Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

The Most Memorable Book You Read - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Most Memorable Book You Read (27173 Views)

Memorable Stories From Your English Primary Books!!! / Most Uninteresting Book You Have Read. / What Was The Last Book You Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Memorable Book You Read by laponsky(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=blacktallest post=55977794]
I love books of these authors: Leon Uris, Francine Rivers, David Morrell, Mary Balogh, Karen Kingsbury, Robert Greene, Inspirational/spiritual/motivatinal Books. justinosky@yahoo.co.uk
Re: The Most Memorable Book You Read by CashZamani(m): 1:29am On Jun 03, 2017
quiet:
Geez!
When i remember Danielle Steel's ZOYA,goshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
i go speechless,what a Novel! it was soooo real,u could almost picture yourself in it, with the way the lines are relayed in the book,gives you a clear cut picture,a sharp image of what is actually being talked of.
The story line in itself was great,.it was all about a girl named Zoya.
Damn,after i read that book,i went Phew! was this a book or a film,it was sooooo detailed.

pls how can I get d book
Re: The Most Memorable Book You Read by GURION: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
SgtKisswhere:
wow, just when I thought to create a thread similar to this
my favourite books can be broken into categories
FANTASY
The best for me has been the Malazan book of the fallen by Steve Erikson (10 books in all) and its spin offs by Ian Esslemont
next would be the Song of Ice and fire (game of thrones for those seeing the series) still waiting on the remaining books since d series didn't do it for me
Currently reading the Farseer trilogies (this one is quite similar to game of thrones, 9 books in all)

YOUNG ADULT ROMANCE
the best for me was Flipped, some u might have seen the movie

SURVIVAL
I would take the Maze runner chronicles anytime anyday
then I am Number Four (Loric trilogies)

As for myth nd fables
of Gods and Men did it for me, you could find all the greek myths there
Tried Journey to the west but I quit it about 10000 pages long nd it was repetitive.

Crime nd Mystery
Dan Brown novels, holala!!!!

there are more novels I have read though
some re:

Hexed, Hounded and Hammered (three books)
The chronicles of Narnia
Harry potter books
The Hardy boys
Fifty Shades of gray
the devil wears prada
The Kane chronicles
the percy jackson series too

If anyone knows any book with dark humor, please do point it out to me......I had a lot of that with the Malazan book of the fallen nd I am thinking a re-read

Do you know any bookshop where I can get the complete boxset? 

I already have the e-book in my e-library . . . but GOT is a novel that is worth keeping in my library.
Re: The Most Memorable Book You Read by SgtKisswhere: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
GURION:

Do you know any bookshop where I can get the complete boxset? 

I already have the e-book in my e-library . . . but GOT is a novel that is worth keeping in my library.
I have absolutely no idea bro....but I bet if you check into reputable stores, you shld get something.....meanwhile, try garden of the moons
Re: The Most Memorable Book You Read by yeshuanikola: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2017
I've alsso read my fair share of ebook but I've never been more comfortable with a paper back. sie account maintenance ps4
Re: The Most Memorable Book You Read by julien008: 1:19am On Sep 11, 2017
If you want to install FreeTelly on windows its is absolutely great app and hassle free from kodi configuration.
Re: The Most Memorable Book You Read by sinaj(f): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2017
ndPeter:
All of James Hadley Chase; most especially
"Goldfish have no hiding place"
"Tiger by the tail"
"Have this one on me"
u gat the soft copy?
Re: The Most Memorable Book You Read by gadgetalks: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Everyone wants to download free eBooks. Here is the Top Best Free eBook Torrenting Sites To Download Free eBooks. Torrent sites are place where you can download free stuffs easily. You may pay to download ebooks from internet. But you can easily download Free eBooks from torrent. Torrents helps You to download favorite eBook for free. Torrent has huge database and active users. You can easily download ebooks from these popular torrent sites for free. So, Below is the List of best eBook Torrenting Sites where you can download eBooks for free on torrent.
Re: The Most Memorable Book You Read by itsandi(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
The Fourth Estate By Jeffery Archer

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) / ***all In The Name Of Love*** / The Naked Truth (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.