Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide (3490 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / 39 Benefits Of Sending Blessings Upon Prophet Muhammad / Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by truthman2012(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Quran 13: 07
“And the Unbelievers say: "Why
is not a sign sent down to him
from his Lord?" BUT THOU ART TRULY A WARNER, and to every
people a GUIDE.”

The duty of a warner is to warn the people about impending danger(s), while that of a guide is to ensure that those who heed the warning are monitored so as not to fall into further errors.

Such duties as stated up there does not include forcing people as in the following verses of TERRORISM:

(Quran 8:12) - "I will cast terror
into the hearts of those who
disbelieve. Therefore strike off
their heads and strike off every
fingertip of them"

When does a warner and a guide turn to a killer, striking off people's head and fingertips.

(Quran 3:151) - "Soon shall We
cast terror into the hearts of the
Unbelievers, for that they joined
companions with Allah, for which
He had sent no authority".

When does a warner become a terrorist?

(Quran 4:74) - "Let those fight in
the way of Allah who sell the life
of this world for the other.
Whoso fighteth in the way of
Allah, be he slain or be he
victorious, on him We shall
bestow a vast reward."

How is that the duty of warners and guides?

(Quran 4:104) - "And be not
weak hearted in pursuit of the
enemy; if you suffer pain, then
surely they (too) suffer pain as
you suffer pain..."

When does a warner turn to a pursuer of the people he was appointed to warn and guide?

(Quran 8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have
prisoners of war until he had
made a great slaughter in the
land... "

Is that the duty of a warner and a guide?

(Quran 8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort
the believers to fight..."

So, Muhammad was no more to warn but to exhort men to fight against their fellow men?

(Quran 9:123) - "O you who
believe! fight those of the
unbelievers WHO ARE NEAR TO YOU
and let them find in you
hardness."

Are muslims not dangerous as neighbours? How is that verse revealed to an appointed warner and guide?

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle
said, "I have been ordered to
fight the people till they say:
'None has the right to be
worshipped but Allah'. And if
they say so, pray like our
prayers, face our Qibla and
slaughter as we slaughter, then
their blood and property will be
sacred to us and we will not
interfere with them except
legally."

So, Muhammad's duties of a warner and guide have changed to making sure everyone is a muslim by coersion?

Tell me, how would the world experience peace with quran in circulation.
Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by babajero(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Please who is mohammed, is it lie mohammed or mohammed buhari
Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by truthman2012(m): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
babajero:
Please who is mohammed, is it lie mohammed or mohammed buhari

Muhammad, the sole prophet of allahh.
Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by babajero(m): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Muhammad, the sole prophet of allahh.
o am sorry, haven't heard of him before, please where does he reside?
Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by Annunaki(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
babajero:
o am sorry, haven't heard of him before, please where does he reside?

He currently resides in hell grin
Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by truthman2012(m): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Annunaki:

He currently resides in hell grin

Yes.

Quran 3:185] Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. WHOSO IS REMOVED FROM THE FIRE AND IS MADE TO ENTER PARADISE, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

Every muslim goes to hell at death and will be removed on the Day of Resurrection if a pious. The truth is, once in hell is forever in hell.
Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by parisbookaddict(f): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
If there is one person who deserves to burn for his wickedness to his fellow humans..its the peadophile hedonist bigot Mohammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by truthman2012(m): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
I observe muslims are gradually surrendering. They are no more as vocal as they used to be. They have discovered that Muhammad cannot continue to be defended as a prophet of God.

I want to see the first person that will give testimony of conversion to Christ so that we can celebrate with him/her and praise God for him/her.

1 Like

Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by Annunaki(m): 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
truthman2012:
I observe muslims are gradually surrendering. They are no more as vocal as they used to be. They have discovered that Muhammad cannot continue to be defended as a prophet of God.

I want to see the first person that will give testimony of conversion to Christ so that we can celebrate with him/her and praise God for him/her.

It's not easy to defend a glaringly obvious criminal now, one will begin to look and feel stupid in the face of overwhelming evidence indicating the paedophile prophet.
Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by truthman2012(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Annunaki:

It's not easy to defend a glaringly obvious criminal now, one will begin to look and feel stupid in the face of overwhelming evidence indicating the paedophile prophet.

