Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't (8623 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam / Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
There would not have been anything called islam today if Muhammad was bold enough to ask allahh some reasonable questions.

ALLAH SAID MUHAMMAD SHOULD CONFIRM QURANIC REVELATIONS FROM JEWS AND CHRISTIANS:

Allahh said Muhammad should ask the Jews and Christians if he was in doubt about what were being revealed to him:

And if thou
art in doubt concerning that
which We reveal unto thee,
then question those who read
the Scripture (that was) before
thee. Verily the Truth
from thy
Lord hath come unto thee. So
be not thou of the waverers
(Quran 10:94). With this quranic statement, allahh was in agreement with Jews and Christians.

So by the time allahh later said the Scripture of the same Jews and Christians were corrupt, Muhammad should have asked ''but you once referred me to those people to confirm your revelations, why are you saying their Scriptures is now corrupt? Didn't you know that before lord? When did they become your enemies?

ALLAH AFFIRMED JEWS AND CHRISTIANS WERE GOING TO HEAVEN WITH REWARD:

Lo! Those who believe (in that
which is revealed unto thee
Muhammad) and those who are
Jews and Christians and
Sabaens – whosoever believeth
in Allah and the Last Day and
doeth right – surely their
reward is with their Lord and
there shall no fear come upon
them neither shall they grieve.
Qur’an 2:62

I am sure allahh must have known that the Christians believe Jesus as Son of God or even God before he said they will have reward in heaven. But by the time allahh later said the Christians ascribe partner to him and that they are going to hell, Muhammad should have asked ''but you knew this before, why are you changing your mind now?''

If Muhammad was educated and bold enough and asked appropriate questions, he should have abandoned allahh's project of islam because it is a mere deception.

allahh said he is a DECEIVER and that actually reflects in the OP and in the quran:

But they (the Jews) were
deceptive, and Allah was
deceptive, for Allah is the
best of DECEIVERS
( Wamakaroo wamakara
Allahu waAllahu khayru
al-makireena )! Quran 3:54; 8:30

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Rilwayne001: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
lol

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:
lol

Laughing at Muhammad falling first victim of islam?

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Rilwayne001: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
truthman2012:

Laughing at Muhammad falling first victim of islam?

Nahh, rather at your folly. A fool at forty - they say - is a fool forever. That quote want intentionally meant for people like you. Oh well, you are close to 90 and you remained foolish ever since you clocked forty.

O ga gan ni o

4 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Nahh, rather at your folly. A fool at forty - they say - is a fool forever. That quote want intentionally meant for people like you. Oh well, you are close to 90 and you remained foolish ever since you clocked forty.

O ga gan ni o

I know you have no defence as usual, hence your nonsensical statements.

4 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Rilwayne001: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
truthman2012:

I know you have no defence as usual, hence your nonsensical statements.

Do you want a debate? undecided

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Do you want a debate? undecided

What do you want to debate?

Do you want to lie that allahh didn't say what the quran says he said?
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Rilwayne001: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
truthman2012:

What do you want to debate?

Something like "If you don't accept Jesus as your personal lord and savior, you will end up in hell"

You will support the motion while I will oppose it. Are you ready?

Do you want to lie that allahh didn't say what the quran says he said?

Truth is, you don't understand what you quoted, being the fact that you are one goddamm stiffnecked scoffer. Arguing on this is a waste of time, which I don't have. If notice me these days, you wilI agree that I hardly come online. No time... No time.

4 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Something like "If you don't accept Jesus as your personal lord and savior, you will end up in hell"

You will support the motion while I will oppose it. Are you ready?

Truth is, you don't understand what you quoted, being the fact that you are one goddamm stiffnecked scoffer. Arguing on this is a waste of time, which I don't have. If notice me these days, I hardly come online. No time... No time.

As you don't have time so, why did you comment, embarking on a journey you cannot finish?

Accepting Jesus as your personal Saviour? That had been in the Christians' Scripture before allahh said they are good to get reward in heaven. What do you want to debate about that? Do you want to prove your god wrong?

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Sparklesebony: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is serious! Yet the modern believer hardly question what he/she reads or believe.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sparklesebony:
This is serious! Yet the modern believer hardly question what he/she reads or believe.

