Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,247 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I (5015 Views)

My Successor Is Still A Sinner But Decided To Choose Another. Pastor Adeboye / How To Turn Your Photo Into A Cartoon Using Your Android Phone / Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
am sorry 4 jumpin into conclusions. Pls just overlook dis and take it as part of fun
i should take it for fun,who told you im bored or i need you to put things lively
So now you can apologise,were you high on weed when you type all that bullshi!t about me and others.you should use your brian before you take action.you need it

What made you apologise?im just surprised at how you change real quick

either your 1hr madness must have left you or you are simply looking for attention in the romance section

ok you have gained the attention,we have seen you.now get back to your hole.no one actually feels your presence anyway

quote me or anyone to admit all that have said
and if you do it means you are a full blooded bastard,retard
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bukiminaj:

i should take it for fun,who told you im bored or i need you to put things lively
So now you can apologise,were you high on weed when you type all that bullshi!t about me and others.you should use your brian before you take action.you need it

either your 1hr madness must have left you or you are simply looking for attention in the romance section

ok you have gained the attention,we have seen you.now get back to your hole.no one actually feels your presence anyway

i dont beg biitches twice, please just fvck off already!

2 Likes

Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by faith551(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bukiminaj:

what is the name of that thread?.he should have check my profile and my comments on threads before he made that accusation.he was so quick to judge me,i dont care either .i would have upload my pix but i tot wtf i wasnt born to please the op

every male on nl thinks1.every f gender is gay,troll

but if a gal upload her beautiful picture,this same motherfuccckas will start sending her pms

the op was rude in his approach.

The way you share your own view about me,that's called MATURITY

Op,copy that

Don't mind him sweetheart tongue
The thread name is (my experience with a homosexual)
Btw I would like to see your pic, I have a feeling you are a beautiful lady.
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by faith551(m): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bukiminaj:

me?
No
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
faith551:

thanks.for you,i will unveil my face
you seem like a gentleman also
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by faith551(m): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bukiminaj:

thanks.for you,i will unveil my face you seem like a gentleman also

You could say that again
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by uchman(m): 11:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bukiminaj:

Don't you have work?

Is it this little joke he put up there on a faceless forum for that matter, that you are ranting about for?

If you know you don't like jokes,
quit posting on public forums cos if you do...

You are bound to meet peeps of different life styles so madam you gat to learn how to be accommodating. ..

Quote me if you so wished...

A piece of advice tho

1 Like

Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by uchman(m): 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
faith551:

Beautiful lady for not being accommodating..?
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by faith551(m): 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
uchman:

Beautiful lady for not being accommodating..? ...
Maybe you didn't give her a chance
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 28, 2015
Common sense is truly not common
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 28, 2015
uchman:

Don't you have work?

Is it this little joke he put up there on a faceless forum for that matter, that you are ranting about for?

If you know you don't like jokes,
quit posting on public forums cos if you do...

You are bound to meet peeps of different life styles so madam you gat to learn how to be accommodating. ..

Quote me if you so wished...

A piece of advice tho

I respect your comment bro

But your making it seem like the blame should be on me
Truly i should have ignored him but keeping mute means I'm admitting all his allegations

I have my integrity to fight for and he thought he can just rubbish me and move on

Nl isn't a face less forum for everyone. People make friends, do business etc . Nl might be a playing ground for him but I'm here for fun and business

Thanks for the advice once again
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Common sense is truly not common
Lol, looks who's talking grin werent u one of those nairaland guys i caught changing to female. Common sense is definitely not common
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by donholy28(m): 6:55am On Oct 28, 2015
why would a guy even change his moniker from male to female?
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 28, 2015
donholy28:
why would a guy even change his moniker from male to female?
Lol, they are many on NL, let me dont start calling names grin
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by donholy28(m): 7:03am On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:
Lol, they are many on NL, let me dont start calling names grin
abeg call their names...expose them here and now
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2015
donholy28:
abeg call their names...expose them here and now
Bros, just be vigilante 90% of ladies u see here are guys. I caught many of dem with the way the chat. I just proved to y'all dat anybody can be female here on Nairaland
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Next time I nor go only dump refuse,i go shìt on top the yeye thread grin
grin
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by arabianights: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bukiminaj:

Lol. You just made me popular

Please can you create a thread about me, pleasesssss

you actually took the tie to respond to this sicko? She took notice of you coz you matter on nairaland more than her.

I really cant stand this person who ever he/she is...so rude, crude,vulgar,...... y can they close her account?
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
arabianights:

you actually took the time to respond to this sicko? She took notice of you coz you matter on nairaland more than her.

I really cant stand this person who ever he/she is...so rude, crude,vulgar,...... y cant they close her account?

this is actually the first time im having a clash with someone on nl.never tot it would be as huge as this

people like him have been banned countless times by the mod but they alwaz come up with new ID

We just have to limit our post and reply sensible comment only
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
arabianights:

you actually took the tie to respond to this sicko? She took notice of you coz you matter on nairaland more than her.

I really cant stand this person who ever he/she is...so rude, crude,vulgar,...... y can they close her account?
attention seeker.

Olosho.
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by arabianights: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bukiminaj:

this is actually the first time im having a clash with someone on nl.never tot it would be as huge as this

people like him have been banned countless times by the mod but they alwaz come up with new ID

We just have to limit our post and reply sensible comment only

cry cry cry hey ....i just recognised him ooohhhh...he is actually my nairaland pal but he wasnt like this dont know what made him change.
please am apologising on his behalf..biko
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
arabianights:

Am telling you. Clearly an attention seeker and worst of all on a faceless forum.mscheew.enjoy your week ahead,my dear
hmmmm
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by arabianights: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:
hmmmm

its okay naaaaa......... i didnt recognise you till later on but you were not like this what made you change my dearest pal? cry
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
arabianights:

cry cry cry hey ....i just recognised him ooohhhh...he is actually my nairaland pal but he wasnt like this dont know what made him change.
please am apologising on his behalf..biko

alright dear

one love
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
babe no dulling oooh, u beta hurry up before seun catches us grin
When i register as a male u will be d first lady i will woo on dis forum grin

1 Like

Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2015
mylifemyrules:
When i register as a male u will be d first lady i will woo on dis forum grin
u shop shiit? grin i have my way of catching those hiding wit fake genders

1 Like

Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
u shop shiit? grin i have my way of catching those hiding wit fake genders
Na ur shiit i chop grin

U think say as u succeed to chase baebee last night frm dis forum na so u go succeed with me if i change to male?

Let's wait nd see

1 Like

Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Na ur shiit i chop grin

U think say as u succeed to chase baebee last night frm dis forum na so u go succeed with me if i change to male?

Let's wait nd see
mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
mtcheeeew
mtcheeeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Time Is Best To Visit Nairaland? / 30 Unedited Pictures That You Won’t Believe Are Real / Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 24.2.2.0 Crack 2024 + Serial Key {latest}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.