If we keep hitting the nail on the head, who knows, God may have mercy on some muslims.
Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
clowns
Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by Empiree: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
truthman2012:
I observe muslims are gradually surrendering. They are no more as vocal as they used to be.
Proverbs 26:4
[size=14pt]Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish as they are.[/size] That's why Muslims dont have your silly time.

Quran ((Suratul Baqarah: Verse 120) further says:

"And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say; “Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance”. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper"

3 Likes

Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by truthman2012(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
crusadistic:
clowns
And that sounds like a comedy to you?
Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by truthman2012(m): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Empiree:
Proverbs 26:4
[size=14pt]Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish as they are.[/size] That's why Muslims dont have your silly time.

Quran ((Suratul Baqarah: Verse 120) further says:

"And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say; “Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance”. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper"

Answer the questions in the OP instead of this irrelevant talk.

Is it not a clear deception allahh calling Muhammad a warner and a guide when in fact he is a warrior?
Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by Rilwayne001: 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
truthman2012:
I observe muslims are gradually surrendering. They are no more as vocal as they used to be.r.

grin grin [b] This boy is feeling funky. Have you forgotten that silence itself is a reply?
There is the situation where silence is the best reply to a fool. Fools like you are unwilling to listen, and are certain of their foolish position that you are ready to hold on to it, even though you err greatly. Anything I or any other of my brethrens offer will be met with hostility, because we are obviously attacking you.

In a nusthell my boy truthman2012, the below pics sums everything up.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/7avwtnzywfdm1eokcos55laiwnf9e33h1350467[/img]

Indeed, in a war of ego, the loser always win. In a war with a fool, the fool is always the winner. No matter what my reply to the shenanigans in your OP relay to you, it will certainly be met with hostility, then why should I waste my time? And after refraining from engaging in a futile mission, you declared yourself winner... Of course the fool will always win.

Continue jubilating your imaginary victory okay? YOU ARE THE WINNER, you deserved to be crowned.

FYI, I didn't even read a line in your OP. I stopped taking you serious a long time ago. Perhaps I will start taking you serious whenever you officially invite me to christianity as I have always been telling you to do. You obviously are afraid, aren't you? wink grin [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by truthman2012(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin This boy is feeling funky. Have you forgotten that silence itself is a reply?
There is the situation where silence is the best reply to a fool. Fools like you are unwilling to listen, and are certain of their foolish position that you are ready to hold on to it, even though you err greatly. Anything I or any other of my brethrens offer will be met with hostility, because we are obviously attacking you.

In a nusthell my boy truthman2012, the below pics sums everything up.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/7avwtnzywfdm1eokcos55laiwnf9e33h1350467[/img]

Indeed, in a war of ego, the loser always win. In a war with a fool, the fool is always the winner. No matter what my reply to the shenanigans in your OP relay to you, it will certainly be met with hostility, then why should I waste my time? And after refraining from engaging in a futile mission, you declared yourself winner... Of course the fool will always win.

LOL!!!

Who is talking about winning? Do you take me for a jihadist?

No defence is available stop hidding behind a finger. Smh!!

1 Like

Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by maverickboy: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2015
truthman2012:

You are right with your observation, but the conclusion you made thereof is hilarious. As a frequent visitor of this forum, I'll implore Muslims not to waste time on threads like this. Because, no sensible explanation will be accepted; you surely didnt create it for that.

Yet, in the next few hours, you will still open another senseless thread and still expect them to come and comment grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by neocortex: 9:16am On Oct 28, 2015
truthman2012:

Yes.

Quran 3:185] Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. WHOSO IS REMOVED FROM THE FIRE AND IS MADE TO ENTER PARADISE, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

Every muslim goes to hell at death and will be removed on the Day of Resurrection if a pious. The truth is, once in hell is forever in hell.

Have you gone to the "hell" and come back ?
Meanwhile what greater hell is that in which someone live his entire life
fearing an imaginary hell ?
I am tired of you people fighting over which of
your various myth is better.

