Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! (1337 Views)

My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew / Buhari Once Again Proved Critics, TonyeBarcanista And Others Wrong / What Is The Fate Of Tonyebarcanista And The Remaining 24.999 PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by Olabestonic001(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
I read with dismay the attack on the moniker; Tonyebarcanista on how he tried to correct the Biafran agitators to stop revising history by claiming PortHarcourt as Igweocha. The attack on that monker was legendary and the insult was second to none. These are my hypothesis on the average Igbo mentality I've observed for about some years now:
(1) Unless you enter a deal with your neighbor, do not assume his sympathy or friendship with you mean he will lay his neck for you. Blaming him when he has exhaust his own limit should never be termed backstabbing or sabotaging. Define boundaries before blackmailing anyone. Because you help a lady get an appointment does not mean she must marry you; separate deals must be entered.
(2) Seems that Igbo's are too emotional to form a stable society. Its obvious that Igbo's mostly are sensational and bear grudges way too easily. They need to outgrow that folly.
(3)Igbo's seems not to wanna learn how to deal with people. Diplomacy is alien to most comments I've read from most of you guys. That's a gross weakness which has caused severe backlash from the communities they reside in. From all indications, its a gross weakness that they need to work on immensely.
(4) Igbo's are a hateful bunch when you don't share their views. It was at the height of campaign for the 2015 General Election that most Igbo's showed their hates to Yoruba's because they do support GEJ. To suddenly hate Yoruba's because of GEJ shows the myopia of the highest order from a tribe that was perceived noble. Unless they outgrow the childish tendency of -a kid who prayed that his father looses his job because he did not buy him his toy- they will forever be viewed badly. It was even such that Tonyebarcanista is facing.
(5) Igbo's are too clannish to survive politically in the 21st century unless they adjust. Most Igbo's are highly suspicious of others so much that if you catch one of them stealing and you arrest such, they will raise a dust that you are persecuting their brother and their tribe. They might call this loyalty, but I see gross folly in that stance. Men should always be loyal to the truth than their tribe or clan. Unless Igbo's address this view, their Biafra will be a state of Hobbesian.
(6) Igbo's love picking fights. First it was the Hausa/Fulani (39% of Nigeria) because they felt Boko was used against their candidate, GEJ. But since PMB was sworn in, Boko have not stopped; hence, we can say their assertions was wrong. Next, it was the Yoruba's (21% of Nigeria) because most of them do not want GEJ again. The hate was even promoted massively on their Radio Biafra. Now, its the turn of Ijaw (10% of Nigeria). These shows one clear thing; Igbo's are the ones who hate others when their expectations are not met and no one hates Igbo's till he shows hate to them.

I hope in the next 50years, Igbo's (Biafra or not) would have outgrown this their sensational, illogical and emotional hate on others. Only that can help them.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by kodded(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
Olabestonic001:
I read with dismay the attack on the moniker; Tonyebarcanista on how he tried to correct the Biafran agitators to stop revising history by claiming PortHarcourt as Igweocha. The attack on that monker was legendary and the insult was second to none. These are my hypothesis on the average Igbo mentality I've observed for about some years now:
(1) Unless you enter a deal with your neighbor, do not assume his sympathy or friendship with you mean he will lay his neck for you. Blaming him when he has exhaust his own limit should never be termed backstabbing or sabotaging. Define boundaries before blackmailing anyone. Because you help a lady get an appointment does not mean she must marry you; separate deals must be entered.
(2) Seems that Igbo's are too emotional to form a stable society. Its obvious that Igbo's mostly are sensational and bear grudges way too easily. They need to outgrow that folly.
(3)Igbo's seems not to wanna learn how to deal with people. Diplomacy is alien to most comments I've read from most of you guys. That's a gross weakness which has caused severe backlash from the communities they reside in. From all indications, its a gross weakness that they need to work on immensely.
(4) Igbo's are a hateful bunch when you don't share their views. It was at the height of campaign for the 2015 General Election that most Igbo's showed their hates to Yoruba's because they do support GEJ. To suddenly hate Yoruba's because of GEJ shows the myopia of the highest order from a tribe that was perceived noble. Unless they outgrow the childish tendency of -a kid who prayed that his father looses his job because he did not buy him his toy- they will forever be viewed badly. It was even such that Tonyebarcanista is facing.
(5) Igbo's are too clannish to survive politically in the 21st century unless they adjust. Most Igbo's are highly suspicious of others so much that if you catch one of them stealing and you arrest such, they will raise a dust that you are persecuting their brother and their tribe. They might call this loyalty, but I see gross folly in that stance. Men should always be loyal to the truth than their tribe or clan. Unless Igbo's address this view, their Biafra will be a state of Hobbesian.
(6) Igbo's love picking fights. First it was the Hausa/Fulani (39% of Nigeria) because they felt Boko was used against their candidate, GEJ. But since PMB was sworn in, Boko have not stopped; hence, we can say their assertions was wrong. Next, it was the Yoruba's (21% of Nigeria) because most of them do not want GEJ again. The hate was even promoted massively on their Radio Biafra. Now, its the turn of Ijaw (10% of Nigeria). These shows one clear thing; Igbo's are the ones who hate others when their expectations are not met and no one hates Igbo's till he shows hate to them.

