Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Bank Fraud/pos Fraud On My Gtb Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bank Fraud/pos Fraud On My Gtb Account (1523 Views)

Saraki: Witness Tenders Implicating GTB Documents Against Him / Ogun Wanted Drug Senator Arrests Party Member For Calling Him A Fraud On Whatsap / Bank Fraud: 3 Ecobank Employees Steal N2.8 Million From Customers’ Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Fraud/pos Fraud On My Gtb Account by Zector(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
But it done on me that in Nigeria fraud are more than possible.
I made I transferred of 150k from my company account to my personal account so I can buy what I need to buy
buy using my personal ATM.

On my way I stopped at Gbagada GTB to cash 15K just to buy fuel and to keep little change in my pocket. On getting to shop where I bought what I need, I used my atm
at their POS to pay for what I bought which 125k.
Immediately I made the payment I got the alert of 125k.
Few minutes later I got two alert one after the other that goes like this

Acct: *******30
The naira equivalent of USD31.21been authorized for the transaction done on Uber Bv help.uber.com Nl
After two minutes I got another message of USD7.87
As at the time this messages was coming on my phone my atm card and my token was on me.

I called gtconnect so they can block my atm and asked for refund but the lady that attended to me said she can't gauranty refund.
Then why banks are asking us to buy TOKEN AND OTHER SECURITY DEVICES?

Your kind advice will be appreciated
Re: Bank Fraud/pos Fraud On My Gtb Account by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
GTB IS NO LONGER A BANK FOR THE ELITES, MARKET WOMEN HAVE TAKEN OVER OUR(ELITES) BANK. #ZOOMS TO ZENITH BANK
Re: Bank Fraud/pos Fraud On My Gtb Account by patrick89(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Zector:
But it done on me that in Nigeria fraud are more than possible.
I made I transferred of 150k from my company account to my personal account so I can buy what I need to buy
buy using my personal ATM.

On my way I stopped at Gbagada GTB to cash 15K just to buy fuel and to keep little change in my pocket. On getting to shop where I bought what I need, I used my atm
at their POS to pay for what I bought which 125k.
Immediately I made the payment I got the alert of 125k.
Few minutes later I got two alert one after the other that goes like this

Acct: *******30
The naira equivalent of USD31.21been authorized for the transaction done on Uber Bv help.uber.com Nl
After two minutes I got another message of USD7.87
As at the time this messages was coming on my phone my atm card and my token was on me.

I called gtconnect so they can block my atm and asked for refund but the lady that attended to me said she can't gauranty refund.
Then why banks are asking us to buy TOKEN AND OTHER SECURITY DEVICES?

Your kind advice will be appreciated

So people are still using this yahoo yahoo bank? Have you asked why youths prefer the bank? It's because it allows fraud! Take your money and run for your dear life! I have a friend with a very bitter experience! Hmm GTB? God forbid!
Re: Bank Fraud/pos Fraud On My Gtb Account by DaBullIT(m): 5:40am On Oct 28, 2015
Because you linked your account to google play store or you at one point subscribed for UBER services within the country or outside

If it was yahoo Yahoo trust me, your company account will be in red

Those boys wired money from OsinBanjo's account , Melo lara e ??
Re: Bank Fraud/pos Fraud On My Gtb Account by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 28, 2015
You sir are probably subscribed to uber services. The debits on your account is as a result of that. You can walk into any gtbank and request to have ur statement of account sent to u by mail so you can confirm.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Senate Confirmed Ameachi And Others As Minister !!! / BVN Solution First Bank Customers Only / Video Of Northerners Robbing The Bodies Of Dead People In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.