Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,148 members, 7,838,924 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank (50291 Views)

$550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles / Deziani Loot Too Huge To Handle...world Bank / Abacha's Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle - World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 31, 2015
Danjuma was is more of a close ally of Thief Obasanjo.

He got the oil block during Thief Obasanjo's tenure, that is why he claimed Abacha gave it to him. To assist Thief Obasanjo further demonise Abacha.

He did not even play any role in Abacha's administration
j1mmy:

You must be only person in the country that does not know He was a close ally, loyalist and confidante of Sani Abacha, who rewarded General Danjuma with an oil block.The block,which was located in Port Harcourt in the Niger Delta region,was left unexploited for several years. In 2006, he sold it to China’s offshore oil company CNOOC for $1 billion. After taxes, and paying off various dues,he was left with over $500 million.

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/politician/minister/theophilus-danjuma-net-worth/
Re: Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank by j1mmy: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
GenBuhari:
Danjuma was is more of a close ally of Thief Obasanjo.

He got the oil block during Thief Obasanjo's tenure, that is why he claimed Abacha gave it to him. To assist Thief Obasanjo further demonise Abacha.

He did not even play any role in Abacha's administration

And what is your source for such blatant lie you just told?
TY got the oil block from Abacha 100%, you can send an email to his office for confirmation. His younger brother Musa mentioned it a few times. TY makes no argument it was Abacha who gave it to him, what he does not reveal is what Abacha's cut was.

You are an ignorant fool for not knowing this very basic piece of Info.
Re: Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank by HirstMOG(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i thought u understand what i meant, i said let assume ur parents did not steal and u were very sure, but if tomorrow d same ur innocent parents were found quilty, wil u take d blame of their crime, d same goes to buhari, is he d one that stole d money? if truly abacha stole, why wil u blame buhari for abacha crime, ur chief wailer, tonyebarcanista is d one that started dis misinformation

I never accuse PMB of the crime committed by Abacha, I only quoted what PMB said before that Abacha did not stole any money. Or were you not aware he said that?
Re: Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
Being abusive is uncalled for.

Why not find a news story from days of Abacha rule that would confirm that Danjuma acquired the oil blocks then.

Truth the matter is simple logic will tell that Abacha who was so frugal, that whilst under economic sanctions from the West, receiving only $13 per barrel managed to add $8bn to our reserves and pay off $9 of our external debt, whilst refusing to devalue Naira or take IMF or World Bank loans or sell fuel for more than N16 per litre; its illogical that Abacha would achieve all this if he was so wreckless as to dash Danjuma who was not even part of his regime a billion dollar oil block.

Danjuma acquired block during Thief Obasanjo's tenure, but like like his criminal ally Thief Obasanjo was doing, they tried to cover their tracks by blaming the great patriotic leader Abacha.
j1mmy:

And what is your source for such blatant lie you just told?
TY got the oil block from Abacha 100%, you can send an email to his office for confirmation. His younger brother Musa mentioned it a few times. TY makes no argument it was Abacha who gave it to him, what he does not reveal is what Abacha's cut was.

You are an ignorant fool for not knowing this very basic piece of Info.
Re: Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank by j1mmy: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
GenBuhari:
Being abusive is uncalled for.

Why not find a news story from days of Abacha rule that would confirm that Danjuma acquired the oil blocks then.

Truth the matter is simple logic will tell that Abacha who was so frugal, that whilst under economic sanctions from the West, receiving only $13 per barrel managed to add $8bn to our reserves and pay off $9 of our external debt, whilst refusing to devalue Naira or take IMF or World Bank loans or sell fuel for more than N16 per litre; its illogical that Abacha would achieve all this if he was so wreckless as to dash Danjuma who was not even part of his regime a billion dollar oil block.

Danjuma acquired block during Thief Obasanjo's tenure, but like like his criminal ally Thief Obasanjo was doing, they tried to cover their tracks by blaming the great patriotic leader Abacha.

South Atlantic Petroleum Limited (SAPETRO) South Atlantic Petroleum (SAPETRO) is a Nigerian oil exploration and production company that was created in 1995 by General T. Y. Danjuma. The ministry of Petroleum Resources in Nigeria awarded the Oil Prospecting License (OPL) 246 to SAPETRO in February 1998. The block covers a total area of 2,590km2 (1,000 sq. miles).

Abacha died in office June 8, 1998, Abuja, Nigeria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theophilus_Danjuma

http://www.sapetro.com/our-operations/nigeria/
Re: Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
I asked you to give me a link to news story published during Abacha era that confirms that Danjuma acquired the oil block at that time.

The two sources you provide are simply not credible for the following reasons:
Wikipedia could be edited by anybody like and I, who subscribes to their website.

Your 2nd source is from TY Danjuma's company website.
j1mmy:

South Atlantic Petroleum Limited (SAPETRO) South Atlantic Petroleum (SAPETRO) is a Nigerian oil exploration and production company that was created in 1995 by General T. Y. Danjuma. The ministry of Petroleum Resources in Nigeria awarded the Oil Prospecting License (OPL) 246 to SAPETRO in February 1998. The block covers a total area of 2,590km2 (1,000 sq. miles).

Abacha died in office June 8, 1998, Abuja, Nigeria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theophilus_Danjuma

http://www.sapetro.com/our-operations/nigeria/
Re: Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank by j1mmy: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
GenBuhari:
I asked you to give me a link to news story published during Abacha era that confirms that Danjuma acquired the oil block at that time.

The two sources you provide are simply not credible for the following reasons:
Wikipedia could be edited by anybody like and I, who subscribes to their website.

Your 2nd source is from TY Danjuma's company website.

I can't believe I've been chatting with a brainless monkey...what a waste of time!
TY Danjuma's oil company website not good enough for information relating to TY Danjuma OIL block information
Re: Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
No because Danjuma owns it would publish the same lies and anti Abacha propaganda that Danjuma and Thief Obasanjo are telling.

If you insult me again you would be reported to the mods.
j1mmy:

I can't believe I've been chatting with a brainless monkey...what a waste of time!
TY Danjuma's oil company website not good enough for information relating to TY Danjuma OIL block information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abaribe, Others Lose N300m Bail Bond As FG Rearrests Kanu / PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly / Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.