Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

(pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. (3999 Views)

Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Buhari Is In Saudi Arabia Not UK-UK Journalist / Pics:Reno Omokri Attacks Buhari,Says British PM Flew Commercial To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by lordhugo(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
This is a direct reply to a Reno Omokri. Stop LYING Oga.

This thread hit the FP earlier on Mr Omokri's false assertion that the the Finance Minister attended UK's Worst University. https://www.nairaland.com/3483070/kemi-adeosun-attended-worst-university

(Disclaimer). This thread is not to support the 'economic policies' of the Mrs Kemi Adeosun.
With all that said, i will hit the nail on the head.

Mr Omokri said, "This table shows the best universities and the worst ones in England. University of East London, the school our pretty finance minister, Kemi Adeosun , attended is number one amongst the worst. This is a former polytechnic that only became a university in 1992. Now you know why you have a recession!"
He accompanied his comment with this snapshot. www.nairaland.com/attachments/4525246_z1_jpg5d0f2eea6e0b422f208f7c5810022725

The University of East London is seen in last position under "GRADUATES IN PROFESSIONAL JOBS" classification. It must be noted that there are more than 100+ parameters with which Universities are ranked. These include (but not limited to) Research, funding, openess, excellence, presence , impact etc.

All these parameters are averaged and a cumulative score is arrived at with ranks the school nationally and internationally.

I have attached the cumulative ranking for UK universities (from Webometrics).

The University of East London is ranked 92 out of 287 Universities in the Uk. It is ranked 1,326 in the world. Check attached pic 1

In comparison, The best University in Nigeria- The University of Ibadan is ranked at 1,366. Check attached pic 2

So, which is the worst University in the UK?
According to webometrics, that honor goes to London College of Science & Technology ranked at 287 out of 287 in the Uk and 25,509 worldwide. Check attached pic 3

Folks like Reno Omokri should persist from overheating the polity in Nigeria!!!

Mr Omokri- Be guided!!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by lordhugo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
My simple question is , "What do politicians gain from telling outright lies?"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by collinometricx: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by Taasii4change: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Don't mind that jobless the aftermath of 2015 election is still in making him mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by GoggleB(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Aanother victory at the Supreme Court. Sheriff and Jimoh Ibrahim can now move on to Tennis Court

1 Like

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by fijiano202(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
What i dont understand is why nairaland mods dont confirm news,topic or sources before posting it to front page... lack of integrity and credible news is making NL become dump site

1 Like

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by doctokwus: 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Who takes that clown serious. Someone that was bursted as an online fraud,via Slimhin or whoever expose.
The tactics of reno is the same employed by Metuh,Reuben Abati,Fayose:take antagonistic position against the govt,its policies and appointees,whether it makes sense or not,usually of course,like in this case,its filled with lies;so that wen the anti corruption agencies bring u in for your corrupt deeds under d IB,u shout that you are being persecuted due to your criticisms.

4 Likes

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
That woman kemi adeosun is dull abeg.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by Atiku2019: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
A Nigeria University Graduate can perform wonderfully well as a finance Minister.

When i was studying for my MBA in a Nigerian Universities I discovered that most of my Professors in Management cannot run even a Photocopy business Centre, While you have many Igbo Businessmen with no Degrees running vatious chains of business smiley

We All know what to do to make this Nation Great grin

Thomas Sankara had no Masters or PhD when he Moved Burkina Faso From a debt ridden economy to a surplus economy grin

6 Likes

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by lordhugo(m): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Taasii4change:
Don't mind that jobless the aftermath of 2015 election is still in making him mad

Why the need to create sensational news?

Omokri studied in the University of Wolverhampton. Wolverhampton has consistently been named at the worst city in the UK. Will it make sense if a headline arises stating, "Omokri studied in the worst city in the UK" http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1239478/Wolverhampton-named-fifth-WORST-city-planet.html . 5th worst city Globally!!!

These are comments from students of Mr Omokri's own University students and alumni. (see attached)

4 Likes

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by Nukualofa: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
The University of East London is seen in last position under "GRADUATES IN PROFESSIONAL JOBS" classification. It must be noted that there are more than 100+ parameters with which Universities are ranked. These include (but not limited to) Research, funding, openess, excellence, presence , impact etc.

Kemi Adeosun is a Graduate in A Professional Job so Reno is RIGHT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by lordhugo(m): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nukualofa:

Kemi Adeosun is a Graduate in A Professional Job so Reno is RIGHT

You clearly attended Evening school.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4526536_4200078cp6xqdwgaajxkjpgsmalljpeg0bfb99ab6eed7ce481ea1fd09a51187d_jpeg583377e55c69d5f2748f3a81de59d4ed

7 Likes

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by omofunaab(m): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
See op, no point correcting these people.

What Reno omokri told them is what they will believe, Reno omokri already knows his audience and his message has already been passed to them.

Op These people won't counter your wonderful submission but will instead abuse you

5 Likes

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by JackWolfskin: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
doctokwus:
Who takes that clown serious. Someone that was bursted as an online spread,via Slimhin or whoever expose.
The tactics of reno is the same employed by Metuh,Reuben Abati,Fayose:take antagonistic position against the govt,its policies and appointees,whether it makes sense or not,usually of course,like in this case,its filled with lies;so that wen the anti corruption agencies bring u in for your corrupt deeds under d IB,u shout that you are being persecuted due to your criticisms.

Thank you.. My brother.

I think this should be pushed to the front page.
After all, the "lie" is on FP.

Where is Lalasticlala?

1 Like

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by E99E(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Good one OP.

I am seriously disappointed in Reno.

