Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,920 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

"My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista (3036 Views)

On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others / Tonyebarcanister Me With Cramjones / Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2015
This is to let the House know what actually transpired between me and one Mr. Cramjones. It is true, that I actually sent Cramjones messages but let everyone also know that I equally sent the same messages to several other patriots here.

The content is attached here for reference purpose. In the said mail, I did not solicit nor ask for any favour from Cramjones or any other patriot who I sent the same letter to. The said mail, came in the heat of my Campaign for the reelection of our erstwhile president, Goodluck Jonathan, when the broom wavers started threatening me for the role I was playing in exposing their lies.

Let it, also be known that my meeting with one Mr. Cramjones was at his own instance. He sent me a mail and requested me to see him. According to the mail, he wanted me to clarify my position on some hot issues on Nairaland. And Throughout the said meeting I didn't drink nor demand any drink from Mr. Cramjones in the almost 2hrs I spent with him. Let me also state here, that we had a fruitful discussions on how to move Nigeria forward.

Let me reiterate here, that no amount of intimidation, cajoles, bashing and blackmail, will make me cede any portion of Ijaw land to a secessionist group called Biafra.

May God Bless Us All!

By Miss Ngene, on behalf of Tonye!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by adaweezy(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2015
When is Mr Tonye Defecting back to APC?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by luvinhubby(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2015
(Weed) 'Smokers are liable to die young'. - Just an advice.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by redcliff: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2015
Chei... nigerian youths are jobless and dwell so much on frivolities! Idle minds only popular on one platform are meeting to discuss on moving nigeria forward..i should find where i left my "laughter for days"

11 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by egbaguy: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2015
Interesting!!!!!!!!! So,@tonyebarcanista is @cramjones the real femi fani kayode or just a wannabe?

2 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by MizMyColi(f): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2015
Ngeneukwenu (Miss)grin

You're a clown!

17 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Isryl02(m): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2015
It's going to be a beautiful day...
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by LordMecuzy(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2015
Lol @the word "Patriots" Barcanister favorite word

1 Like

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by BCISLTD: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2015
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by WHOcarex: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2015
As in, is this news?
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Anijay1212(m): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Ok
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Ufranklin92(m): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2015
MizMyColi:
Ngeneukwenu (Miss)grin

You're a clown!

grin
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by ijustdey: 8:13am On Oct 28, 2015
@NgeneUkwenu, why you wan give some guys high blood pressure nahgringringrin

1 Like

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by PassingShot(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2015
MizMyColi:
Ngeneukwenu (Miss)grin

You're a clown!
She is. I have said it on several occasions. grin

She writes this one exactly how Barcanista would have written it.

NgeneUkwenu, I commend your skill.

5 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Agunnewi: 8:14am On Oct 28, 2015
Arrant nonsense
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by omenka(m): 8:18am On Oct 28, 2015
PassingShot:

I think it is a duplication of what he said about the Barca-Gbawe gate. grin

Oversabi don make this nigga the butt of all jokes on the forum.

Sipping my 3-in-one nescafe.

Life sweet die! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by signature2012(m): 8:18am On Oct 28, 2015
Trash from the op.
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by MizMyColi(f): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2015
PassingShot:

gringringringringringrin

Alhaji Pshot!
Good Morning.

Yes you're right, Sister Ngeneukwenu did great.
She prolly has a crush on Barca.
Waow!
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Dannyset(m): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2015
Are you his Heartrob? because u must be in his heart to have written exactly the way he writes and the same way he will always open a thread to defend himself. cool

6 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by joseph1832(m): 8:21am On Oct 28, 2015
Hilarious.

3 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Iykopee(m): 8:21am On Oct 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
This is to let the House know what actually transpired between me and one Mr. Cramjones. It is true, that I actually sent Cramjones messages but let everyone also know that I equally sent the same messages to several other patriots here.

The content is attached here for reference purpose. In the said mail, I did not solicit nor ask for any favour from Cramjones or any other patriot who I sent the same letter to. The said mail, came in the heat of my Campaign for the reelection of our erstwhile president, Goodluck Jonathan, when the broom wavers started threatening me for the role I was playing in exposing their lies.

Let it, also be known that my meeting with one Mr. Cramjones was at his own instance. He sent me a mail and requested me to see him. According to the mail, he wanted me to clarify my position on some hot issues on Nairaland. And Throughout the said meeting I didn't drink nor demand any drink from Mr. Cramjones in the almost 2hrs I spent with him. Let me also state here, that we had a fruitful discussions on how to move Nigeria forward.

Let me reiterate here, that no amount of intimidation, cajoles, bashing and blackmail, will make me cede any portion of Ijaw land to a secessionist group called Biafra.

May God Bless Us All!

By Miss Ngene, on behalf of Tonye!

^^^^ This fooliish man when u go sabi sometin?

6 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Alphaoscar: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringringringringrin

Alhaji Pshot!
Good Morning.

Waow!
cheesy

You too
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by gwales: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2015
grin grin
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by patrick89(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2015
Useless post from a very experienced useless fella!
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by PassingShot(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2015
omenka:
I think it is a duplication of what he said about the Barca-Gbawe gate. grin

Oversabi don make this nigga the butt of all jokes on the forum.

Sipping my 3-in-one nescafe.

Life sweet die! cheesy
Abeg make dem leave my guy TonyeBarcanista alone o. E don do ooooo.
I don dey pity am since yesterday o.

I hope he learns one or two lessons this time around sha.

3 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Chanchit: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2015
Very good. Since the meeting is about moving Nigeria forward, una don move am forward? Lmao! I dey enjoy this Biafra and ijaw/SS saga like kilode.

2 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Beremx(f): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2015

Let me reiterate here, that no amount of intimidation,
cajoles, bashing and blackmail, will make me cede any
portion of Ijaw land to a secessionist group called
Biafra.
this part got me laughing

7 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by MizMyColi(f): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:

You too

Arrrrggghhh
angry

I don't like those two words "You too"
Reeks of emotional blackmail.

So, what exactly is my social offence this beautiful morning?
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by PassingShot(m): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringringringringrin

Alhaji Pshot!
Good Morning.

Waow!
cheesy
Good morning. I don't know about the crush thingy o. Make Ngene defend herself now now oooo.
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by PointB: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2015
lol
Tonyebarcanista don suffer.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by LieDetector(m): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu don burst my brain.grin You wrote exactly like the foolish protection seeker.

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by magicminister: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2015
shishot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Dino Maleye Wrote WAEC At Age 12 If He Is 43years Old / 2019: NEVER Again Will I Beg Obasanjo - Atiku, In Talks To Emerge PDP Consensus / CJN Visit Buhari, Violates Code Of Conduct Of The Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.