Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? (3579 Views)

Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? / He Went Down On Me For The First Time...what Does It Mean??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by emillionaire: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
It pains me the level of decadence I’m observing in our society today. Just imagine this nonsense! *spits*
Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by naijaboiy: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Who come snap the picture undecided

4 Likes

Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Maybe dey r related grin
Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by eme1n(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
See the smirk on his face. I'm sure she's rich..

1 Like

Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by kinibigdeal(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Give your life to christ bro cuz am sure you are the person in question

1 Like

Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ehen, whats wrong dat u are *spitting* nigerians and their foolly mentality. Cant a guy sleep wit a mature woman again?. angry

1 Like

Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by marshalcarter: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Maybe naim sugarGrandmama na grin

Wetin cum concern una sef undecided

1 Like

Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
marshalcarter:
Maybe naim sugarGrandmama na grin

Wetin cum concern una sef undecided
help me ask them oooh, even d useless op is spitting angry Smh
Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
I see nothing wrong with it, she's human. Wassa matter with that? Maybe she takes care of him well & doesn't stress him out like the little girls his age. Whatever floats his rubber duck. So long as he has his normal on & doesn't go around chasing fowls or handling statues like in some pictures we've seen posted here. Stop hating!

2 Likes

Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
sugar mummie and sugar boy...

the bae above me is sick in the head, make e be say your mama wey dey do maa know if its not wrong
Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by marshalcarter: 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
help me ask them oooh, even d useless op is spitting angry Smh
No mind dem.....but..honey dis "useless" wey you use...e bi lyk you dey para ooo shocked

No vex again..e hear wink
Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Preside oh Lord!

1 Like

Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
Who come snap the picture undecided

Its a selfie maybe. Talk about a proud sugar boi cheesy

1 Like

Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
marshalcarter:

No mind dem.....but..honey dis "useless" wey you use...e bi lyk you dey para ooo shocked

No vex again..e hear wink
Am not a lady, dis useless nairaland boiiz shud behave their self na.. Nawaoooh
Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by ableguy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
let me invest here i smell FP
Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by marshalcarter: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
Am not a lady, dis useless nairaland boiiz shud behave their self na.. Nawaoooh
Ok BOSS...oya no para again
Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by Soneh(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
they both look yoruba

1 Like

Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by CreamyBanana(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Really? Who told the mama to put fish in the kettle when the gutter is in the red sea and the kettle is in the fish that is not singing? angry
Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by Ray360: 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
It would be highly irrational to speak ill of a picture like this without a prior knowledge of the type of relationship that exists between the two of them. she might be his mother. OP, be reasonable

1 Like

Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by CreamyBanana(m): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I see nothing wrong with it, she's human. Wassa matter with that? Maybe she takes care of him well & doesn't stress him out like the little girls his age. Whatever floats his rubber duck. So long as he has his normal on & doesn't go around chasing fowls or handling statues like in some pictures we've seen posted here. Stop hating!

I trust you. Did Emperor Caesar take the road to London when Oliver Twist was king of South Africa? If chickens were idols, how many turkeys have the statue?
Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by seyi200(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
The woman in the picture was his mother his mourning his mother as she's late now.... His my friend and you can check him out on facebook. Prince Adeyemi
Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by teepsee(f): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
She might be her mom, you can't say.
Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by seyi200(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ray360:
It would be highly irrational to speak ill of a picture like this without a prior knowledge of the type of relationship that exists between the two of them. she might be his mother. OP, be reasonable

The woman in the picture was his mother his mourning his mother as she's late now.... His my friend and you can check him out on facebook. Prince Adeyemi

Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by seyi200(m): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
The woman in the picture was his mother but she's late now Op.

Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by Ray360: 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
seyi200:

you see, caution should proceed judgement. may God help him.
Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by Charles4075(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
Soneh:
they both look yoruba
Guy, you like trouble sha.. Lolz. Wetin come concern yoruba for this matter? cheesy Nor let dem invade you ohhh for this post ohh.
Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by Charles4075(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
seyi200:
The woman in the picture was his mother but she's late now Op.
Op, before you post things online, ensure you find out the real stuff. Imagine if this were true and the guy found out you were condemning him and his mother on Nairaland. He's gonna look for you and make sure you follow his dead mother to the grave. Don't make silly assumptions you know nothing about or without concrete proof. I pray the guy should not find this thread else you're in deep shit.

2 Likes

Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by tosyne2much(m): 1:20am On Oct 28, 2015
*sighs*
Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by tpiah11: 1:26am On Oct 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

Its a selfie maybe. Talk about a proud sugar boi cheesy

its not a selfie since we can clearly see where his hand is.

someone staged the photo.
Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 28, 2015
tpiah11:

its not a selfie since we can clearly see where his hand is.
someone staged the photo.
I wouldn't get myself arguing over a thing we both aint absolutely sure of.
Re: END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? by Khd95(m): 2:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Weather for two..cheesy

op u need iribomi(baptism)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? / Bobrisky Says He Wants To Get Pregnant For Bae And Bear Children (photos) / How To Make A Girl Want You And Think Of You Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.