Muslims are under islamic manipulations, they look away and would not see good reasons that islam is satanic device.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Bakrabas: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
To be seriously serious this op has gone mad again.why cant u just portray ur beautiful name truthman2012

qur'an 10vs94 says: "so if you o (Mohammad saw) r in doubt cncernin dat which we have revealed to you i.e that your name is writtien in thd taurat(torah) n d injeel(gospel),den ask those who r reading d book (torah n injeel)..."

qur'an 2vs62 "verily,those who believe and those who are jews and christians and sabians,whoever believes in ALLAH and the last day and does righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord,on them shall be no fear,no shall they grieve.

daddy truthman2012 can you just plz let's meet for an open debat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:34am On Jan 23, 2016
Rilwayne001 how far na e don tey small o baba
how demmzy15, empiree, belatron, lexiconkabir and all other bosses in the hive cheesy
hope sey una dey talk sense into this fool at forty lieman over here. cheesy
How many converts has he and that insane plappavilla abi wetin she call herself don get into Christianity with their ironic "truth" mission?
Which kind human being go open tap inside basket dey wait make water full am grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Rilwayne001: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2016
mubarakopeyemi:
how demmzy15, empiree, belatron, lexiconkabir and all other bosses in the hive cheesy
How many converts has he and that insane plappavilla abi wetin she call herself don get into Christianity with their ironic "truth" mission?
Which kind human being go open tap inside basket dey wait make water full am grin

lool.. My Chief, where have you been? Truthman and his reprobate heathens are not ready to change, but we are trying our best

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2016
Bakrabas:
To be seriously serious this op has gone mad again.why cant u just portray ur beautiful name truthman2012

qur'an 10vs94 says: "so if you o (Mohammad saw) r in doubt cncernin dat which we have revealed to you i.e that your name is writtien in thd taurat(torah) n d injeel(gospel),den ask those who r reading d book (torah n injeel)..."

qur'an 2vs62 "verily,those who believe and those who are jews and christians and sabians,whoever believes in ALLAH and the last day and does righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord,on them shall be no fear,no shall they grieve.

daddy truthman2012 can you just plz let's meet for an open debate?
when he replies this post, he will say, he wont debate you in open, so you wont kill or harm him, lets wait wink

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2016
mubarakopeyemi:
Rilwayne.001 how far na e don tey small o baba
how d.emmzy15, empire.e, betatron, lexiconka.bir and all other bosses in the hive cheesy
boss, leave that guy sorry oldman jare, how that side na?
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by malvisguy212: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2016
Bakrabas:

so what's your point here ? Allah ask muhammed to make confirmation from the early scripture, then leter he claim this scripture are corrupted, is this the character of an all KNOWING God ? If muhammed should ask such questions, he would've known who allah really is. That is why the bible keep on repeating it " TEST EVERY SPIRIT IF THEY ARE FROM GOD".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by malvisguy212: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2016
mubarakopeyemi:
what is the purpose of you slaves of allah roaming this thread without defending your false doctrine ?
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by malvisguy212: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2016
truthman2012:
There would not have been anything called islam today if Muhammad was bold enough to ask allahh some reasonable questions.

ALLAH SAID MUHAMMAD SHOULD CONFIRM QURANIC REVELATIONS FROM JEWS AND CHRISTIANS:

Allahh said Muhammad should ask the Jews and Christians if he was in doubt about what were being revealed to him:

And if thou
thee. Verily the Truth
from thy
(Quran 10:94). With this quranic statement, allahh was in agreement with Jews and Christians.

So by the time allahh later said the Scripture of the same Jews and Christians were corrupt, Muhammad show have asked ''but you once referred me to those people to confirm your revelations, why are you saying their Scriptures is now corrupt? Didn't you know that before lord? When did they become your enemies?

Jews and Christians and

I am sure allahh must have known that the Christians believe Jesus as Son of God or even God before he said they will have reward in heaven. But by the time allahh later said the Christians ascribe partner to him and that they are going to hell, Muhammad should have asked ''but you knew this before, why are you changing your mind now?''

If Muhammad was educated and bold enough and asked appropriate questions, he should have abandoned allahh's project of islam because it is a mere deception.

if anyone should read this thread and still believe allah to be all knowing, he is under the influence of a spell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2016
Bakrabas:

Bakrabas:

Bakrabas:

Open debate? Why not say what you want to say here? It is a liar that will say his witness is in a far place.

Bakrabas:

Open debate? Why not say what you have here. It is a liar that would say his witness is in a far away place.

Why must you lie deceiving yourselves?
Where did you see ''Muhammad's name written in torah and injeel'' in that verse? Bring out the translation that says so.

Look at this again:

And when there cometh unto
them a Scripture from Allah,
CONFIRMING that in their
possession (Quran 2:89).

To confirm means it is true or it is authentic. Why was allahh always eating his words by later saying the Scripture he had once approved is corrupt again?

