Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening (57922 Views)

Refugee Woman Gives Birth To Twins During Senate's Visit To Yobe IDP Camp. PICS / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? / Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by emekatimsu(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
I tot he asked a question today.
Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by bonechamberlain(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
the man might not be sleeping, ur pics isn't even clear how do we know
Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by pachukwu16: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pity urslf... Rubbish...
Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by adfemsho(m): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sleeping away the future of this great country

2 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by pretydiva(f): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
He's got nothing 2 offer

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by Mj45: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
EXCEPT IF UR AMADIOHA IS HIGH ON BOKI WEED.

Holywizard:
may amadioha rape ur generation. Fo0L!! Yoruba mugu!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by pleiades45: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
dreaming about okija shrine

3 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by Mj45: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
U mean the pride of ur father's house?

tobtap:
grin grin grin grin...ochendo...the pride of the east grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by RichDad1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
adfemsho:
Sleeping away the future of this great country
Future of his home state and that of his ignorant people that blindly vote a good for nothing and by far the most useless governor in the history of eastern states.

2 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by arabianights: 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
nikkiking:
I don't see no pishure angry

Haba naaa!! behind the madam wearing red cap.dozing off or thinking of his investments.you blame am?

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by godsfavoritee(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Is this how they want to rule Biafra? all they no is to sleep and shout on NL.as old as buhari is, he can never sleep on national TV!!!

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by 247Dior(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
That guy is evil and will die soon

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by slap1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Just what I knew he would do. No disappointment there.
Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by fairheven: 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
that He-Goat >:
Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by Holywizard: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mj45:

our igbo amadioha dey take vigra & tramadol b4 it strikes
Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by HawksDude(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
morbeta:
Its better for a down syndrome to represent Abia central than T. Orji who is less productive and empty.

This is an insult to down syndrome patients. Not cool.

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by Holywizard: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mj45:

Boki weed na small tin. imagine wia it added tramadol with small stout

2 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
AmadiAba:
See Abia State former Governor, T. A. Orji, he obviously will have no contributions to make. Afterall he will get his ‪sleeping‬ allowance, sorry sitting allowance I meant to say.

http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=20382
He was adjusting his cap.
Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Op your pic is not clear so I can't tell...
Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by obinnashady(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
pachukwu16:
I like u ochendo.... Cum rain, cum shine.
Ndi ohi...God is watching all of u
Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by homirefacuny(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
pleiades45:
dreaming about okija shrine
Haha.... grin
Na their own church be that.

2 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by ODUBEZE: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Apologies to Abians. I know that if your votes had counted, this man wouldn't be in the Senate.
During his regime as the gov., aside the then Ebonyi gov. he was the worst gov. ever.
If U claim otherwise, please feel free to share what he has achieved.
With evidences please not bill boards.

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by 400billionman: 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
This is the height of it.

Placing two hands on his head.

Thief TA.
Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by billyG(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Those evil politicians hav turn nigerian senate to Retirement Home.
Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by Feli2015: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
He was dreaming of Chibok girls, woke up and ask Madam Nominee how she will find the chibok girls. Abia Central... Ndoooonu
Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by kozmokaz(m): 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
he dey look d woman yansh !!!
Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by yak(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
tobtap:
grin grin grin grin...ochendo...the pride of the east grin grin
God forbid
Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by bmos(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
nikkiking:
I don't see no pishure angry

Daydreaming
Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by saintkel(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
tonyfrenzy:
silly,
He sole-handedly converted the whole of Umuahia to his own fortress and annexed most part of the state capital to his own personal estate, yet the chest-beaters will be all over NL to cry foul of a SW or Northerner to be more corrupt than their sons.

Their leaders are busy chopping every of their commonwealth in their koro koro eyes but the Yoloba pple (who they percieved as the enigma to their progress) will not allow them see those kwarruption infested leader.

Now the guy is now at the senate house taking some nap, probably dreaming of how the stolen monies are doing fine in loads of foreign accounts.

They themselves are worse than coward, chest-besting about, smh.
Pls name two igbo leaders dat r corrupt...... Leaders I mean president and govts
Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by 3kay945(m): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
I guess it's time these senators form Sleeper association among themselves there.

Nothing to offer the masses than to collect fat salaries and sleep like drones.
Re: T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening by Busari132(m): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sen. Uche ekwunife ,I sight u. The slayer of in ngige!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) / Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu / Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.