1. The question we should ask is what University did Reno attend? I am sure it is not better than kemi's school.

2..Who caused the Recession? Buhari or GEJ

It is a known fact that GEJ had no political will to save when we made billions from sale of crude. If he had advised GEJ to save and not to embezzle would we as a nation be in this position? To wake up and deceive gullible Nigerians with lies is really unfortunate for a man who claims to pastor a church. He will surely get his reward in due course.

2 Likes

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by Monogamy: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Op, thank you for this research.. Another lie bursted

I am waiting for whom to counter this post

1 Like

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by Monogamy: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
omofunaab:
See op, no point correcting these people.

What Reno omokri told them is what they will believe, Reno omokri already knows his audience and his message has already been passed to them.

Op These people won't counter your wonderful submission but will instead abuse you

I agree with you. It was only meant for his audience which are our brothers from the other side..

Na only go dem hear, stop no dey their dictionary

4 Likes

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by lordhugo(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
fijiano202:
What i dont understand is why nairaland mods dont confirm news,topic or sources before posting it to front page... lack of integrity and credible news is making NL become dump site

NL is gradually losing the interactive foundation it was built on.

It has been reduced to a sensational mud slinging faceless forum.
...sadly.

(I have been here for more than 10 years)

2 Likes

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by lordhugo(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Monogamy:

I agree with you. It was only meant for his audience which are our brothers from the other side..

Na only go dem hear, stop no dey their dictionary

No Bigotry please.

We are all from "one side" - NIGERIA.

(I am the OP and I am Igbo)

Ekaasan

4 Likes

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by Monogamy: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
lordhugo:

No Bigotry please.

We are all from "one side" - NIGERIA.

(I am the OP and I am Igbo)

Ekaasan

Noted !!

One love

1 Like

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
Reno is a sore loser and a liar, what kind of example is he laying for his young children.

The battle of calumny fused with tribal chicanery against Kemi Adeosun because she's yoruba won't fly.

Only if he was persistent in giving honest advises to the ineffectual buffoon of Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by BrutalJab: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by project8(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
A lying pastor

1 Like

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by tit(f): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hahaha
Ee be like say ee dey pain smellin pucci kemi

1 Like

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by SalomonKane: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Why am I not surprised. Sometimes I believe some of this so called former aides and aides to these our kleptocratic politicians think all Nigerians are fools.
Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by Stalwert: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Reno is a remarkable fool daz all

1 Like

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by SalomonKane: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
project8:
A lying pastor
unfortunately, we have many of them in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by Pavore9: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
There are folks who studied under dilapidated structures in our local Universities but are doing exceptionally well in their chosen fields today.

1 Like

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by Geeweeny(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings https://www.theguardian.com/education/ng-interactive/2015/may/25/university-league-tables-2016 i thik the two links will help....op u are incorrect,bt still Reno might have twisted figures to tryna drive his point,but university of east london is never in top 100 in UK rankings n OP u also made a funny comparism uk uni wth a nigerian uni......bt stil i am not a blver of the university u went to can make u great or succesful in ur field of study,but still a good university still puts u ahead of others,coz u av gone tru d best lecturers,d best environment,d best minds r also there and the facilities are also there so it makes it much easier fr u n also at a better position to make it better dn smone that went to a bad school after all......is jst like a nigerian biochemistry students who can tell u all d steps of PCR bt wn given a thermocycler to perform PCR or tell to sequence a DNA in a real world,he or she flops big time
Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by lordhugo(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pavore9:
There are folks who studied under dilapidated structures in our local Universities but are doing exceptionally well in their chosen fields today.

It will end one day!

The day Nigerian youths "occupy" the country.

...one day
Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by lordhugo(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Geeweeny:
www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings https://www.theguardian.com/education/ng-interactive/2015/may/25/university-league-tables-2016 i thik the two links will help....op u are incorrect,bt still Reno might have twisted figures to tryna drive his point,but university of east london is never in top 100 in UK rankings n OP u also made a funny comparism uk uni wth a nigerian uni......bt stil i am not a blver of the university u went to can make u great or succesful in ur field of study,but still a good university still puts u ahead of others,coz u av gone tru d best lecturers,d best environment,d best minds r also there and the facilities are also there so it makes it much easier fr u n also at a better position to make it better dn smone that went to a bad school after all......is jst like a nigerian biochemistry students who can tell u all d steps of PCR bt wn given a thermocycler to perform PCR or tell to sequence a DNA in a real world,he or she flops big time

1. The rankings I used are from webometrics. Webometrics is the "Forbes" of University Rankings.

2. You mentioned I made a "funny" comparison between a UK uni and a Nigerian Uni. (Oga please, they are both universities). Should I compare a UK secondary school with a Nigerian University?

3. The rest of your words - I can barely comprehend.

Fact remains-

1. There are 287 universities in the UK and the University of East London is ranked 92. (according to webometrics)

2. The number 92 ranked university in the UK is ranked above the number 1 ranked university in Nigeria.

3. My question to Mr Reno Omokri is this - Which University did you get your LLB from?
University of Wolverhampton right?

Well, permit me to school you and Mr Omokri.

Both the University of Wolverhampton and the University of East London were both Upgraded from polytechnics in 1992.

So, both Mr Omokri and Mrs Adeosun attended former polytechnics.

1 Like

Re: (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. by obailala(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
lordhugo:
My simple question is , "What do politicians gain from telling outright lies?"

They do it to excite their gullible followers... People like Reno know their audience very well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obis Lie Busted About His ICT Involvement In Anambra. Pic / 11 Appointments 9 Fulani 1 Yoruba & 1 Igbo As Photographers- Buhari Under Fire / Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.