Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Tonyebarcanister Me With Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanister Me With Cramjones (541 Views)

Tonyebarcanister To Return To PDP After Supreme Court Victory / Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me / "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonyebarcanister Me With Cramjones by otil1: 5:08am On Oct 29, 2015
Why are the Nairaland moderators helping to hide the truth?

Why are they trying to shield someone that ran foul of rule no. 8 of the forum?

They should rather weigh the facts on ground, identify who has broken the rule and mete out appropriate sanction instead of taking down the threads.

For me, in the absence of concrete convincing fact, TonyeBarcanister me with Cramjones.

All should stop all these denials, it's not helping matters
Re: Tonyebarcanister Me With Cramjones by Swaggzkid: 5:29am On Oct 29, 2015
And it says ''don't post false information on nairaland"
4lowin
Re: Tonyebarcanister Me With Cramjones by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 29, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Loses As Appeal Court Clears Way For Corruption Trial / Tribunal Throws Out Apga's Petition Against PDP In Abia Guber Election. / WTF! Cannabis (marijuana) Smoking Now Approved By Mexican Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.