Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Be Gay Or Quit Modelling, An Inside Story! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Gay Or Quit Modelling, An Inside Story! (503 Views)

It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way / Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? / Could My Boyfriend Be Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Gay Or Quit Modelling, An Inside Story! by Esthersblog(f): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
An EB reader sent his experiences about the gay pressure he faces for being a straight model in the Nigerian modelling industry, your advice is really needed here…

Read his story below...

I have always had interest for modelling, I have always dreamt of being a super model all my life. I started modelling officially in 2014, I had this pageant that brought me into limelight which was a very good breakthrough for me, because I felt like, ‘this is what I have been waiting for’.

But while going for different castings, I met so many gays and it was terrible because, the good jobs that came my way, it was mostly all of them that where in charge.

I went for this big audition I passed, and the man in charged said I should kiss him or else I won’t get the job. I politely told him that I am not gay and can’t do what he asked for, and he said he likes me and he wants me and that if I can’t, I won’t get the job. And that was how the job passed me by.

I went for a runway casting which I passed again, and the guy also said he likes me and won’t want to take No for an answer, that if I don’t want to get down with him, he won’t let me work on his runway, which was a Big one for me because I needed it to boost my profile. I also lost it too.

The thing is so annoying because, they all want everyone to be like them before they can help you, which is really not nice at all because they want to kill my dream since I can’t compromise and be gay.

A friend of mine also told me recently about his experience as he was approached by a married man who is gay during an audition, he said he told the man that he is not into such acts and also asked, ‘but sir, you are married’ and his reply was that, ‘his wife knows’.

I am so shocked that even with the penalty for being gay in Nigeria, it doesn’t stop them. The worst part is, they all know themselves.

My modelling career is at stake.

Source: www.esther.com.ng
Re: Be Gay Or Quit Modelling, An Inside Story! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ehn hen? undecided
Re: Be Gay Or Quit Modelling, An Inside Story! by iliyande(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided na police case be that oo
Re: Be Gay Or Quit Modelling, An Inside Story! by downed: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ehen..lets wait hre...frontpage tnz
Re: Be Gay Or Quit Modelling, An Inside Story! by NobleAky(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Just play along with him in pretence. By the time he brings out his dick for action, grab it and squeeze it very hard. All you will hear is please i will give you the job

1 Like

Re: Be Gay Or Quit Modelling, An Inside Story! by Chanchit: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
They should just continues, they are not all gays after all he got some jobs before it means those ones are not gays cos they can't all be.

(1) (Reply)

Describe their Mood In One Word / What Is This???? / Why Some Ladies Now Prefer To Make Their Wedding Coded/secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.