Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion (34580 Views)

"I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court / "Leave Your Wife’s Money Alone" - Nigerian Man Tells Other Men / Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by babutime: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
A herbal practitioner, Morufu Ajah, on Tuesday admitted in an Igando Customary Court, Lagos, that he gave his wife Deborah money for abortion.

Ajah, 33, told the court that he gave his wife money to terminate the pregnancy because he was not sure if the pregnancy belonged to him.

“I gave my wife money to abort her pregnancy because she used to leave home without my consent to unknown destination and come back after 21 days or 30 days.

“She may even tell me she was going to her parent’s place, after some days, I will call her parents; they will tell me they did not see her.

“So, when she comes back home and told me that she was pregnant, I doubted it. I gave her N7, 000 to terminate it.

“She collected the money, lied to me that she had done it but never did it,’’ Ajah said.
The petitioner said that his wife turned his mother into a `punching bag’ that most times, she beat and tore her clothes.

“My wife had turned my mother’s clothes to rags as she always tore it into pieces whenever she is beating her.

“She always curse and abuse my mother, calling her a witch and telling people that my mother always fly in the night,’’ he said.

He described his wife as a violent and aggressive woman that she used to hit him first any time they had misunderstanding and that always prompted him to beat her up.

Morufu alleged that his wife was fetish that on three occasions, he came back from work and saw salt sprinkled all over the house.

He urged the court to dissolve their three years old marriage because he was no longer in love and his mother’s life was in danger.

Deborah, 30, teacher, denied all the allegations, and insisted that the fight in the home was because she refused to terminate the pregnancy.

“My husband gave me money to abort my baby; I collected the money but used it for another thing.

“When he later discovered that I did not do the abortion, he started beating me and moved my belonging into the kitchen.

“He later left the house to unknown destination, it was my neighbours that always contributed money for me to feed till my delivery,’’ Deborah said.

The mother of two said that she never beat her mother-in-law nor tore her clothes.

She pleaded with the court not to grant her husband’s petition because she was still in love with him.

The court President, Mr. Adegboyega Omilola, urged the couple to maintain the peace and adjourned the case till Dec. 7, for judgement.

Source; http://thenationonlineng.net/husband-admits-giving-wife-money-for-abortion/
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by whirlwind7(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Even a "herbal practitioner" is accusing someone else to be fetish cheesy
Their marriage must be really unique. Didn't know that getting an abortion could be as cheap as 7k.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by ajasbaba(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
oyah clap for your self,

mumu of 21st century.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by whirlwind7(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
N7,000 to terminate a pregnancy?

Was she meant to go to see a butcher to carve it out of her?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by hob(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
so herbal practitioner wants to divorce 2

issokay

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by misspicy(f): 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
why naw
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
So? U want us to PRay for ur forgiveness right?

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by dihalao(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sleeps here
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by rockcitie: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
Na wa ooo, only in Naija. Where on earth does the wife go to in those 21 - 30 days? Hmmm, this matter get as e be oo lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
shocked May God forgive u
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by Michellla(f): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
SMH.

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by An2elect2(f): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
sigh…no reason is reasonable enough

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by cornel00(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
hmmmm, God dey...
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by Sijo01(f): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Accusation and counter accusations
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by odeku457(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lol

Next episode. ..pls.

17 Likes

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by Sijo01(f): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Anyss:
So? U want us to PRay for ur forgiveness right?

Did you read the post at all?

5 Likes

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
hmmm 7k to kill baby..... thereisGod ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by Crystalclara(f): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
It z well
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by Empress2014(f): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
This is just too funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by siegfried99(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hmmn lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by Michellla(f): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
odeku457:
Lol
whats funny undecided

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by Omotayor123(f): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
See all the allegations he levied against her just because he wants a divorce. The man needs Serious Flogging!

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by emmadaji: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wonderful write up congrant
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by Fernandowski(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
She leave home for bout 21 to 30days and you still say she is your wife??

She is a public stuff

Hoes will never be loyal

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by toluwaniyahoo(f): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hmmm.... Who should we believe.

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by ayomidan: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Funny couples, especially the husband.. Smh

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
7K What a waste of money!!!!!
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by emaboi(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Two sides of a coin
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by saint047(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER ARE LITERALLY THE BEST MONTHS EVER I'M SO EXCITED

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by tolexy007(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
angry
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by deebsman1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
women!.....had an experience with 1 just of recent, thanks to instinct and street credibility
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by damton(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
v

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Beggar, Translator Receive N2m Cash Gift / Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.