Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,458 members, 7,958,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) (27137 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos / Actress Rachael Okonkwo In New Hot Pictures / Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by cardoctor(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2015
He is only acting.
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2015
Only God can judge us all
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by sirTesco(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Benedicta mos dominus......
Deo Gratia
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by NaijaFutbol: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2015
I though I would see the pope knighting a IndecentStar
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by ajepako(f): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2015
I wonder when Nigerians will realize that playing a role in movies is not the same as the person in real life.

Reality and movies are two distinct identities..

So, what wrong did the dude commit by acting out his assigned roles perfectly?

Anyway, I don't know him or watch Nollywood,

So, that is their cup of akamu
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by ewenla1234(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2015
Sommyangel:
Who am I to judge

Rivers state judge
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by ewenla1234(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2015
Sommyangel:
Who am I to judge

Rivers state judge
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by Nziwujo(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2015
Wahoo thats great
Serve God Amen
Christ Our Redemer
Nearer to the Alter
Nearer to GOD
I prefer Thurifer to Cross bearer
Also served mass for up to 5yrs before i left i must confess is a great feeling especially if u served a Bishop

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by harristo(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2015
Towncrier247:
The controversial actor who has been tagged all sorts of names in Nollywood for his unusual roles was over the weekend was among those specially honored by the Catholic Diocese of Enugu, St. Johnbosco Altar Servers Association, Holy Trinity Parish.

Splendormag.com got in touch with the actor and he confirmed the development.

Okonkwo who claimed he had been serving the Catholic mass since age 15, told us that he was given a meritorious award and also ordained the "Aku Di Na Nwa" (meaning; A Wealthy Child)

The Nollywood actor and model sparked controversy when he starred in a 2010 gay movie titled 'One dollar', which till today has made many people not to stop questioning his sexuality. See more photos from the event below...

www.splendormag.com/2015/10/say-what-catholic-church-in-enugu.html

Which day church start to give people chieftaincy title?
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2015
The guy was a Mass Server- an alter boy. The present alter boys honored him as one of theirs; and what a great honor for him to robe again and serve in the alter of God. I no see controversy here.
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by Bonapart(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2015
Not surprised at all
Birds of a feather, flocks together
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by Amack(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2015
Towncrier247:
More
. And sooooo does fituring in gay movie makes him one. If na like that kanayo o kanayo is a ritualist, Osu ofia is a drunker, Mr ibu na slowpoke. I'm tire of Nigeria social media. Busy body everywhere.
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by zaza999: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2015
Waoooh,Very Rev.Msgr, Dr, Anthony Iloanusi -this was my Parish Priest then when i was in Primary School 30years ago and he is not even a young Priest then.This is very interesting!.I am happy to hear this name and the parish he is now and will be glad to see him one on one.
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by ODUBEZE: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2015
told us that he was given a meritorious award and also ordained the "Aku Di Na Nwa" (meaning; A Wealthy Child) To be honest, I was not expecting the church to be involve in things like this. If is a traditional setting, I can understand. The church needs to be focused in its calling. and mind you, I am a Catholic.
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2015
Starships4u:
Its one million percent possible for one to repent between 2010-2015... Besides, while acting u must depict ur script perfectly..... No role in a script is the acts true image

It's ur true image that u can act to optimum perfection.
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by BelovedofLord: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2015
Is WIKE still SANE OR STILL JUST WICK-ED.I keep on wondering whether it's very logical that this WIKE should have a psychiatric evaluation at this point in time.Keeps on making utterance that is only tenable to those in mental institutions.And finally these ritualist /blood thirsty-politicians should henceforth keep God out of their illusions they are calling MANDATE.I'm not surprised that the Polithieficians are this unmindful of the poverty stricken Electorate.

Kindly please read this scenario carefully:
My name is UCHENWA and i was employed as a Senior Officer at a Micro-finance Bank at Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.

After my employment, i got married and as custom demands, i have to change to my Spouse's Church. This did not go down well with Chairman of the Board of Directors at my Bank.

From that moment i was made to go through a lot of stiff embarrassments.
Knowing the Laws governing my employment, i worked diligently that made the Managing Director recommend me for promotion twice within a space of Five (5) years.

By the sixth year, i thought i've had enough and tendered my resignation this May 2015, to take effect from June.

My resignation was accepted that, the Board will communicate with me after their meeting in July 2015.

But to my greatest surprise, the Board had converted my resignation to dismissal.

Where-else can i turn to now other than the courts.

Your inputs are required at this time, please.
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by Adaeze003(f): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2015
A healthy man doesn't need a doctor but the sick...

The church is not for righteous people but for sinners...

Just saying because your post reeks of judgment...
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by dapsin999(m): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Deo gratias!
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by Elle277(f): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Never knew acting is a sin...btw that finger on brochure is amazing!
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by GENTLETEE(m): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Congrats Bro. Proud of you!
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by eduxerxes: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
MadCow1:
So you mean ACTING is a Sin?

Thank God Cows don't have to bother about eternity.. cool

Meanwhile who the fhuck is JOHN BOSCO? And what did he do to become a saint?
please read

www.donboscowest.org/saints/donbosco
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Deo Gratias cheesy
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by misschocolatedi(f): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
hmmm undecided undecided hope benson pays u for this publicity...
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by monksta(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
360ng:
he may have earned it.
least i forget,today is my birthday....show me some love people...

HBD TO ME
happy birthday dear....more years to u
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by monksta(m): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
360ng:
he may have earned it.
least i forget,today is my birthday....show me some love people...

HBD TO ME
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by 360ng: 4:20am On Oct 29, 2015
monksta:

thank you and God bless
Re: Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) by Horchmane(m): 6:44am On Oct 29, 2015
Beehshorp:
Rubbish!! What has he done to be honoured? Av they honoured others who av been serving all their lives..instead they pick one self proclaimed sexiest actor and a gay actor to honour.. Someone who always picks his time in taking bathroom selfies.. Its a pity that mediocrity like dis is celebrated

Who are u to judge

(1) (2) (Reply)

OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning His Kidney Transplant Cost / Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] / Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.