Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) (29157 Views)

The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. / Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! / SCIENTISTS HAVE DISCOVERED EVIDENCE OF EXISTENCE OF GOD'S PARADISE AND HELL FIRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by kandiikane(m): 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2011
Actually I am not. I was born a Muslim and brought up as one. I have learnt quite a lot in the things of Allah and what Allah has shown me.

Why will there be fleshy desires in Heaven when you live your flesh on earth? BTW its a rhetorical question

There are so many things people in this world do not know about as they just continuing reading the Quran/Bible/Torah without knowledge of what exactly it means.

Only on Judgement Day will everything be revealed to those who have been so blinded.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Sweetnecta: 2:32am On Apr 26, 2011
The day of Judgment will be too late. in fact at time of death is already late.

being born a muslim without practicing Islam is not a benefit. it is not better than being born a non muslim, if not worse.

if one has awareness of Islam and ignores it, but keep the name as if one is a muslim, one truly is a hypocrite.

you need to sit up and take Islam seriously. Start from making the 5 compulsory daily salah. they will calm your soul and steady your heart.

you will be able to improve from there in your struggle to be a better human being, a believer, a muslm.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by kandiikane(m): 2:36am On Apr 26, 2011
I said I was born a muslim and brought up practising as one but I do not say I am a muslim.

I have neither written I am struggling to be a better human being.

Judgement day is the day everything is going to be revealed.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Sweetnecta: 3:13am On Apr 26, 2011
so you will take chance to find out at the last minute when it is too late anyhow, if mom and dad were right all along keeping you in islam you have now rejected now that you are grown, and don't care to be a better person, anyhow?

can you afford to stay inside a burning house for 3 minutes, if it is a doomsday? yet God has prepared hell as punishment for disbelief and there is noend to the disaster it brings to the body recreated with the soul that did the evil on earth?

your choice.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by kandiikane(m): 3:16am On Apr 26, 2011
Please sweet necta read my first post before assuming things. Just take your time and read alright. Do not tell me because i do not pray 5times a day I am not a "better person"

I am done here

kandiikane:

Actually I am not. I was born a Muslim and brought up as one. I have learnt quite a lot in the things of Allah and what Allah has shown me.

Why will there be fleshy desires in Heaven when you live your flesh on earth? BTW its a rhetorical question

There are so many things people in this world do not know about as they just continuing reading the Quran/Bible/Torah without knowledge of what exactly it means.

Only on Judgement Day will everything be revealed to those who have been so blinded.

Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Sweetnecta: 3:27am On Apr 26, 2011
can a better person not be a better than better? a good person we all say. but according to whose grade of goodness?

it is God Alone Who sets the standard of who is good or not.

the first thing of goodness is faith in God, in the way He prescribes how to have faith. that is the foundation. then other things come on top as addition.

faith is the foundation.

other things are the walls, windows, roof, etc, furniture to have a livable abode.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by kandiikane(m): 3:32am On Apr 26, 2011
Please do not preach to me about faith, foundation and anything to do with God.

I can assure you I have great knowledge and Faith.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Sweetnecta: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2011
i am not preaching. i am not a preacher. we are just exchanging ideas.

faith, rather good faith is from God alone Who laid out the foundation for all to follow in revealed Books, the latest book, the Quran being what to use as guidance to Him, today till end of time.

but then if i offended you, i apologize since my intention is not to turn anyone off. i will dislike anyone making me get turned off and tuned out from what is potentially and absolutely beneficial.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by seyibrown(f): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2011
Sweetnecta:

i am not preaching. i am not a preacher. we are just exchanging ideas.

faith, rather good faith is from God alone Who laid out the foundation for all to follow in revealed Books, the latest book, the Quran being what to use as guidance to Him, today till end of time.

but then if i offended you, i apologize since my intention is not to turn anyone off. i will dislike anyone making me get turned off and tuned out from what is potentially and absolutely beneficial.

Read the ones written by Gandhi or Guru Maharaji or the recently demised Indian 'God' yet? grin grin Plenty of latest books around! grin
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Sweetnecta: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ We are talking about those who say they are following the footstep of Abraham.

i hope you and your family are doing well?
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by hassan94: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2014
For david.
From the Holy Qur'an Suratul maryam verses 29 to 39.
29. Then she pointed to him. They said: "How can we talk to
one who is a child in the cradle?" 30. "He ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given
me the Scripture and made me a
Prophet;" 31. "And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and
has enjoined on me Salat (prayer)
, and Zakat, as long as I live." 32. "And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant,
unblest. 33. "And Salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the
day I die, and the day I shall be
raised alive!" 34. Such is 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). (it is) a statement
of truth, about which they doubt
(or dispute). 35. It befits not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son
[this refers to the slander of
Christians against Allah, by
saying that 'Iesa (Jesus) is the
son of Allah]. Glorified (and
Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him). When He
decrees a thing, He only says to it,
"Be!" and it is. 36. ['Iesa (Jesus) said]: "And verily Allah is my Lord and your
Lord. So worship Him (Alone).
That is the Straight Path. (Allah's
Religion of Islamic Monotheism
which He did ordain for all of His
Prophets)." [Tafsir At-Tabari] 37. Then the sects differed [i.e. the Christians about 'Iesa (Jesus)]
, so woe unto the disbelievers
[those who gave false witness by
saying that 'Iesa (Jesus) is the
son of Allah] from the meeting of
a great Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection, when they will be
thrown in the blazing Fire). 38. How clearly will they (polytheists and disbelievers in
the Oneness of Allah) see and
hear, the Day when they will
appear before Us! But the
Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-
doers) today are in plain error. 39. And warn them (O Muhammad ) of the Day of grief
and regrets, when the case has
been decided, while (now) they
are in a state of carelessness, and
they believe not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Christian Women Show Off Amazing Dance Steps While Dancing To 'Overdose' Song / 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.