I hope in the next 50years, Igbo's (Biafra or not) would have outgrown this their sensational, illogical and emotional hate on others. Only that can help them.
[/s] undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by delishpot: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Interesting. Now, let the bashing begin.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by mightyhaze: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Say

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by superstar1(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
The OP just said what we have always known about this people.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by Omololu007(m): 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ibos can only be trying sshit on the internet and radio biafra,they can use hatefull remarks on the pple of south west in the east,,but once they try this in the south west,,we will flog hate out of their life with koboko and cane

11 Likes

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by Dannyset(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
You are saying this based on the information you gathered on NL. Have you met other good Igbos outside NL? Right thinking Igbo who you won't want to miss for a day because of how cool, hospitable and accommodating they are.
This is not about Igbos, but about little media brainwash that is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by zuchyblink(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
another brainless post from a brainless ofe mmanu

8 Likes

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by aresa: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ibo people can not function in any sand, rational and lawful society. They are too paranoid, predisposed to hate, bigotry and anti communal activities and this is not limited to other people. They exhibit the same ugly behaviour against their own people from other tribes and states.

It's pretty much genetical..

5 Likes

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
I urge all Igbos to ignore this attention seeker. Replying him will be giving him relevance which is what he actually seek. Sometimes the best answer for a fo.ol is silence. They will look more silly when you ignore them.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
nice one op, pass the message.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Olabestonic001:

7 Likes

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by aresa: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Igbo culture plays a role in the high incidence of paranoia in Igbos. When the culture changes and accepts people unconditionally, loves them as they are, it would produce less paranoid persons. At present just about all Igbos I see have paranoid traits.

http://www.shout-africa.com/health-lifestyle/discussion-why-folks-must-give-up-their-delusions-of-superiority-part-4-of-6/

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by pazienza(m): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2576371/eastern-neighbourhoods-streets-made

Feed your eyes.

https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics

https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment

OP, now go and D, Igbos are naturally ahead of you.

See the amount of time you spent to type an epistle on a group of people that don't know of your existence.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by coolitempa(f): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Olabestonic001:

There is no solution to this malaise....just let these evil depart from us..... grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by anigbajumo(m): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Omololu007:
Ibos can only be trying sshit on the internet and radio biafra,they can use hatefull remarks on the pple of south west in the east,,but once they try this in the south west,,we will flog hate out of their life with koboko and cane

Chai,dis is 3much nah.......bt I stil Lov igbo in real life despite their stupidity is Legendary on NL............#Irep ONE NiGeriA

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by DIVINE78: 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Most ibos on nairaland are senseless but of course they don't represent the wider ibos.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by FreeGlobe(f): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Omololu007:
And what did you do after kwakwaso asked your elders and leaders to shut up right there in yorubaland? shameless cowards
Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by FreeGlobe(f): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
aresa:
Ibo people can not function in any[b] sand[/b], rational and lawful society. They are too paranoid, predisposed to hate, bigotry and anti communal activities and this is not limited to other people. They exhibit the same ugly behaviour against their own people from other tribes and states.

It's pretty much genetical..
this yoruba man, when will you learn to spell English words correctly? olodo
Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by Omololu007(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

And what did you do after kwakwaso asked your elders and leaders to shut up right there in yorubaland? shameless cowards
go and ask eze ndigbo of akure how he was flogged when he messed up
Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by LordMecuzy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
DIVINE78:
Most ibos on nairaland are senseless but of course they don't represent the wider ibos.

Exactly Bro you've said it all

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by laudate: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2015
DIVINE78:

You are very correct!! cheesy

Olabestonic001:

Very true! Terms of engagement need to be spelt out in black and white, before the deal proceeds. Assumption is the father of stupidity and conflict. angry

Olabestonic001:
(3)Igbo's seems not to wanna learn how to deal with people. Diplomacy is alien to most comments I've read from most of you guys. That's a gross weakness which has caused severe backlash from the communities they reside in. From all indications, its a gross weakness that they need to work on immensely

Yep...this is true of those Igbo pro-Biafra e-warriors on Nairaland, but I don't think it applies to Igbo in the wider society outside NL. undecided

Olabestonic001:
(4) Igbo's are a hateful bunch when you don't share their views. .... Unless they outgrow the childish tendency of -a kid who prayed that his father looses his job because he did not buy him his toy- they will forever be viewed badly. It was even such that Tonyebarcanista is facing.

I no know say you sef see am! cheesy But it appears only the ones on NL exhibit this trait, or am I wrong?? shocked These ones on NL have a Ph.D in Hate-speech. May God touch their hearts!

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2015
It really baffles me when the supposedly educated and informed people will make conclusions about 30 million people based on their perceived encounter with less than 1k of the people that make up the entire tribe. It is really sad and shamefull each time you see a tribal thread on NL how certain people will attack a whole tribe based on hearsay or encounter with some miscreant on an online forum. I hope some day you people will outgrow this "igbo that", "yoruba this", "hause that". It is quite unfortunate that there are a lot of kids with unformed mind that come across these posts and are likely to take it the way it is as facts.
Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 28, 2015
There was a bashing on some moniker and then this analysis was made based on it. And the OP is feeling fly about it! Oh dear!... Not my business though

Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by naijapips02: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2015
my brothers keep creating an online country based on their fantasies. They need those kind of reality checks one in a while.

This is 2015. You cannot coarse or intimidate anyone or group to do your bidding.

Biafra still remains an online fantasy land that immature igbos visit once in a while to get high.......Like Disney is to kids.
Re: Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! by basilo101: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2015
naijapips02:
my brothers keep creating an online country based on their fantasies. They need those kind of reality checks one in a while.

This is 2015. You cannot coarse or intimidate anyone or group to do your bidding.

Biafra still remains an online fantasy land that immature igbos visit once in a while to get high.......Like Disney is to kids.
So why is the zoo coercing and intimaditing Biafrans to remain with them. secondly, what makes u think those pp dont want Biafra, cant we have a simple referendum?? did u check the names of Biafrans detain in PH??

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial Appointments : South East Lost Out As Usual - Ebonyi Stakeholders. / I Will Not Vote Again If Jega/inec Is Not Prosecuted / Ali Modu Sheriff Is PDP New Acting Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.