Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" (82055 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Ladies How Do You Deal With Menstrual Cramps? What actually Works For You / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by cocoama(f): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
timilinda:
May it happen to her sons, n male relatives who r/may be in support of what she is doing, IJMN!!! angry angry angry

This makes no sense at all. Why are you wishing bad on innocent folks. So if your family member did something bad does that mean bad stuff should fall on you simply because you are related? To make it worse you still had the audacity to say IJMN. Wow
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by timilinda(f): 3:58am On Oct 31, 2015
cocoama:

This makes no sense at all. Why are you wishing bad on innocent folks. So if your family member did something bad does that mean bad stuff should fall on you simply because you are related? To make it worse you still had the audacity to say IJMN. Wow

That's y I said "who r/may be in support of what she's doing." If I support sumtin bad, then any1 is free to call same evil on me.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by davechelseafan(m): 5:50am On Dec 03, 2015
Ooh my God, I put all those people who must have
Joined the gud and to eat the food,

Endtime food
Endtime woman
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2016
Happily, I don't eat liver, this would have put me off if I did.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2016
timilinda:
May it happen to her sons, n male relatives who r/may be in support of what she is doing, IJMN!!! angry angry angry

As a Christian (I presume you are one) you should be intelligent enough to know such prayers like yours are not answered. Every adult is responsible for their own actions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.