Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. (7110 Views)

8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders / World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders / What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Explorers(m): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dubai's iconic Burj Al Arab hotel is set to stage weddings on its helipad, perched 695ft above the Arabian Gulf.

The sail-shaped hotel, which sits on its own island off the coast of Dubai is offering the unusual wedding package to loved-up couples who want a wedding with a view but you'll need a spare £33,000.

The hotel is a favourite of the rich and famous and has hosted stars from footballer Wayne Rooney and his wife Colleen, Formula One star Lewis Hamilton and model Claudia Schiffer.

2 Shares

Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Explorers(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Height of luxury: Couples will now be able to get married on the Burj Al Arab's helipad.

Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Explorers(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
The helipad is perched 693ft above the Arabian Gulf.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
I fit fall off so abeg,i no fit.. To even think about this place as marriage venue go be miracle cry cry

5 Likes

Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Explorers(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
holyFRED:
I fit fall off so abeg,i no fit.. To even think about this place as marriage venue go be miracle cry cry

cheesy

1 Like

Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by opegold11: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nice one cool shocked
Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Middlefinger1: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
693ft peeps are trying.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Gelengelen: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
i did mine there last year.

there is nothing there

4 Likes

Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Eniqurl(f): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Who know like better thing grin
Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by kYjelly2: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
Eniqurl:
Who know like better thing grin

if daz the type of wedding u want bae, i will give u
Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Eniqurl(f): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
kYjelly2:

if daz the type of wedding u want bae, i will give u
Issorait cheesy
Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by kYjelly2: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Eniqurl:
Issorait cheesy

no is not, a bae like u deserve the whole planet angry

in fact, u deserve more than that bae

just call ur closest family members an I will call my contact at NASA to ready the space shuttle.

yeah bishes, i an enigurl getting married on the moon, so eat a deek, mtcheew undecided

1 Like

Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Eniqurl(f): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
kYjelly2:

no is not, a bae like u deserve the whole planet angry

in fact, u deserve more than that bae

just call ur closest family members an I will call my contact at NASA to ready the space shuttle.

yeah bishes, i an enigurl getting married on the moon, so eat a deek, mtcheew undecided
hian! Ur mouth is sweet oh.

I don't trust ya tongue

1 Like

Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
The helipad tho. Will be very scenic from up there really yet, its a no, no ! Am quite batophobic *covers face*
Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by wordbank(m): 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
MSG
Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by tbmas(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Buh why.......... most people wey marry dre na dem dey quick divorce
Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by kinibigdeal(m): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Emodeee: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yes, ICAN. though m yet to write the exam.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by okooloyun1(m): 1:47am On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen:
i did mine there last year.

there is nothing there
In your dream
Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Explorers(m): 4:09am On Oct 28, 2015
But as 'extreme weddings' continue to be the biggest nuptial trend of thenow, one couple have managed to set a dangerous precedent for any thrill-seeking lovebirds looking to tie the knot somewhere terrifically terrifying, walking down the aisle some 3,000 feet in the air. While without the pressure of having your closest friends and family staring at you intently, this woman in white had plenty of reasons for pre-wedding jitters.Her and her husband-to-be spent their big day conquering the famous Lost Arrow Spire Highline in California's Yosemite National Park.

middlefinger1

1 Like

Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Explorers(m): 4:34am On Oct 28, 2015
The lengths you'll go for love: A bride spends her big day dangling 3,000 feet in the air at the notorious Lost Arrow Spire in the Yosemite National Park in California.

Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Explorers(m): 4:35am On Oct 28, 2015
We made it: The happy couple arrive at their altar following a hard day of climbing through the Yosemite National Park in California.

Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Explorers(m): 4:41am On Oct 28, 2015

Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Funjosh(m): 5:30am On Oct 28, 2015
Explorers:
The lengths you'll go for love: A bride spends her big day dangling 3,000 feet in the air at the notorious Lost Arrow Spire in the Yosemite National Park in California.

Aminat508 this is the place I want us to have our wedding this weekend tongue
Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Explorers(m): 5:37am On Oct 28, 2015
Funjosh:

grin abeg no push am off o if she change in mind for there.
Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by marshalcarter: 5:40am On Oct 28, 2015
#listenin to bob marley-by the rivers of babylon

1 Like

Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Aminat508(f): 6:50am On Oct 28, 2015
Funjosh:

shocked shocked sad
Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Funjosh(m): 7:07am On Oct 28, 2015
Explorers:
But as 'extreme weddings' continue to be the biggest nuptial trend of thenow, one couple have managed to set a dangerous precedent for any thrill-seeking lovebirds looking to tie the knot somewhere terrifically terrifying, walking down the aisle some 3,000 feet in the air. While without the pressure of having your closest friends and family staring at you intently, this woman in white had plenty of reasons for pre-wedding jitters.Her and her husband-to-be spent their big day conquering the famous Lost Arrow Spire Highline in California's Yosemite National Park.

middlefinger1

This is where I will Take Yeye Womanunited IYANGBALI to, if she say no I go just push her fall from their then fly back to Stamford Bridge tongue
Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Funjosh(m): 7:09am On Oct 28, 2015
Explorers:

grin abeg no push am off o if she change in mind for there.

Nah I won't do that smiley
Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by joseph1832(m): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2015
Thanks but no thanks, I'm acrophobic. grin £33,000 will give me a super wedding in Nigeria, artiste like 2face, Don Jazzy will come and perform for me. So they can keep their hotel.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2015
I will prefer to do it in a more cheaper place then use the remaning money to start up a business we can survive on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. by Explorers(m): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2015
joseph1832:
Thanks but no thanks, I'm acrophobic. grin £33,000 will give me a super wedding in Nigeria, artiste like 2face, Don Jazzy will come and perform for me. So they can keep their hotel.

gringrin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Has A Penis (pics) - Joro's Blog / How I Grew Thick In 3 Days / What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.