Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

"My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista (3037 Views)

On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others / Tonyebarcanister Me With Cramjones / Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by modath(f): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2015
Miss Ngeneukwenu

On point, sharperly,add a book about it to that EPIC E-bookshop.. Welldone.. cheesy

Tonyebarcanista don hia am for here cheesy grin!!

1 Like

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by MizMyColi(f): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Good morning. I don't know about the crush thingy o. Make Ngene defend herself now now oooo.

Sister Ngene
Over to yougrin

1 Like

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by joseph1832(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2015
Beremx:
this part got me laughing
Even me, Truly hilarious.
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by themilanway(m): 8:32am On Oct 28, 2015
omenka:
I think it is a duplication of what he said about the Barca-Gbawe gate. grin

Oversabi don make this nigga the butt of all jokes on the forum.

Sipping my 3-in-one nescafe.

Life sweet die! cheesy

No finish the nescafe make I fry small egg take finish am cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Pataki: 8:34am On Oct 28, 2015
This Ngene character is something else. grin

The only missing link was when you wrote "broom waivers." It should have been 'lying liars.'

Cramjones and Barcanista are utterly two foolish attention seeking deluded characters.

4 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by omenka(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2015
themilanway:

No finish the nescafe make I fry small egg take finish am cheesy cheesy cheesy
If una make person commit suicide instead of to kill himself I no dey oo!!

grin
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Firefire(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2015
Season and moment of truth.... cheesy

Time of confession!
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by themilanway(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2015
omenka:
If una make person commit suicide instead of to kill himself I no dey oo!!

grin

Na once person dey die,the rest of us go come meet am later na

Abi u no go die cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Tvegas(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2015
Anytime I think of the long epistle that barcanista will write in response to ffk,I just can't stop laughing . Bunch of jobless and self conceited fellows.
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by ifeegee(f): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2015
Like seriously ?? What have you lots got on this guy? Y'all develope fallingfeet each time u see his monika.
You guys should let him be abeg!!!!
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2015
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by ragiluhivo(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2015
MizMyColi:
Ngeneukwenu (Miss)grin

You're a clown!

I will like to meet you... tongue
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by MizMyColi(f): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

That'd be nice Sis.
But I'm straightgrin

3 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

That'd be nice Sis.
But I'm straightgrin

The same here! But I can do anything for you... tongue

2 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Can I join?
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Phame: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2015
As far as biafra and land grabbers' issues are concerned, I stand with tonyebarcanista.
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:21am On Oct 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You this man.

3 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Phame: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2015
omenka:
I think it is a duplication of what he said about the Barca-Gbawe gate. grin

Oversabi don make this nigga the butt of all jokes on the forum.

Sipping my 3-in-one nescafe.

Life sweet die! cheesy
I no go die for this forum because of una grin grin grin grin

Eteh and Oduah gate on my mind
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Phame: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

That'd be nice Sis.
But I'm straightgrin
undecided
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by DeviIhimself: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Hmmmmm
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2015
Please, how old is Ngene, Cramjones and TonyeBacanista?
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by MizMyColi(f): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Now you've successfully boxed me in a corner.

Bravo!grin
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by MizMyColi(f): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
cheesy
MrDenygerian:

Can I join?
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by MyschoolNG(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Many are mad few are roaming!
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Warlord3000(m): 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
Now this is CLASSIC cheesy
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Djicemob: 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

You this man.
grin grin grin

#I am cait
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Djicemob: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Caitlyn jenner is obsessed with barcanista grin
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by 400billionman: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
redcliff:
Chei... nigerian youths are jobless and dwell so much on frivolities! Idle minds only popular on one platform are meeting to discuss on moving nigeria forward..i should find where i left my "laughter for days"

Owkay.. cheesy
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by zicoraads: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
Stupidity of the highest order!
Re: "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista by Seamareggae(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ngene... U are talented oooo...

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Has Done The "Impossible" / Yorubas should sacrifice their oil wells for one Nijeriya / Biafra Agitation Is Justified- Senator Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.