How do you know I am smelly....U don smell me abi na ur keyboard dey pollute your nose... grin
Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by coolitempa(f): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
chuna1985:

where did this fooolish yorubastard come from Who asked u

Military spending does not win wars, If u like spend 1 trillion doĺars monthly, it won't win any war.

I suppose being the dunce that you are, you have tested the Russian Army before....olori kpelebe.. grin grin
Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
US trying to restore some glory after Russia took the lead in Syria.

Meanwhile the Chinese have warned US that such must not repeat itself and US replied " this will be a regular"

I don't think China will do more than protest even if the US navy shows up again next week.

However thing will get messy if US should come with Japan and Australia - then things can quickly go ballistic - that was the initial plan but Australia pulled out of the adventure.

3 Likes

Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by Yanks101: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
belabela:
US trying to restore some glory after Russia took the lead in Syria.

Meanwhile the Chinese have warned US that such must not repeat itself and US replied " this will be a regular"

I don't think China will do more than protest even if the US navy shows up again next week.

However thing will get messy if US should come with Japan and Australia - then things can quickly go ballistic - that was the initial plan but Australia pulled out of the adventure.
Even if the US shows up with japan and australia, there is nothing china can do beyond protest.
I am sure you don't expect them to shoot at american and australian ships. There is a limit to madness.

1 Like

Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yanks101:
Even if the US shows up with japan and australia, there is nothing china can do beyond protest.
I am sure you don't expect them to shoot at american and australian ships. There is a limit to madness.

China will do more than protest in that case. They will block the lane and put the onus of shoting on the US-Japan-Australia aliance. The US and australia in particular will have to explain to their population how they had gone to shot at Chinese war ships in China.

Madness is not a virtue in international politics. You put responsibility of starting trouble on the other party. It is however not yet clear the capability China has built on those islands.
Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
coolitempa:

I suppose being the dunce that you are, you have tested the Russian Army before....olori kpelebe.. grin grin

you have also tested the United States army before

Anu mpama ka ibu.

Onukwű

1 Like

Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by HzRF(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Jorussia:
If us get level,make them go sail through Crimea(black sea),whether my second home(Russia)nor go use them take shine.
If dog dey mad he will surely know his owner

Putin no get time joor he will quickly sink that shiit

1 Like

Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by HzRF(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lordave:
Them go do am and nothing go happen, I repeat, nothing go happen!

Una just dey shout Putin Putin Putin. Abeg make una go sit down jor.
They have dared Russian by sailing through the waters of their biggest ally, wetin happen?
Lol no be usa that was calling moscow to pls come for a meeting to avoid faceoff in Syria
Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
HzRF:

The US had sailed in the black sea. However they left quickly after they were harased by Russia fighter jets and had their systems jammed.

http://theaviationist.com/2015/05/30/su-24-over-uss-ross-black-sea/
Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by Yanks101: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
belabela:

China will do more than protest in that case. They will block the lane and put the onus of shoting on the US-Japan-Australia aliance. The US and australia in particular will have to explain to their population how they had gone to shot at Chinese war ships in China.

Madness is not a virtue in international politics. You put responsibility of starting trouble on the other party. It is however not yet clear the capability China has built on those islands.
Blocking the shipping lane would be taken as a declaration of war.
Only china recognizes those lanes as chinese territories, and not even the UN.
The aftermath would mean the US, japan and australia setting a permanent aircraft carrier , and destroyer there and wait for china to blink.
I am sure china would not want the US to just sit there permanently and carry out critical and damaging recon missions.

1 Like

Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by Yanks101: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
belabela:

The US had sailed in the black sea. However they left quickly after they were harased by Russia fighter jets and had their systems jammed.

They were just taken aback by that jamming. It dosen't mean there were scared that russia would hit them.
US would sail in the blacksea any day and russia at best would fly over them and try to jam their communications, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by HzRF(m): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
belabela:

Mother Russia dont dull

Putin always putting up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by coolitempa(f): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
chuna1985:

you have also tested the United States army before

Anu mpama ka ibu.

Onukwű

How did the 'Russian' army fare against the Taliban.......alakori okponu... grin grin

1 Like

Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yanks101:
Blocking the shipping lane would be taken as a declaration of war.
Only china recognizes those lanes as chinese territories, and not even the UN.
The aftermath would mean the US, japan and australia setting a permanent aircraft carrier , and destroyer there and wait for china to blink.
I am sure china would not want the US to just sit there permanently and carry out critical and damaging recon missions.

declaration of war grin grin grin grin

Who will China be declaring war on?

Even Iran can block the Strait of Hormuz for some flimsy "national interest" reasons.

Worst case scenerio - they will call an emergency UN meeting where China will block whatever vote and Russia will either abstain or join China depending on how well US lobby Russia.

1 Like

Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yanks101:
They were just taken aback by that jamming. It dosen't mean there were scared that russia would hit them.
US would sail in the blacksea any day and russia at best would fly over them and try to jam their communications, nothing more.

Do you really understand what it means for your enemy to take over the electronic system of your vessel?

The vessel becomes a fishing boat or worst still less useful than a fishing boat.

