Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. (2375 Views)

Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by Fmartin(m): 6:05am On Jul 03, 2016
….. “please beg Buhari to rescue me from EFCC, I will help him to remove Saraki” Akpabio to Tinubu

Details have emerged of Godswil Akpabio’s meeting with the APC National Leader, Chief Bola Tinubu in his house at Bourdilon Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. One of Tinubu’s friends from the north said he was around when Akpabio came to offer to lead the impeachment plot against Saraki. The man said that Godswil Akpabio said he is ready to do anything Buhari and Tinubu want him to do. Akpabio said he has started talking to his senate colleagues in PDP to remove Saraki and install a Senate President Buhari will like to work with.

Akpabio told Tinubu to give him two weeks and he will see the trouble Saraki will start to face from the Senators of PDP. Akpabio said that he supported Saraki for Senate President because Buhari did not show interest for anybody at that time.

Akpabio said that he is ready to join APC immediately. He pleaded with Tinubu to talk to Buhari to stop the EFCC probe of him. He said that his hypertension is getting worse and his wife is in comma in a London hospital because of EFCC invitation to her about her school and hotel in Uyo.

Akpabio begged Tinubu to help him because his children are very young. He said that he has pleaded with EFCC to collect his loot like they are doing to others, but EFCC has refused. Akpabio ran to Tinubu after Rotimi Amaechi and APC leaders in Akwa Ibom State refused to listen to him because he is a green snake. He started disturbing them and pleading to join APC in March.

Akpabio pleaded with Tinubu to arrange a meeting with Akwa Ibom APC leaders for him to beg them first for forgiveness and to tell them that he is not joining APC to take control of party structure.

Meanwhile, one of the PDP senators in Akwa Ibom State told his supporters in Uyo that they will not follow Akpabio to APC and will not join him to impeach Saraki. The man said that Akpabio tricked them and ran away when PDP senators including them addressed the press to withdraw support for Buhari.

http://www.apcnewsalert.tv/2016/07/01/breakingnews-details-akpabios-nicodemus-meeting-tinubu/

Re: REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by kokozain(m): 6:10am On Jul 03, 2016
if this is true then no one to trust as true friend except true interest!
Re: REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by AleAirHub(m): 6:10am On Jul 03, 2016
Who will the meeting EPP
Re: REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by orisa37: 6:19am On Jul 03, 2016
Okpabio has been made Eunuch of men
Re: REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by Almajiri1: 6:20am On Jul 03, 2016
This same APC news that said Aisha buhari has booked her flight tickets to visit America and clear her name from Halliburton sleaze on June 30th?

7 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by americanigga(m): 6:20am On Jul 03, 2016
If he surrenders his loot to EFCC, spearhead the impeachment of Saraki and Ekweremadu, we shall accept him in APC.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by GudluckIBB(m): 6:20am On Jul 03, 2016
This gist sounds fake to me.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by eleojo23: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2016
Op, this your title enh!
Nicodemus meeting! grin
Re: REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by Xavee(m): 6:22am On Jul 03, 2016
kokozain:
if this is true then no one to trust as true friend except true interest!
in politics, there are no permanent friends and no permanent enemies!
Re: REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by Fmartin(m): 6:26am On Jul 03, 2016
eleojo23:
Op, this your title enh!
Nicodemus meeting! grin
grin
Re: REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by Fmartin(m): 6:28am On Jul 03, 2016
GudluckIBB:
This gist sounds fake to me.
welcome to Nigeria politics, were anything can happen
Re: REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by Commentus2: 6:39am On Jul 03, 2016
ok
Re: REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by IVORY2009(m): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2016
There is no smoke without fire, but in as much as the story is concern, the link is not there to verify the autheniticity of the information, in politics, they say, der are no permanent friends, neither are there permanent enemies, u win some and loose some.
Re: REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by Mjshexy(f): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2016
Lol..will Akpabio also remove Ekweremadu, the current highest ranking officer in PdP grin
Re: REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by zeusdgrt(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2016
The OP needs brain cure.Fake news all in the name of FP grin

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by visijo(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2016
according to Akpabio voice (''don't mind local tabloids with rumour, they are just trying to spoil my government but God will vindicate them'') faaaaaaaaaakkkkkeeeee news....
Re: REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by Fmartin(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2016
zeusdgrt:
The OP needs brain cure.Fake news all in the name of FP grin
wise up dude, i don't feed on FP. What have the previous FPs done to my welfare Silly
Re: REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by zeusdgrt(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2016
Fmartin:
wise up dude, i don't feed on FP. What have the previous FPs done to my welfare Silly

Then stop posting lies...oh I see,another paid APC e-rat with multiple accounts on duty! grin
Re: REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by dikeigbo2(m): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2016
The writer is high on strong things...believe it at your own peril.

Stop spreading false informations ,it does no one any good.
Re: REVEALED: Akpabio's Nicodemus Meeting With Tinubu. by diegwu01: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Another Nonsense thread headed for the BackPage

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Picture / Atiku’s Is A Betrayer, He Nearly Overthrew Obasanjo – Yusuf Ali / IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.