Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ (748 Views)

A Look At Venezuela And Why Our Government Deserves Commendation. / Questions Buhari Deserves To Answer Nigerians / Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by emancipation1(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2015
BIAFRA LEGITIMATELY DESERVES TO GO. BUT.......

While resting my head and normally was actually supposed to be thinking about what the new day promises to bring, my thought quickly switched to our beautiful ibo brothers who have been clamouring for the biafran Republic and all I could say is if biafra wants to go nigeria should please grant her its wish but biafra must never go with any of Nigeria’s territory that don't share the same ideology as them. Simple

My first point is people clamourimg for Independence must be one people with the same traditional, ethnic and cultural homo-reasoning, put into consideration the catalonia in spain, the scottish in Britain, kosovo from serbia, the basque country from spain, and other region I mightt not have mentioned, my point is that this region share same idea, they are one people, they have the same ideology and aren't clamouring for independence putting other smaller regions in their folds due to resources or personal interest.

It is of the opinion that our ibo brothers are very selfish and are only driven by the resources the south south has got, I say this at this point in time that never and never is delta state, river state e.t.c an ibo state regardless of the ibo who are in it but dont even see themselves as ibo and even this our same ibo brothers call them delta ibo and not real ibo and yet due to the economic influence you tend to gain from them, they accidentally become your brother over the night, if such is to be considered do u ibo's know that yoruba's are also major part of kwara and kogi state and other territories but never has the yoruba's clamour or regard them as one of there states or people because it just common sense that this people are not yours due to some things or events of the past and with no greed attach they accept what is and what is not.

So with all said and done I would advise my ibo brothers and whosoever is championing the biafran plight that you can decide to champion and sustain your campaign with the biafran state comprised of abia, anambra, imo, enugu, ebonyi and I bet u if nigeria refuses to grant you independence then I suspect stupidity in its part but launching your campiagn with people that don't share your ideology and perspective, and who ends up living in your shadows in your dreamland biafra is never going to happen.
On this note I say biafra deserves the chance to go only if they ever concur to the absolute condition of not taking what belongs to our dear nigeria only then would there wishes and yearning be heard..... Peace.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by CharlyNick: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2015
Your view though........
Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by flylykace: 10:17am On Oct 28, 2015
Undefined reasoning
Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by Starships4u(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2015
How do you define the fact that some part of benue speak pure ibo?? Is that not land grabbing??
How do you define someone speaking yoruba in IJEBU?? U call him IJEBU_YORUBA?? Abeg wake up from ur slumber.... Abia state, Imo state, Anambra state all has oil deposits, Enugu has over sufficient amount of coal, ibos are generally made self sufficient by GOD, so pls stop saying IBOS are clamouring for secessions with the NIGER DELTA cos of oil, when a person speaks ur language, he definitely turns ur brother.
BTW m OSUN STATE BORN so don't dare say m IBO

1 Like

Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by theDEVILisHERE: 10:41am On Oct 28, 2015
Biafra will be restored with every territory of it
None will be left behind

No amount of propaganda will work against this
Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by emancipation1(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2015
The fact that u were born in osun dont take the ibo blood runnin inside you away and your views were well volumed as one
Starships4u:
How do you define the fact that some part of benue speak pure ibo?? Is that not land grabbing??
How do you define someone speaking yoruba in IJEBU?? U call him IJEBU_YORUBA?? Abeg wake up from ur slumber.... Abia state, Imo state, Anambra state all has oil deposits, Enugu has over sufficient amount of coal, ibos are generally made self sufficient by GOD, so pls stop saying IBOS are clamouring for secessions with the NIGER DELTA cos of oil, when a person speaks ur language, he definitely turns ur brother.
BTW m OSUN STATE BORN so don't dare say m IBO
Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by emancipation1(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2015
Biafra land has limit, right from the creation of time we have seen people expand by moving from places to places amd maintaining language structure......the fact that majoity of switzerland speaks french and italian doesnt make the french and italy say Switzerland belongs to them....try to learn bro....you speak doesnt mean it your land and this same applies to my brother who says ibo is spoken in benue so u have to claim that territory in benue.......im sorry u are still deep in your slumber.....#fact
theDEVILisHERE:
Biafra will be restored with every territory of it
None will be left behind

No amount of propaganda will work against this
Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by theDEVILisHERE: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2015
emancipation1:
Biafra land has limit, right from the creation of time we have seen people expand by moving from places to places amd maintaining language structure......the fact that majoity of switzerland speaks french and italian doesnt make the french and italy say Switzerland belongs to them....try to learn bro....you speak doesnt mean it your land and this same applies to my brother who says ibo is spoken in benue so u have to claim that territory in benue.......im sorry u are still deep in your slumber.....#fact

Mr
No amount of lies and propaganda you people are trowing here and there can change the truth
Biafrans are related by blood
They know themselves

Any group whose women traditionally wear a 2 piece rapper as part of their traditional attire
ARE BIAFRANS
Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by emancipation1(m): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2015
@Devilishere try as much to learn all your yearnings are due to your selfish interest and greed, your campaign is not grounded and yet u do t want to accept some fact, I gave u a point aboveand yet u dont follow, are u trying to tell me that every body that everybody that speaks your language regardless of where they are then u own that territory....why dont you lay your campaign in a form whereby u call on all ibos wherever they are to come back to your territories and then ask for the referendum and leave peacefully, instead of this method where u are saying anywhere they tie two wrapper is your territory, like I said when u all wake up from your slumbers then u can learn better....

(1) (Reply)

How Not To Develop Igboland / Old Retired Civil Servants Join Biafra Protest In Aba; Assaulted By Police VIDEO / British Support For Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.