I really pity you.
Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by truthman2012(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2015
neocortex:

Have you gone to the "hell" and come back ?
Meanwhile what greater hell is that in which someone live his entire life
fearing an imaginary hell ?
I am tired of you people fighting over which of
your various myth is better.

I really pity you.

Nonsense!!!

The hell you found there, are they my words or quran's?

The reason for your soft spot for islam is because their god (satan in disguise) is also the god of atheists, who planted unbelief in God in their heart.
Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by truthman2012(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2015
maverickboy:
You are right with your observation, but the conclusion you made thereof is hilarious. As a frequent visitor of this forum, I'll implore Muslims not to waste time on threads like this. Because, no sensible explanation will be accepted; you surely didnt create it for that.

Yet, in the next few hours, you will still open another senseless thread and still expect them to come and comment grin

You must be an atheist who shows support for islam. A time will come when you will be forced to become a muslim by jihadists as your heart is already prepared for it. Or will be able to resist at gun or knife point? So be prepared to be wearing turban in no distant future.
Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by mahdino: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2015
truthman2012:

The word "Muhammad" in the Bible (in Original Hebrew)

The name "Muhammad" is written in the Bible in the original Hebrew language.

In the 5th chapter of the Shir haShirim ( שיר השירים ), which is one of the five megilot or Sacred Scrolls that are part of the Hebrew Bible or for short the "Song of Solomon" (also called "Song of Songs"wink. That chapter is giving a prophecy about an individual to come, a mystery man.

Song of Songs 5:15 compares this prophetic mystery man to the land of "Lebanon" which is the land of the Arabs. This implies that the mystery man would be an Arab.

Verse 15 of the NIV Bible says: “His appearance is like Lebanon", so this is an Arabic gentleman (or Arab looking).

Verse 11 says: "his head is as the most fine gold, his locks are
wavy, and black as a raven". Verse 10 describes this man as being "radiant and ruddy" which means he was slightly light-skinned with a rosy color. This physical description matches exactly with the authentic Islamic sources.
Sahih Al Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 747, says Muhammad was slightly light skinned, with a rosy color (and has the same hair as is mentioned in verse 11)

Song of Songs 5:10 says: "My beloved is white and ruddy, pre-eminent above ten thousand." This is a prophecy of Prophet Muhammad as he conquered Mecca. It is a well known historically documented fact that in the year 630 CE Muhammad entered Mecca as the leader of an army of "ten thousand men".

In reading the English translation of Song of Songs 5:16 it finishes the description by saying: "He is altogether lovely" but what most people don't know is that the name of that man was given in the original megilot. Here is the name written in ancient Hebrew as it appears in verse sixteen: מחמד . It is read as : "Mahammad".

Hebrew: חִכּוֹ, מַמְתַקִּים, וְכֻלּוֹ, מַחֲמַדִּים; זֶה דוֹדִי וְזֶה רֵעִי, בְּנוֹת יְרוּשָׁלִָם.

English: His mouth is most sweet; yea, he is ALTOGETHER LOVELY. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

There is a plural used together with this Hebrew word, with
the plural it’s pronounced “Mahamadd-im”. The ending letters 'im' is a plural of respect, majesty and grandeur for God’s prophet, just as in the word Eloh-im.

According to Ben Yehuda's Hebrew-English Dictionary, it is correctly pronounced as "Mahammad".

If you don't believe me, go to these translator links, paste the name מחמד and then translate it into English. You will see that מחמד is translated as "Muhammad".

http://www.freetranslation.com/

http://worldlingo.com/en/products_servi … lator.html

You can also see and listen to the Song of Songs in its original form, in Hebrew where Muhammad is mentioned by name in the below link (please notice the "im" in Hebrew is a plural of respect):

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt3005.htm

Watch the whole video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm3sZfPwv1g

1 Like

Re: Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide by truthman2012(m): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
mahdino:

The word "Muhammad" in the Bible (in Original Hebrew)

The name "Muhammad" is written in the Bible in the original Hebrew language.