It's a scary experience if you know what I mean

1 Like

Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by 400billionman: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Guys, just be ranting anyhow about China..
Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
coolitempa:

How did the 'Russian' army fare against the Taliban.......alakori okponu... grin grin

How did the American army fare against Taliban

Iti Mpataka

1 Like

Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by coolitempa(f): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
chuna1985:

How did the American army fare against Taliban

Iti Mpataka

Ode..... cheesy.....Taliban defeated Russia with American weapons.... grin.....America defeated Taliban in two months in 2001 and till date has an American imposed government in Russia's backyard....... angry.....come again...... grin
Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
coolitempa:

Ode..... cheesy.....Taliban defeated Russia with American weapons.... grin.....America defeated Taliban in two months in 2001 and till date has an American imposed government in Russia's backyard....... angry.....come again...... grin

Taliban defeated the unuted states n beat dem blue black n they are presently packing to flee...Lol, They have already wasted over 10,000 lives of u.s special forces.

America installed a government in Ukraine, n Russia responded by forcefully annexing more than 5 states from that Ukraine n added it to their land mass.......

1 Like

Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by Yanks101: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
belabela:

declaration of war grin grin grin grin

Who will China be declaring war on?

Even Iran can block the Strait of Hormuz for some flimsy "national interest" reasons.

Worst case scenerio - they will call an emergency UN meeting where China will block whatever vote and Russia will either abstain or join China depending on how well US lobby Russia.
I meant the US and her allies would take it as as declaration of war.
The rest of my post stands.
Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by Tkester: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
coolitempa:

How do you know I am smelly....U don smell me abi na ur keyboard dey pollute your nose... grin

Smelly W.hore!
Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by Tkester: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
HzRF:

Man you gotta love Putin. That guy is a real Badass. With Putin its just NO TALK, ALL ACTION!

1 Like

Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yanks101:
I meant the US and her allies would take it as as declaration of war.
The rest of my post stands.

Nobody goes to war without a strategy. Which allies NATO? That will not be the case apart from the US and Japan all other major players in NATO are in bed with China. Just last week the UK spread red carpet for the Chinese president. There are investment interests too to consider. Only fools rush to war - especially against a nuclear powerhouse.

So again there will be no war.
Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by kinibigdeal(m): 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
China should understand the international law, the south sea coast cannot be termed a terrritory by international standard. It is just an artificial island built by china and arm with sophisticated weapon capable of destroying airplanes, and rockets. By international standard, an artificial island is not a territory, US is simply acting on international law daring china to go against UN. The southern sea coast can even be claimed by malaysia and co. China should be careful of empty threats. I was commenting on international polities on yahoo platform where I seems to be the only black on that forum, with what am reading, the western world are already setting a booby trap for china
Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by mikolo80: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

You have filled ur head with American movie stupidity.

Who told u that America will defeat China in a full blown war

.....Who told u Japan will ally with America and fight Japan Has Japan n America ever been friends in history

Japan are responsible for their defences, not the unuted states...Where do u get ur information
those movies are a tip of the iceberg
this is not unconventional warfare like Vietnam
this will be like target practice for us
they'll reduce China to their knees
over bomb and missile de worry us
War on terror is complicated and they don't want to alienate citizens
the. first Iraq war was over in 4 months
Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2015
mikolo80:
those movies are a tip of the iceberg
this is not unconventional warfare like Vietnam
this will be like target practice for us
they'll reduce China to their knees
over bomb and missile de worry us
War on terror is complicated and they don't want to alienate citizens
the. first Iraq war was over in 4 months

story told by a defeated man, the Iraq war didn't end in 4 months...It has not ended till today. Iraq knew they can't challenge the u.s military, so they switched to a Swit tactic which was guerilla + suicide bombing n picked of over 15,000 u.s soldiers.

Rag tag groups with only AK47 n RPG killed tens of thousands of American special forces, talk more of disciplined well trained Chinese troops. u.s will be killed by their hundreds of thousands.
Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

You have filled ur head with American movie stupidity.

Who told u that America will defeat China in a full blown war

.....Who told u Japan will ally with America and fight Japan Has Japan n America ever been friends in history

Japan are responsible for their defences, not the unuted states...Where do u get ur information
I just dey look the Hollywood fan

1 Like

Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by mikolo80: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

story told by a defeated man, the Iraq war didn't end in 4 months...It has not ended till today. Iraq knew they can't challenge the u.s military, so they switched to a Swit tactic which was guerilla + suicide bombing n picked of over 15,000 u.s soldiers.

Rag tag groups with only AK47 n RPG killed tens of thousands of American special forces, talk more of disciplined well trained Chinese troops. u.s will be killed by their hundreds of thousands.
story by illiterate man
I paid first, first, first FIRST, Iraq war
dessert shield not desert storm
read and comprehend before you embarrass your self

yes guerilla warfare worked only because USA did not want to commit genocide
they were after bath party not Iraqi ppl
if they don't have rules of engagement, only maybe Russia can face us.and maybe, maybe Europe combined
stop lying
soldiers and marines (mostly transport and logistics) got killed
not special forces
the first One i have ever heard died last week out of thirty
Re: The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
mikolo80:
story by illiterate man
I paid first, first, first FIRST, Iraq war
dessert shield not desert storm
read and comprehend before you embarrass your self

yes guerilla warfare worked only because USA did not want to commit genocide
they were after bath party not Iraqi ppl
if they don't have rules of engagement, only maybe Russia can face us.and maybe, maybe Europe combined
stop lying
soldiers and marines (mostly transport and logistics) got killed
not special forces
the first One i have ever heard died last week out of thirty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! / (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. / Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.