The truth is that allahh was inconsistent and was always exhibiting the trait of the Devil. allahh's deceit is so clear and I wonder why you islamists couldn't see.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2016
malvisguy212:
if anyone should read this thread and still believe allah to be all knowing, he is under the influence of a spell.

You are very correct.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by true2god: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2016
truthman2012:

And if thou
thee. Verily the Truth
from thy

So by the time allahh later said the Scripture of the same Jews and Christians were corrupt, Muhammad show have asked ''but you once referred me to those people to confirm your revelations, why are you saying their Scriptures is now corrupt? Didn't you know that before lord? When did they become your enemies?

Jews and Christians and

Good! Since mohammed was not bold enough to ask allahh those questions, contemporary muslims should help mohammed (aka allahh's alter ego) ask those questions, but unforunately they wont; quran forbids muslims asking allahh uncomfortable but honest questions.

@ truthman, can you please provide the quranic verse where allahh forbids muslims from asking uncomfortable questions? Thanks man.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:42am On Jan 23, 2016
malvisguy212:
what is the purpose of you slaves of allah roaming this thread without defending your false doctrine ?

To troll of course, son of Yahweh the Suya craving god undecided
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:
boss, leave that guy sorry oldman jare, how that side na?
My side cool jarey. Just sipping kunu observing that malvisguy. Any job offers bros? lieman needs to be given one grin

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

lool.. My Chief, where have you been? Truthman and his reprobate heathens are not ready to change, but we are trying our best

I've been to London grin

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Rilwayne001: 10:51am On Jan 23, 2016
mubarakopeyemi:

I've been to London grin

London for what? grin grin grin
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

London for what? grin grin grin

to look for something we can give to some jobless lots all over this place mehn
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2016
true2god:
Good! Since mohammed was not bold enough to ask allahh those questions, contemporary muslims should help mohammed (aka allahh's alter ego) ask those questions, but unforunately they wont; quran forbids muslims asking allahh uncomfortable but honest questions.

@ truthman, can you please provide the quranic verse where allahh forbids muslims from asking uncomfortable questions? Thanks man.

[Quran 5:101-102]
101. O ye who believe! Ask not of things which, if they were made unto you, would TROUBLE you; but if ye ask of them when the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be made known unto you. Allah pardoneth this, for Allah is Forgiving, Clement.

102. Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith.

If some things are made known or plain to muslims, it would TROUBLE THEM and some people who dared to find out left islam. So, it is the ignorance of the truth that keep muslims in islam.

Do you notice something? The islamists here do not know what to say and now asking for an open debate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by jcross19: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2016
mubarakopeyemi:

to look for something we can give to some jobless lots all over this place mehn
you people have nothing to offer or say, they tabled a simple question to you people, you find it hard comprehend and answer but trying derail the thread. Is now getting interesting since no any islamic scholar has come to explain what op is trying to say then let us admit that allah is a fool.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by true2god: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
truthman2012:

[Quran 5:101-102]
101. O ye who believe! Ask not of things which, if they were made unto you, would TROUBLE you; but if ye ask of them when the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be made known unto you. Allah pardoneth this, for Allah is Forgiving, Clement.

102. Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith.

If some things are made known or plain to muslims, it would TROUBLE THEM and some people who dared to find out left islam. So, it is the ignorance of the truth that keep muslims in islam.

Do you notice something? The islamists here do not know what to say and now asking for an open debate.
Thanks. When a god commands you never to ask a question that might make you doubt him, that god is a fraud. allahh here is a fraud and an insecure god.

1 Like

Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by truthman2012(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
true2god:
Thanks. When a god commands you never to ask a question that might make you doubt him, that god is a fraud. allahh here is a fraud and an insecure god.

Islam is a scam, no doubt.
Re: Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't by Empiree: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
mubarakopeyemi:
Rilw.ayne001 how far na e don tey small o baba
how dem.mzy15, emp.iree, bela.tron, lexicon.kabir and all other bosses in the hive cheesy
How many converts has he and that insane plappa.villa abi wetin she call herself don get into Christianity with their ironic "truth" mission?
Really dont have their time. If you type the verse raised by Op in search bar, you will notice many christians have been asking the same question endlessly. I remembered answering them in detail last year. So there isnt no point engaging them on this subject again. Here is a link to Sura 10:94. Full of threads opening by Christians smh https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Quran+10%3A94&search=Search

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Concludes Arrival Stage Of 2019 Hajj, Records 1.8m Pilgrims / What Makes A Real Man In Islam / Kano Declares Monday Public Holiday For New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.