In the 5th chapter of the Shir haShirim ( שיר השירים ), which is one of the five megilot or Sacred Scrolls that are part of the Hebrew Bible or for short the "Song of Solomon" (also called "Song of Songs"wink. That chapter is giving a prophecy about an individual to come, a mystery man.

Song of Songs 5:15 compares this prophetic mystery man to the land of "Lebanon" which is the land of the Arabs. This implies that the mystery man would be an Arab.

Verse 15 of the NIV Bible says: “His appearance is like Lebanon", so this is an Arabic gentleman (or Arab looking).

Verse 11 says: "his head is as the most fine gold, his locks are
wavy, and black as a raven". Verse 10 describes this man as being "radiant and ruddy" which means he was slightly light-skinned with a rosy color. This physical description matches exactly with the authentic Islamic sources.
Sahih Al Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 747, says Muhammad was slightly light skinned, with a rosy color (and has the same hair as is mentioned in verse 11)

Song of Songs 5:10 says: "My beloved is white and ruddy, pre-eminent above ten thousand." This is a prophecy of Prophet Muhammad as he conquered Mecca. It is a well known historically documented fact that in the year 630 CE Muhammad entered Mecca as the leader of an army of "ten thousand men".

In reading the English translation of Song of Songs 5:16 it finishes the description by saying: "He is altogether lovely" but what most people don't know is that the name of that man was given in the original megilot. Here is the name written in ancient Hebrew as it appears in verse sixteen: מחמד . It is read as : "Mahammad".

Hebrew: חִכּוֹ, מַמְתַקִּים, וְכֻלּוֹ, מַחֲמַדִּים; זֶה דוֹדִי וְזֶה רֵעִי, בְּנוֹת יְרוּשָׁלִָם.

English: His mouth is most sweet; yea, he is ALTOGETHER LOVELY. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

There is a plural used together with this Hebrew word, with
the plural it’s pronounced “Mahamadd-im”. The ending letters 'im' is a plural of respect, majesty and grandeur for God’s prophet, just as in the word Eloh-im.

According to Ben Yehuda's Hebrew-English Dictionary, it is correctly pronounced as "Mahammad".

If you don't believe me, go to these translator links, paste the name מחמד and then translate it into English. You will see that מחמד is translated as "Muhammad".

http://www.freetranslation.com/

http://worldlingo.com/en/products_servi … lator.html

You can also see and listen to the Song of Songs in its original form, in Hebrew where Muhammad is mentioned by name in the below link (please notice the "im" in Hebrew is a plural of respect):

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt3005.htm

Watch the whole video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm3sZfPwv1g

How does this post of yours address the facts in the OP? Quran says Muhammad brought good tidings, how did he bring anything good to those he stroke off their heads and fingertips.

Where did you find the original Hebrew language? Why is it that no Hebrew scholar has raised an alarm? All you have posted are the handwork of muslims. There is not such thing in reality.

Stop deceiving yourself, Muhammad is not and cannot be in the bible.

All prophecies about the
coming prophet in the Bible
are referring to Jesus.

John 1:45
Philip findeth Nathanael and
saith
unto him, We have found him, of
whom MOSES in the law and the
prophets did write, Jesus of
Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

Jesus himself said: And he
(Jesus) said unto them,
These are the words which I
spake
unto you while I was yet with
you,
that all things must be fulfilled,
which were written in the law of
MOSES and in the PROPHETS
and
in PSALMS, concerning ME (Luke
24:44).

Therefore, nowhere does the Bible refer to Muhammad.

Islam is not in God's plan as
Jesus Gospel is God's final
message to the world:

And this GOSPEL of the kingdom
shall be preached in ALL the
WORLD for a witness unto ALL
NATIONS and then SHALL THE
END COME (Mat. 24:14).

God's plan is that it is the
GOSPEL that will be preached till
the end of the world, then it
could not be the same God who
sent Muhammad to bring islam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Modesty (Haya): Adornment Of A Believer / Is Islam A Religion Of Peace Or Violence? / Abu Hurayrah – The Great Hadith Narrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.