Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,157 members, 7,867,361 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Breaking News: Owa Obokun Of Ijesha Land, Oba Aromolaran Is Dead! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breaking News: Owa Obokun Of Ijesha Land, Oba Aromolaran Is Dead! (1610 Views)

Mohammed Masaba Is Dead. The Islamic Cleric Who Married 97 Wives Dies At Age 93 / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! / Is It Ideal Having Another Elaborate Wedding After A Wife/Husband Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Owa Obokun Of Ijesha Land, Oba Aromolaran Is Dead! by kayworld2(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
A son to Oba Gabriel Adekunle Aromolaran "Prince Aromolaran Adeyemi", Owa Obokun of Ijeshaland, has dispelled the rumour that the monarch has joined his ancestors..

In an exclusive chat with Naij.com, Prince Adeyemi who expressed shock over the rumoured death confirmed that Oba Aromolaran is alive; hale and healthy.

Adeyemi said the royal family has been besieged with torrents of calls to confirm if the king is alive or not.

Adeyemi further revealed that Oba Aromolaran travelled out of the country to attend a function but had arrived Ilesha on Thursday October 22 and has since been attending to all official duties expected of the king.

As at when this report was compiled, Adeyemi confirmed that Oba Aromolaran was holding a meeting in his palace. This, according to him, is an indication that the king is alive.

Sahara Reporters yesterday October 26, reported that the top traditional ruler passed on, though details of his supposed death has not been disclosed..

CONTINUE READING HERE: http://xclusiveafrica.com/?p=5698

Re: Breaking News: Owa Obokun Of Ijesha Land, Oba Aromolaran Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Let him go and join my grandpa since they were friends before my grand pa died
Re: Breaking News: Owa Obokun Of Ijesha Land, Oba Aromolaran Is Dead! by Truth24(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Rip
Re: Breaking News: Owa Obokun Of Ijesha Land, Oba Aromolaran Is Dead! by Swissheart(f): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Baba never ready

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational - Armless Girl Writing With Leg / I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.